Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After 8 house investigations trying to nail SOS Clinton-NOTHING

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

There is some criticism of the military response, criticism of State that evacuation plans should have been in place, but 800 pages of finding nothing about SOS as the Democratic response is how can we waste 7 million dollars, take 2 year of committee time not to pass bills and make improvements but to go on a failed witch hunt....Kevin McCarthy lost the speakership because he told the truth that this was a witch hunt, and Gomer who Pace used to salivate about the great attack dog......turned out just as I predicted some small town big fish in a very small pond who fell off the turnip truck. Bottom line the military dropped the ball, but nothing the military did was going to save the four individuals. Too funny......where will Markle and PK and Pace and others go now with innuendo now......

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Too funny......where will Markle and PK and Pace and others go now with innuendo now......

They are pushing the email 'scandal' for all its worth......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

If all else fails there is always Vince Foster.

Sal

Sal

You know what this means ...

... time for another Congressional BENGHAZI!!!11!!!!11 Committee.

Pony up, boys.

2seaoat

It is just so stupid.....the military has said there was nothing they could do to get a response from Europe which would have saved the folks who died, yet I am watching people focus on changing uniforms on a plane, when it already has been disclosed that if they went as fast as they could fly a plane.....the folks were DEAD. This is pitiful. The person who was going to be a Republican speaker of the house at least was honest.....the whole thing was to take Hillary Clinton down.......and he got booted from speaker because he had not learned the Dixiecrat dog whistle rule of the new Republican Party......and now blowing that whistle loudly......we were just trying to get to the truth..... No

gatorfan

Certainly this committee activity was a waste of time and money. It’s been known for some time that HRC failed in her duty to adequately protect the embassy in spite of numerous warnings about the existence of belligerent radical groups in Libya after her failed attempt at war there. It’s also well-known that she repeatedly lied to the public about the cause of the attack, even well after admitting privately it wasn’t a video.

So folks, we have an incompetent liar who wants to be responsible for an entire country instead of just one little part of it. That’s also well-known.

I suggest the committee hearings were an unnecessary and partisan attempt at proving what everyone already knew. Yawn.

2seaoat

Too funny, Gator admits the last of the eight committees was a political hack job, and then fails to understand what the prior 7 committees concluded.....Clinton did not lie, did not sleep through the attack, that the military clearly testified that there was NOTHING they could do.....oh.....and a real important point Gator.....Chris himself was taking those risks and did NOT want to be subject to management from the Libyan desk in the State department which allowed him to be more responsive and react in real time to the changing tribal alliances and fluidity in Libya.....just the opposite of Hillary no protecting Chris, which the earlier committees clearly established that the republican congress cut the very budget to protect our embassies almost in half, so YAWN, some actually read and listened to the earlier reports, and did not make chit up for political witch hunting.....sorry it is butt hurt time for you and those who think are military is anything more than a bloated unresponsive tool for MIC to make profits while we spend trillions on bases in Europe who cannot respond in the normal line of command to protecting our people.....since when does the State Department respond to an attack, and if you knew anything about how our embassies are protected, yet this military failure, along with failures in the middle east as an occupying army which was NEVER the purpose.....our militarization continues unabated and when there is repeated failure....a blind and ignorant eye to the reality.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:Certainly this committee activity was a waste of time and money. It’s been known for some time that HRC failed in her duty to adequately protect the embassy in spite of numerous warnings about the existence of belligerent radical groups in Libya after her failed attempt at war there. It’s also well-known that she repeatedly lied to the public about the cause of the attack, even well after admitting privately it wasn’t a video.

So folks, we have an incompetent liar who wants to be responsible for an entire country instead of just one little part of it. That’s also well-known.

I suggest the committee hearings were an unnecessary and partisan attempt at proving what everyone already knew. Yawn.

You want to claim incompetence??

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Where are the investigations???

And, "liar"??

General Petraeus was interviewed by the committee and testified that he was uncertain what specifically motivated the assailants to storm the consulate.

But, Gator knows.

Give me a break.

2seaoat

But, Gator knows.

Give me a break

Yawn.....what do you expect from a government teat sucker who spent his entire life in the government bureaucracy..........the military one who needs all these bases all over the world to protect America, but they cannot respond and actually defend anything........Hillary may actually make cuts to his beloved MIC and there bottom line of profits by exporting more wars.....which she has wisely evolved......but Gator does know......

How about a congressional committee which takes two years to investigate military spending and how ineffective our military is, and maybe....just maybe.....leave the politics behind and build a smaller more efficient and responsive military which DEFENDS America.....and does not export war killing innocent civilians and making profits for the manipulators of our Congress.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:But, Gator knows.

Give me a break

Yawn.....what do you expect from a government teat sucker who spent his entire life in the government bureaucracy..........the military one who needs all these bases all over the world to protect America, but they cannot respond and actually defend anything........Hillary may actually make cuts to his beloved MIC and there bottom line of profits by exporting more wars.....which she has wisely evolved......but Gator does know......

How about a congressional committee which takes two years to investigate military spending and how ineffective our military is, and maybe....just maybe.....leave the politics behind and build a smaller more efficient and responsive military which DEFENDS America.....and does not export war killing innocent civilians and making profits for the manipulators of our Congress.

Gov't "teat sucker"? You really are strange, have you been cashing your Social Security checks and sucking up mega tax dollars using Medicare? Of course you have teat sucker....

It's not my military, I've been out for some time and was disgusted with some of the waste I saw but that's caused by politicians. You really need to get a clue.

You and Sal also need to get a clue about what I was saying instead of your usual cherry picking and outright manufactured information. By the way oldgoat it's not the "lack of military response" during the attack, my issue is it's HRC lies afterward and her failures beforehand including her stupid insistance on a regime change in Libya through bombing. Whatever you do DON'T read the linked article. I know how you and Sal abhor the truth in certain circumstances.

"Benghazi panel criticizes Clinton's actions in new 800-page report"

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/285126-benghazi-committee-releases-800-page-report-bringing-close-to-long

2seaoat

Gov't "teat sucker"? You really are strange, have you been cashing your Social Security checks and sucking up mega tax dollars using Medicare? Of course you have teat sucker....

I admit....I will become a government teat sucker in December when I turn 65, weak and dependent on government.......but.....I probably will never get to suck on that teat, and if I do........it is going to be a short visit. Look I give you crap, but why does somebody like yourself who is intelligent, who has real experience and knows of the abuses and has ideas how to improve our military and government, simply fall back into the status quo. That is my biggest bitch, because good people with knowledge of our failings, want to attack an experienced person like Hillary Clinton and allow a complete neophyte who knows nothing about government to rule this country. The innuendo of two years proved to be absolutely WRONG, yet you yawn and suggest that Hillary was responsible......that was wrong.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Gov't "teat sucker"? You really are strange, have you been cashing your Social Security checks and sucking up mega tax dollars using Medicare? Of course you have teat sucker....

I admit....I will become a government teat sucker in December when I turn 65, weak and dependent on government.......but.....I probably will never get to suck on that teat, and if I do........it is going to be a short visit.   Look I give you crap, but why does somebody like yourself who is intelligent, who has real experience and knows of the abuses and has ideas how to improve our military and government, simply fall back into the status quo.   That is my biggest bitch, because good people with knowledge of our failings, want to attack an experienced person like Hillary Clinton and allow a complete neophyte who knows nothing about government to rule this country.   The innuendo of two years proved to be absolutely WRONG, yet you yawn and suggest that Hillary was responsible......that was wrong.

I "yawned" because I said the thing was a waste and I learned nothing new.

As to improving the military, I have spent time writing useless Congressmen and military journals about waste (yes the stuff was printed) but after just a little while one realizes it's like attempting to push a wet noodle up a sandy hill.

Apparently you failed to see a post I made a few days ago that I was voting for HRC in spite of how much I detest her propensity for lying and secrecy about her actions. That's still better than a Trumpet alternative.

There was pleny accomplished. Hillary's email setup was found out... there was a wh meeting where the lie was formed for purely political purposes right before an election... hillary and the dos had plenty of warning and were incompetent. I must say however... if I were to convene a meeting to construct a lie... I would certainly want obama, hillary, and rhodes there.

RealLindaL

gatorfan wrote:Apparently you failed to see a post I made a few days ago that I was voting for HRC in spite of how much I detest her propensity for lying and secrecy about her actions. That's still better than a Trumpet alternative.

Amen, brother.

2seaoat

There was pleny accomplished. Hillary's email setup was found out..

About as significant as finding out she uses Northern bathroom tissue......a fact that may get you and Mr. Markle in a tizzy, but they both deal with chit and both of you are up to your necks with it and I would suggest that the very statement that it accomplished plenty is utter rejection of reality as you run from all your prior positions......see spot run......see dick and Jane run......see PK run. Sorry you were wrong. Do the honorable thing just once.....and admit that the hearings were nothing more than a political witch hunt which wasted millions and took congressional time away from real American problems......shameful.

Sal

Sal

I find the timing of the release of this report a little suspect.

I would've thought Gowdy would nurse this at least until after the conventions.

I wonder if he wasn't tipped off that the FBI was close to a wrap with no forthcoming indictment, and this wasn't an attempt to look like a little bit less the douche nozzle.

2seaoat

I think they realized that this investigation accomplished the exact opposite of what it was intended to do. I would have thought they would have released it on a Friday afternoon with no fanfare, but the closer they get to the convention the more this bombshell would fill the void preconvention. Gowdy realizes he looks like a fool, and he realizes that a bigger fool is now his nominee. When he said he does not have the bumper sticker and would not be getting the bumpers sticker he admitted to all that Hillary did nothing, but sadly for him this will be litigated because the former staff member who he let go is going to trial to let the world know he was focusing on Hillary and trying to do a hatchet job........I can only hope that trial happens before November.....pure justice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum