Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is beating up Canada....hell if he did not get his phoney medical deferral......he might be canadian now....coward

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Americans love Canada. How can this moving train wreck who is just tearing things up.....what a beautiful investment Russia made when the most fundamental and necessary ally is Canada. How does somebody even try to rationalize his behavior, but the republican talking heads are spewing it is good to be tough with friends.........wtf.......how about being tough with a nation who is attacking us. POS

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I know that 45 is a dim wit when it come to, well, anything but in this case trade and tariffs and so on. I heard on the news today that NAFTA is still in effect and that we could not, by the agreement, make side deals such as Trump is/has/will do with Mexico. This is all too confusing! Is this just more typical BS from the WH or what? (The negotiating with Mexico etc.)

knothead

knothead

Heck I feel like a dimwit even commenting on 45's penchant for chaos as like most Americans I am flabbergasted that this is happening AND his supporters sit on their hands whilst everything gets blown up . . . . it's unreal!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum