Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary cleared of all criminal culpability in interview with FBI Saturday July 2nd in DC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

If Markle can make innuendo out of thin air......so can Seaoat........

But my innuendo will be correct.

2seaoat

The interview lasted a couple hours and sources are saying she passed with flying colors the polygraph.......When asked is it true that Bill took a course at Trump University......she told the truth......the art of the deal on an airport runway was a graduate level course, where he paid the tuition from Clinton Foundation funds.

2seaoat

She told the truth also that when Chelsea was a teenager, they quit letting her have slumber parties over at the Trumps because Donald would always come in the backyard and bring his sleeping bag and show the girls his big hands, and want to play twister.........she thought that was how he met his second wife.

2seaoat

One question about her aide, Mrs. Wiener........was why was Hillary saving all of Anthony's emails and wiener shots in her private email server. She failed this question, and the rumor is that the leader of ISIS has the wiener shot on his IPAD after breaking into the server......he got so worked up that he threw another 15 year old boy from a rooftop.

2seaoat

On a more personal note, the FBI has preliminary questions to set a base line for veracity, and when asked where Bill kept his cigars, she simply said......the cigars in our house, are my cigars, and Bill loves it, but I used to keep them under the Lincoln bedroom bed, until we caught flack about the swing attachment on the light fixture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum