Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump supporter Vector Man calls Kerry a coward

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Silver star, bronze star, and three purple hearts, while Donald Trump said his personal Viet Nam was avoiding STDs in the late sixties as he played squash and had a medical deferment.......coward......Orwellian doublethink is in full force as Mr. Markle, Bob, and Vector Man give us their alternative view of the world.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Orwellian doublethink is in full force as Mr. Markle, Bob, and Vector Man give us their alternative view of the world.

Yes that describes me exactly. I think those who did combat in Vietnam are not nearly as brave as Trump and Cheney who each got five different deferments. Pretty smart if you ask me.
Plus, me being a racist, I mainly like Trump and Cheney cause they're white.
Kerry looks like a muslim to me. lol

2seaoat

You are the white nationalist. You are the one on this forum who was the first to sing praise of Donald Trump. Who do you think you are chitting?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You are the white nationalist.  You are the one on this forum who was the first to sing praise of Donald Trump.  Who do you think you are chitting?

Not only am I a white nationalist, I think David Duke is cute and I'd marry him if it was legal in Louisiana. lol

dumpcare

I was also a Trump fan a couple of short months because he is different, but after researching him and watching one of the rally's where he was condoning violence I lost all enthusiasm for him.

In his speeches, he knows exactly what he's doing. His "Law and Order" will bring more violence we haven't seen since the 60's and early 70's. He will appoint Cristie AG and between Trump and Cristie undo the past 40-50 years. His followers are already calling for an armed revolution if Hillary is elected. If he thinks for one minute the country is divided now ... just wait.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:I was also a Trump fan a couple of short months

That makes you a fellow white nationalist. lol

2seaoat

That makes you a fellow white nationalist. lol

Nope.....he has never displayed any hate on this forum.....zero.......he has a good heart. You think children trying to find sanctuary are dirty diseased little bags of garbage, or a a person speaking spanish in New Mexico is invading your white privilege, and someone who is Muslim is a rag........, no your xenophobic writings over the last ten years have tried to be masked in humor and sarcasm, but you grew up in Jim Crow, and honestly you have shown your hate toward those which you believe do not belong in Mayberry to share your white privilege......and for years when I point out that America is not post racial, you try to avoid the reality of David Duke, and act like he has no following in the South.......he is the South. Do not even try to say anything otherwise.....just look at the vote tallies this November......you can try to chit us, but the votes tell the truth.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Silver star, bronze star, and three purple hearts, while Donald Trump said his personal Viet Nam was avoiding STDs in the late sixties as he played squash and had a medical deferment.......coward......Orwellian doublethink is in full force as Mr. Markle, Bob, and Vector Man give us their alternative view of the world.

One thing John Kerry did, which George W. Bush NEVER did, was make his record of fitness reports from his Naval service available on the Internet. I have a copy of those, and in his final fitrep, written by a Rear Admiral, the admiral praises Kerry as one of the finest young officers he has had privilege to serve with.

Contrast that to George W. Bush's last commanding officer, who had seen so little of him (Dumbya was playing hooky from his required drills then) he could not evaluate him properly.

One thing that is for certain, Republicans are all talk when it comes to putting some skin in the game for serving the nation. Bush II, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Limbaugh, Hannity, Trump, and a hoard of others are feckless chickenhawks--ready to send other people's sons off to war, but not theirs or themselves.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm evil. Lol

2seaoat

You proudly voted for Romney. You were the first on this forum to support Trump. You attack Mexicans and Muslims. You constantly want to revisit historical Pensacola when America was great and there were four bathrooms. You constantly attack people of faith as being hateful and cruel to same sex folks, yet you are the only person on this forum who uses the derogatory word for homosexual, as if you somehow get a pass in your evil. No Bob, the only person you are chitting is yourself. I loved my uncle. I adored the man. I love you. I adore your mind and your wit. I just do not like your dark evil side. I love Linda. I adore her mind and wit. I just did not like that evil letter. I love it when you are light hearted and do not pretend you are unbiased and talk about your adventures picking, or going to the movie as a kid......I feel like fingernails on the blackboard when you talk politics.....it reminds me of my upbringing, and all those folks who thought that America putting down humans into some sub category was good.......no it was evil.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:I'm evil.  Lol

I wondered why you dressed up that little peeing statue as the devil, now I know. I also found it strange that you drew white robes on the three stooges poster I gave you. I guess the chanting I heard in the background and those dead chicken's in the backyard I should have caught on. Well see ya later in the week for the next ritual.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Senator Kerry's greatest bravery was coming home and speaking out against the war, which Lyndon Johnson had tried to end.

Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest

Nixon ran on a platform that opposed the Vietnam war, but to win the election, he needed the war to continue

By Colin Schultz
smithsonian.com
March 18, 2013

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nixon-prolonged-vietnam-war-for-political-gainand-johnson-knew-about-it-newly-unclassified-tapes-suggest-3595441/#tlzGm5W4vjeCipHr.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Trump supporter Vector Man calls Kerry a coward 03_18_2013_nixon-campaign-e1363625457514

In 1968, the Paris Peace talks, intended to put an end to the 13-year-long Vietnam War, failed because an aide working for then-Presidential candidate Richard Nixon convinced the South Vietnamese to walk away from the dealings, says a new report by the BBC’s David Taylor. By the late 1960s Americans had been involved in the Vietnam War for nearly a decade, and the ongoing conflict was an incredibly contentious issue, says PBS:

In 1967, with American troop strength in Vietnam reaching 500,000, protest against U.S. participation in the Vietnam War had grown stronger as growing numbers of Americans questioned whether the U.S. war effort could succeed or was morally justifiable. They took their protests to the streets in peace marches, demonstrations, and acts of civil disobedience. Despite the country’s polarization, the balance of American public opinion was beginning to sway toward “de-escalation” of the war.

Nixon’s Presidental campaign needed the war to continue, since Nixon was running on a platform that opposed the war. The BBC:

Nixon feared a breakthrough at the Paris Peace talks designed to find a negotiated settlement to the Vietnam war, and he knew this would derail his campaign.

… In late October 1968 there were major concessions from Hanoi which promised to allow meaningful talks to get underway in Paris – concessions that would justify Johnson calling for a complete bombing halt of North Vietnam. This was exactly what Nixon feared.

President Johnson had at the time a habit of recording all of his phone conversations, and newly released tapes from 1968 detailed that the FBI had “bugged” the telephones of the South Vietnamese ambassador and of Anna Chennault, one of Nixon’s aides. Based on the tapes, says Taylor for the BBC, we learn that in the time leading up to the Paris Peace talks, “Chennault was despatched to the South Vietnamese embassy with a clear message: the South Vietnamese government should withdraw from the talks, refuse to deal with Johnson, and if Nixon was elected, they would get a much better deal.” The Atlantic Wire:

In the recently released tapes, we can hear Johnson being told about Nixon’s interference by Defence Secretary Clark Clifford. The FBI had bugged the South Vietnamese ambassadors phone. They had Chennault lobbying the ambassador on tape. Johnson was justifiably furious — he ordered Nixon’s campaign be placed under FBI surveillance. Johnson passed along a note to Nixon that he knew about the move. Nixon played like he had no idea why the South backed out, and offered to travel to Saigon to get them back to the negotiating table.

Though the basic story of Nixon’s involvement in stalling the Vietnam peace talks has been around before, the new tapes, says the Atlantic Wire, describe how President Johnson knew all about the on-goings but chose not to bring them to the public’s attention: he thought that his intended successor, Hubert Humphrey, was going to beat Nixon in the upcoming election anyway. And, by revealing that he knew about Nixon’s dealings, he’d also have to admit to having spied on the South Vietnamese ambassador.

Eventually, Nixon won by just 1 percent of the popular vote. “Once in office he escalated the war into Laos and Cambodia, with the loss of an additional 22,000 American lives, before finally settling for a peace agreement in 1973 that was within grasp in 1968,” says the BBC.

And:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/20/us/vietnam-war-five-things/

The Vietnam War (which was called a 'conflict') actually began during the Eisenhower administration. Both JFK and LBJ wanted an end to the war...but once Pandora's Box has been opened...we see the results today in the ongoing wars in the Middle East. We know what happened to Kennedy; McNamara admitted he lied to Johnson about the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

I seem to recall posts where Seaoat disparaged men who join the service saying they lacked certain male qualities and made up for it with a big gun. So if Donald Trump did not serve, isn't he about like you and your bragging on making your life on your own with your own businesses???

2seaoat

My experience is all I have. In my high school class of 750 kids, only about ten people volunteered or were drafted. It was 1970, and the war was not escalating and we had entered into the Paris Peace talks. Of those ten people, none of them did well in school. They did not have a great many options because the summer of 1970 after we graduated was a huge truck strike which had cut hiring. I was lucky because I had been working since I was 15 to save to go to college and my senior year I knew I could not play football or basketball, and save enough for my college. I began work at 3pm each day, and worked to 9pm. I worked ten hours on Saturday and eight hours on Sunday at a Dodge dealership. I was working 48 hours a week my senior year because my mother was a widow, and my social security money had to keep her and my brother in our home and I never got a dime of that money which was suppose to go to my school. No complaints because it was an exciting time as I was getting bigger and stronger......and smarter with my work experience.

Now my friends who were accepted to the service academy were different. My childhood friend always wanted to go to Anapolis and he did it even though in scouting he never could swim and was deathly afraid of the water. My twin friends both went into the Coast Guard service academy. Not one goal oriented hard working academic student volunteered in 1970. Only two got drafted and again, these were kids who did not work real hard in school and did not have options to go to school to get a deferment. We had our silvered spoon folks who had college paid......or who went into their father's business and got the same special deferments. I had a December birth date, but most of my classmates were 1952 births and they had to wait for the lottery.

My son's friends fall into the same experience. The kids that screwed around in school and were general F ups.......they joined the military, because there were not a lot of options economically and they had no skills to go to college.
I think you are confusing my discussion of conceal and carry with those who join the military. I just think that kids who join the military do not have options, and have not worked to achieve options.....they skated through school, and then when faced with a big scary world chose the only option which made sense for their situation. 1% of Americans serve in the military. I have wonderful friends who served and are highly intelligent and are good people. In some ways the military saved their lives, but when they joined it was rarely done with enthusiasm, but a lack of options.

Trump or his children never had to worry about paying for college, or worrying about what they would do after completing the same.....that silver spoon landed them on third base. So when a silver spooned coward shows disrespect to a prisoner of war.....yea......I think he is a piece of chit, and please do not compare him to the thousands of Americans who worked to achieve in the private sector and actually made contributions to this country without having to suck on the public teat.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

I wondered why you dressed up that little peeing statue as the devil, now I know. I also found it strange that you drew white robes on the three stooges poster I gave you.  I guess the chanting I heard in the background and those dead chicken's in the backyard I should have caught on. Well see ya later in the week for the next ritual.

That little peeing statute has stopped peeing. I need to take it to a urologist.

2seaoat

If Pensacola water does that to a statue, no wonder Pensacola men conceal and carry.  You have brain eating amoeba and dick eating water.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:If Pensacola water does that to a statue, no wonder Pensacola men conceal and carry.  You have brain eating amoeba and dick eating water.

Had nothing to do with Pensacola water. It's because the fountain the statute is pissing into has a leak in the reservoir.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:

I wondered why you dressed up that little peeing statue as the devil, now I know. I also found it strange that you drew white robes on the three stooges poster I gave you.  I guess the chanting I heard in the background and those dead chicken's in the backyard I should have caught on. Well see ya later in the week for the next ritual.

That little peeing statute has stopped peeing.  I need to take it to a urologist.

Man, I hope they don't put that little statue what they have put me through, it might come back to you in pieces.

2seaoat

Had nothing to do with Pensacola water. It's because the fountain the statute is pissing into has a leak in the reservoir.

Yea, I saw that photo of that leak which had nothing to do with the Pensacola water
Trump supporter Vector Man calls Kerry a coward Mic20p10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum