Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father of U.S. Muslim war hero who died in battle, tears Trump a new Asshole.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Reality.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/khizr-khan-trump-muslim_us_579aaf63e4b08a8e8b5d7973?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Father%20Of%20Muslim%20American%20War%20Hero%20To%20Trump%20You%20Have%20Sacrificed%20Nothing&utm_content=Father%20Of%20Muslim%20American%20War%20Hero%20To%20Trump%20You%20Have%20Sacrificed%20Nothing+CID_4bd99d337b5617c4007982f47da40df8&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=Read%20More

2seaoat

There were few dry eyes........and Bob.....Please F yourself with your prejudice and fear of Muslims and your admiration of Trump for his hate.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:There were few dry eyes........and Bob.....Please F yourself with your prejudice and fear of Muslims and your admiration of Trump for his hate.

Fuck any religion and any religion book and it's god and fuck the retards that practice it which tell me I'm a fucking abomination to some god because I'm bisexual and tells women they're no better than slaves.
And you go fuck yourself with your homophobia and cheering on the mistreatment of women.

And I hope Donald Trump drops dead today.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll be more specific for you.  Obviously Trump goes into tanning beds to get that orange look to his skin.  It's been shown that tanning beds are even more conducive to skin cancer than smoking cigarettes is to lung cancer.
So hopefully Trump will get a malignant melanoma on his face which will metastisize to his brain.
I don't wish this on even my worst enemies.  But I hope it happens to Trump and to some other political and media celebrities because obviously death will be the only thing that will shut their fucking mouths up for good.

2seaoat

And you go fuck yourself with your homophobia and cheering on the mistreatment of women.

Last time I checked I never hid my sexual orientation and attacked and used bigoted terms for same sex relations....no Bob that was reserved for you who has never acted on a same sex urge, yet thinks you can use the Q word because of some fantasy in your mind........I know brave men and women of conviction who had courage and would never use the Q word, because they live a lifestyle of love and caring, and have had to suffer from people like you who hid and felt that they could attack using the Q word.....and it was Seaoat they came to for protection and equal treatment.....you see some of us live in the real world, where we have had to work for equal treatment for sexual orientation, and for religious discrimination. I have stood at public meetings and defended a Muslim from a mob who attacked his business, and I have had same sex couples seek my advocacy, not because of some fantasy in their mind, but because they lived a life of courage and love, and hateful people like yourself who uses the q word and calls people raghe........ds think they can cowardly do the same.......how about you reading the constitution Mr. Khan offered Trump, because you loved Trump when he was attacking R heads and you attacked his son............I have no phobia......I do not need to put a dresser in front of a door in some fantasy threats......I play fantasy here, but live in a real world, you play real world here and live a fantasy.

2seaoat

The Khans and their sacrifice is more than Donald Trump and his collection of silver spoons will ever make, but it is the hate and prejudice exposed in this nation by one brave AMERICAN family was courageous and necessary.........and if a region or an individual lives that hate and prejudice.....they can go to hell. Evil has been defined and recognized.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Well Markle, tell us why we should hate all Muslims again. . . before we get lost with that strange concept that there are good and evil people in this world of ours, and it has nothing to do with color, nationality or creed.

This I know, runs counter to what you and Mr. Trump believe. But then again, neither of you are good Americans.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What an awesome speech this man gave.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:And you go fuck yourself with your homophobia and cheering on the mistreatment of women.

Last time I checked I never hid my sexual orientation and attacked and used bigoted terms for same sex relations....no Bob that was reserved for you who has never acted on a same sex urge, yet thinks you can use the Q word because of some fantasy in your mind........I know brave men and women of conviction who had courage and would never use the Q word, because they live a lifestyle of love and caring, and have had to suffer from people like you who hid and felt that they could attack using the Q word.....and it was Seaoat they came to for protection and equal treatment.....you see some of us live in the real world, where we have had to work for equal treatment for sexual orientation, and for religious discrimination.  I have stood at public meetings and defended a Muslim from a mob who attacked his business, and I have had same sex couples seek my advocacy, not because of some fantasy in their mind, but because they lived a life of courage and love, and hateful people like yourself who uses the q word and calls people raghe........ds think they can cowardly do the same.......how about you reading the constitution Mr. Khan offered Trump, because you loved Trump when he was attacking R heads and you attacked his son............I have no phobia......I do not need to put a dresser in front of a door in some fantasy threats......I play fantasy here, but live in a real world, you play real world here and live a fantasy.

Ragheads want to fuck with queers and that's bad enough. But you even think you know more about queers than queers do. You really are what you were told by either Linda or Vikingwoman (can't remember) yesterday. You are the biggest know-it-all any of has ever had to suffer with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum