Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Obama

+5
NaNook
VectorMan
othershoe1030
Nekochan
Sal
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Michelle Obama Empty Michelle Obama 9/4/2012, 11:23 pm

Sal

Sal

I will vote for her anywhere, for any office, at any time. Good Lord, what a speech. I LOVE her! She destroyed Mittens without mentioning his name. Incredible.

2Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 9:04 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL. I don't think so. The content of her speech wasn't great.

But her delivery of the speech was exceptional....I'll give her that. She did a great job with it. And she looked great. And her audience there loved it. But Obama is losing ground with women and I don't think the content of her speech will help much with that.

3Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 9:43 am

Maudlin at best with no substance, just like her husband. Whining about needing more time when past performance is usually a grand indicator of future performance and BHO has accomplished nothing of value in the last few years. What a sad joke.

4Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 9:45 am

Sal

Sal

Compared to the RNC, the DNC has a better set, better speeches, a more enthusiastic crowd, and you don't have to wear shades to look at them. What's not to like?

5Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 9:49 am

salinsky wrote: What's not to like?

The fact that Hillary is not there to accept the nomination....

6Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 9:49 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I still think her delivery was exceptional. She did an excellent job with a not so great speech.

What she actually said was not exceptional at all. But it's all pie in the sky for the Dems...spend, spend, spend. More government money for everyone (except for the evil rich). But no mention of how to pay for it, except some references to the rich not paying enough. If you hate the rich, if you fall for pie in the sky promises of more government money and if you like the delivery over the content....I guess the Dems are putting on a fine convention.

7Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 9:52 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:Compared to the RNC, the DNC has a better set, better speeches, a more enthusiastic crowd, and you don't have to wear shades to look at them. What's not to like?

Interesting point about being more enthusiastic. I see how it seems that way...it's much louder than the RNC last week.
But then I saw that the Democrat's convention is in a much smaller arena than the Republican's. It just looks like more people are there and it's much louder.
Like everything else about the Dem's convention--it's just all an illusion.

8Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 10:01 am

Nekochan wrote:
salinsky wrote:Compared to the RNC, the DNC has a better set, better speeches, a more enthusiastic crowd, and you don't have to wear shades to look at them. What's not to like?

Interesting point about being more enthusiastic. I see how it seems that way...it's much louder than the RNC last week.
But then I saw that the Democrat's convention is in a much smaller arena than the Republican's. It just looks like more people are there and it's much louder.

BHO has a broken smoke generator, shattered mirror, and a teleprompter infected by the Big Lie virus. The emperor has no pants and his curtain is in tatters as he continues to try and manipulate his loyal minions.

9Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 10:07 am

nochain wrote:
salinsky wrote: What's not to like?

The fact that Hillary is not there to accept the nomination....

Hillary doesn't want to be associated with the COWH politically and is getting ready for 2016...She has got to wonder on a daily basis...how did I lose to this amatuer....

10Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 10:16 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hillary is in Vladivostok this week--a true hell hole but preferable to the Dem's convention, I guess.

11Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 10:24 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

No doubt the energy level is very high. They opened the convention and hit the ground running and I can't see it tapering off tonight. Bill Clinton is speaking.

To the RNC crowd Americans look like numbers on a spread sheet. I think that sums up where the Romney/Ryan ticket is coming from. Even Romney's money needs a passport. LOL

12Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 6:51 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Could anyone else spew so much BS, so elegantly? Good job.

13Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 7:22 pm

NaNook

NaNook

It's a shame 500,000 less people watched her on TV. Smaller venue, more noise, go figure.

Remember, all of the MSM talking heads said the RNC SHOULDN'T PARTY while a hurricane was hitting our shores. Didn't one get fired..for stating ON AIR.....Mitt likes Black People drowning while he has a party?

Meanwhile, Obama is afraid of a 20% chance of rain......go figure.

14Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/5/2012, 8:32 pm

salinsky wrote:I will vote for her anywhere, for any office, at any time. Good Lord, what a speech. I LOVE her! She destroyed Mittens without mentioning his name. Incredible.

She is a mental midget.

15Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:08 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
salinsky wrote:I will vote for her anywhere, for any office, at any time. Good Lord, what a speech. I LOVE her! She destroyed Mittens without mentioning his name. Incredible.

She is a mental midget.

Pacedog-you make yourself look dumb when you make dumb comments like that.The woman is a Princeton and Harvard Law graduate-hardly a "mental midget".

16Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:10 pm

And beautiful too! She's got it all. Hugely popular w/ women.

17Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:17 pm

2seaoat

a mental midget......gee do you think a kid from SR can get into Harvard with ACT composite scores which screams...........average. Nope the folks at Princeton and Harvard are exceptional.....but you should know that.....you teach, and when you talk about a mental midget when a person is a Harvard law grad......well you probably got one of those average ACT scores, and were the top of your class in SR county......LOL

18Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:23 pm

2seaoat wrote:a mental midget......gee do you think a kid from SR can get into Harvard with ACT composite scores which screams...........average. Nope the folks at Princeton and Harvard are exceptional.....but you should know that.....you teach, and when you talk about a mental midget when a person is a Harvard law grad......well you probably got one of those average ACT scores, and were the top of your class in SR county......LOL

Even w/ high scores Harvard takes the cream of the crop...because they can. Lots of smart kids can't get into Harvard.

19Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:25 pm

Nekochan wrote:

Even WJC said Obama's ideas were "fairytale".

20Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:27 pm

2seaoat wrote:a mental midget......gee do you think a kid from SR can get into Harvard with ACT composite scores which screams...........average. Nope the folks at Princeton and Harvard are exceptional.....but you should know that.....you teach, and when you talk about a mental midget when a person is a Harvard law grad......well you probably got one of those average ACT scores, and were the top of your class in SR county......LOL

Who is the Harvard grad? Obama? Certainly not. Heck, we don't know one lick about the performance of the COWH, but we do know that Bush II sucked as a pilot huh? Or that he made some C's at Yale. Give it a rest "mental midget".

21Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:28 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

Even w/ high scores Harvard takes the cream of the crop...because they can. Lots of smart kids can't get into Harvard.

Lots of smart kids cannot get into UF, so what is your point?

22Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:30 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Who is the Harvard grad? Obama? Certainly not. Heck, we don't know one lick about the performance of the COWH, but we do know that Bush II sucked as a pilot huh? Or that he made some C's at Yale. Give it a rest "mental midget".

Obama's not a Harvard grad? You getting ridiculous now,aren't you?

23Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:43 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lots of smart kids cannot get into UF, so what is your point?

What a bunch of horsesh!t! Anybody can get into UWF.

24Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:51 pm

2seaoat

What a bunch of horsesh!t! Anybody can get into UWF.

Now no need for profanity......you see SRC is confused.....he couldn't find the campus.....so he speaks from first hand experience about how difficult the process is........you are a star in Pace with a 21 ACT score.......and the only challenge about getting into UWF is figuring out where the campus is.....and some folks do have a hard time finding it.......

25Michelle Obama Empty Re: Michelle Obama 9/7/2012, 6:54 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Obama's not a Harvard grad? You getting ridiculous now,aren't you?

Have you seen his transcript? Nope. Nuf said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum