Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Fire.........Blue Angel/dog track area Sams Lounge..... Kitchen on fire.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lot of Fire action going on.. 98 has been closed from Fairfield to Blue Angel due to woods fire , Now looks like a big fire at Sams Place.....

Might be a big one. Calling the helo and forestry Maybe they can get it knocked down pretty quick

Last edited by hallmarkgrad2 on 5/25/2013, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was down at the Bayfront earlier and when we looked a little north of due west there was a big smoke coming up that looked like a building was burning way off in the distance. Would that have been the direction from me? It was light brownish in color at the time.

That was the Fire on 98. Burger king, Arbys Area. Sams is by the Chicken Box at the circle.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was easily seen from Palafox Pier and that's a pretty good distance. The thing probably done burnt slap up to produce that much fire.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute I misunderstood. I was lookin at the woods fire. No wonder all the smoke.

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130526/NEWS01/305260023/West-Pensacola-bar-burns-down

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum