Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The DNC, Debbie Shultz, and Crooked Hillary

+6
VectorMan
RealLindaL
Sal
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

The DNC, Debbie Shultz, and Crooked Hillary - Page 2 Debbie20and20Hillary20cartoon_zpsxuqon2kr

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tell us Markle, when Trump and Putin have sex, who's on top?

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:What lost Cantor his career was his unbalanced, perverted brain which prompted him to email photos of his Johnson to women.  Of course, I don't know but what there might be millions of Jews from Greenwich Village who do the same ... I mean, you know, how THOSE people are fascinated with their hardware.  Congressmen, doctors, professors, scientists, writers, diamond cutters ... they're all alike.   Big Johnsons that they fawn over and care about.  What surprises me, is why the goyim public made such a big deal out of sending pics of your sexual equipment, fully erect, of course.  Just Say'in   . . .  

Say, Word: Cantor is a Republican from Richmond, VA, not New York. Could you possibly have him confused with Anthony Weiner?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:What lost Cantor his career was his unbalanced, perverted brain which prompted him to email photos of his Johnson to women.  Of course, I don't know but what there might be millions of Jews from Greenwich Village who do the same ... I mean, you know, how THOSE people are fascinated with their hardware.  Congressmen, doctors, professors, scientists, writers, diamond cutters ... they're all alike.   Big Johnsons that they fawn over and care about.  What surprises me, is why the goyim public made such a big deal out of sending pics of your sexual equipment, fully erect, of course.  Just Say'in   . . .  

Say, Word:   Cantor is a Republican from Richmond, VA, not New York.   Could you possibly have him confused with Anthony Weiner?

You're right! Blame it on my youth! My bad ...

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:You're right!  Blame it on my youth!   My bad ...

Hey, no problem, Word.  I, for one, am comforted to know I'm not the only one who royally screws up from time to time.   Maybe even more often than that! lol

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/07/28/1553840/-Gallup-Trump-s-speech-the-worst-ever-tested?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=1b54be4c01232388704f6dbb31c47a1c&source=email-gallup-trumps-speech-the-worst-ever-tested&email_referrer=gallup-trumps-speech-the-worst-ever-tested&email_subject=gallup-trumps-speech-the-worst-ever-tested#comment_62866059

"Doom. Me. Despair. Me. Terror. Me. Me. Me. And only me.

That’s a pretty fair summary of Donald Trump’s speech at the Republican National Convention. It was one of the most depressing, least hopeful, most self-aggrandizing and just plain poor speeches ever delivered by a presidential candidate. And Gallup agrees.

… Trump's speech got the least positive reviews of any speech we have tested after the fact: 35% of Americans interviewed last weekend said it was excellent or good. Of the nine previous speeches we have rated, the top one was Barack Obama's in August 2008, which 58% of Americans rated as excellent or good..."

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Say, Word:   Cantor is a Republican from Richmond, VA, not New York.   Could you possibly have him confused with Anthony Weiner?

You're right! Blame it on my youth! My bad ...

Don't cry for Anthony Weiner. He appeared in Sharknado 3 or 4 along with costars Ann Coulter, Michelle Bachman and the crew of the Today Show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum