Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow....Clinton and Kaine nail the 60 minutes interview

+2
Telstar
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

What a difference. Intelligence and experience with a calm adult approach to public policy. I was blown away by Kaine and her working relationship. She most definitely chose this man to govern. They effortlessly dealt with substantive issues and solutions with realistic emphasis on cooperation and the need for allies and coalitions to create compromise which works for America.

I sense this man would have made a great priest. I completely trust him and his values and views of the world. Hillary nailed the lock me up convention and Benghazi she nailed it. She nailed the email. "That is one lesson I have learned" Hillary said there is a concerted effort to imply unfounded mean spirit attacks against her......people are very willing to accept what these people do......she was great. Why did she not do this interview three months ago?

This interview on sixty minutes was the best I have seen of Hillary. I sense she feels calm around Kaine......this guy is special.

Telstar

Telstar

Compare that to Trump on Meet The Press today. They started off by praising Trump's RNC entrance and compared it to WWE wrestling. Trump said his old buddy Vince McMahon, chairman of the WWE, praised it. He said his people wanted him to use it again the next night but he thought it wouldn't work a second time. Nobody talked about how it was just a rip off of the long time WWE star The Undertaker. The rest was the SOS.

2seaoat

I saw both interviews. We keep trying to convince ourselves this evil man cannot be elected in America. That is discussion among intelligent people. I can tell you my wife is hearing folks going over to Trump in mass. She was the only person at her Bunko game who said she could never vote for Trump......the response was how could you vote for Hillary. If each of those people saw the sixty minutes interview, I would like them to tell me in a rational and substantive discussion why Hillary is bad......they cannot. The best propaganda works for year creating this negative impression of a person. It has been in the works for twenty plus years.

I think Trump has a very good chance of winning if people do not reach out to those people who are leaning toward Trump and have a friendly discussion, not to impose their will, but to simply drill down to what drives their preference, and just talk about substantive issues which they agree. Anybody who thinks sitting back this election cannot result in a disaster for America are only fooling themselves......close to 40% of Americans agree with Trump.......the battle for sanity in this country will be those 10% who have not made up their mind.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I saw both interviews. We keep trying to convince ourselves this evil man cannot be elected in America. That is discussion among intelligent people. I can tell you my wife is hearing folks going over to Trump in mass. She was the only person at her Bunko game who said she could never vote for Trump......the response was how could you vote for Hillary. If each of those people saw the sixty minutes interview, I would like them to tell me in a rational and substantive discussion why Hillary is bad......they cannot. The best propaganda works for year creating this negative impression of a person. It has been in the works for twenty plus years.

I think Trump has a very good chance of winning if people do not reach out to those people who are leaning toward Trump and have a friendly discussion, not to impose their will, but to simply drill down to what drives their preference, and just talk about substantive issues which they agree. Anybody who thinks sitting back this election cannot result in a disaster for America are only fooling themselves......close to 40% of Americans agree with Trump.......the battle for sanity in this country will be those 10% who have not made up their mind.

Agreed. Maybe folks just need to be reminded to wake up and smell the coffee. Just not Trump's brand of coffee.

Markle

Markle

Wow....Clinton and Kaine nail the 60 minutes interview Too%20Stupid_zpsayusmdm7

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Wow....Clinton and Kaine nail the 60 minutes interview Too%20Stupid_zpsayusmdm7

.......DESPERATION IS SETTING IN.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

She is the brightest star in the constellation, and having Mr. Markle comment on the same is like an astronomer using a microscope to look at the big dipper.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:She is the brightest star in the constellation, and having Mr. Markle comment on the same is like an astronomer using a microscope to look at the big dipper.

Except I wouldn't give Markle credit for being equivalent to an astronomer on any plane.  

And for the record, personally I don't feel desperate at all, but rather reassured.   But then Markle is always an excellent one for projecting his own fears and shortcomings onto others.  It's his own party's desperation, in fact, that's on full display through his thoroughly negative posts.

Oh-- and Sea, I wouldn't let the opinion of your wife's one Bunko group worry you too much.  I, for instance, participate in a women's email group -- 14 of us, most of whom communicate daily and have for years -- and I can tell you that, with one quiet exception who never discusses politics, they are all very vocally and adamantly against Trump and wouldn't in a million years even vote for him for dogcatcher.  Take courage.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:What a difference.  Intelligence and experience with a calm adult approach to public policy.   I was blown away by Kaine and her working relationship.  She most definitely chose this man to govern.  They effortlessly dealt with substantive issues and solutions with realistic emphasis on cooperation and the need for allies and coalitions to create compromise which works for America.

I sense this man would have made a great priest.   I completely trust him and his values and views of the world.  Hillary nailed the lock me up convention and Benghazi she nailed it.  She nailed the email.   "That is one lesson I have learned"  Hillary said there is a concerted effort to imply unfounded mean spirit attacks against her......people are very willing to accept what these people do......she was great.  Why did she not do this interview three months ago?

This interview on sixty minutes was the best I have seen of Hillary.  I sense she feels calm around Kaine......this guy is special.

He actually reminds me of a doctor friend of mine who used to live in Pensacola but has returned to your part of the country. Incidentally, his daughter received a theology fellowship at Wellesley College.

2seaoat

but has returned to your part of the country.

inhospitable vs heaven.............

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here is the full interview online:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-democratic-ticket-make-a-wish/

The interview was impressive and the contrast between The Trump and Clinton camps is evident. They are both at opposing ends of the solar system. Trump is out somewhere past Pluto, in a dark and very cold place in space.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

What a hoot.

We can see the corruption and outright criminality in the portions of the "interview" edited OUT of televised portion.

SUPPOSEDLY, when asked by Scott Pelley asked about the massive email scandal. Hillary Clinton CLAIMED that she didn't know anything about the massive EMAIL SCANDAL. Then Hillary acted shocked...SHOCKED I SAY, when Pelley read some of the emails to her. How much do you think Hillary has practiced that "shocked" look in the past 25 years?

Wow....Clinton and Kaine nail the 60 minutes interview WHO%20ME_zpsmdqyxwz0

Are the news feeds I have seen true?

Has Hillary Clinton hired Debbie Wasserman-Schultz? I ask because it seems just too good to be true!

2seaoat

Mr. Markle does not understand that 60 minutes was taped before it aired......she told the truth. I think it really comes down to intelligence.....stupid cannot be fixed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum