Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Watched the Trumpster Fire Last Night?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

I did not.

There's not enough booze in the world to get me through that.

According to the reviews, it was a dark, foreboding vision of a dystopian, apocalyptic, hellscape of America with him playing the part of messianic savior.

Also, very long.

Glad I missed it.

But, Bob says he was nice to teh gayz ...

... (I'm guessing he said he was agin the Mooslims shooting all of them?) ...

... so, there's that.

2seaoat

It was a shrill angry appeal to white people to make America great again when white people were the GREAT majority and these brown, black, and immigrants were not making America non great. I have never seen less diversity at any convention in my life. I do not live in a world awash in all white faces. Every day I see Muslims, blacks, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Poles, Bulgarians, Ukrainians, Pakistanis, and Arabs..............all I saw was white people dancing.....repressed over weight elderly women doing this strange stiff dance celebrating hate of immigrants, blacks, Muslims, and Mexicans.........an hour and fifteen minutes of I and me......it is beyond strange.....it was the twilight zone.

dumpcare

I watched 20 minutes and through at least 3 lies and went to bed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was reminded of that time Rush Limbaugh first went on The David Letterman Show.
And Letterman asked Limbaugh "Do you ever look in the mirror and think to yourself that you're just a big bag of hot gas?"

2seaoat

I saw delegates yawning and many not clapping. Fascism and its appeal will be hard to defeat. The anti intellectual rant was classic book burning fascism. The idea that this intellectual elite is making all the decisions for Americans.....and this guy was flat out scary talking about law and order when the American crime rate is near all time lows and his lack of understanding that law enforcement is mostly state and local, and not federal.

I do not know if any American will find sanctuary if this man is elected. The most depressing thing last evening is my wife reporting people are buying into Trump's BS. A flim flam man who is lying through his teeth.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My wife and I stoically watched the whole thing. It sounded like it was Adolph Hitler speaking to a convention of Germans at Nuremberg in 1934, saying how he was going to make Germany great again. The Germans bought into his schtik without realizing their country would be bombed to ruins within another 11 years.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Fascism and its appeal will be hard to defeat....  The anti intellectual rant was classic book burning fascism.... A flim flam man who is lying through his teeth.

Who Watched the Trumpster Fire Last Night? Trump-hitler

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum