This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton interview.....damn she is smartI

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

I still think her intelligence is unmatched. Her knowledge of foreign policy is unmatched. Sadly, people did not like her ambition in high school, nor did they like or trust her to be President. Today as she should be a happy grandma, I sense that something still is burning within which is insatiable, and has created a fatal flaw.

View user profile
She has a book coming out this fall. She is holding her cards close to her chest, not really expressing her thoughts about the election, but clearly saying she will address the same in her book.

View user profile
Yeah, she's so smart, she lost an election to Donald Trump!

And now she doesn't have the decency or the sense to just fade from the scene, she has to keep showing up to remind us what putz she is. She apparently has no more sense of shame than Trump.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
She has flaws, but yep, she's definitely intelligent. The tragedy of this whole thing is not only that we ended up with what's turning out to be a phenomenally lousy and incompetent president, we also missed out on what would likely have been a very good one.

And we got Donald Trump not because of Hillary... we ended up with him because so much of the population of this country is frighteningly brainwashed. Hillary's voters trusted the polls too much and got too complacent, so they thought it was safe not to show up, while Trump's voters were dumb enough to get conned by a huge load of b.s., both from Trump about his own "greatness" and from their propaganda outlets about Hillary's "evil."

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
And we got Donald Trump not because of Hillary... we ended up with him because so much of the population of this country is frighteningly brainwashed.   Hillary's voters trusted the polls too much and got too complacent, so they thought it was safe not to show up, while Trump's voters were dumb enough to get conned by a huge load of b.s., both from Trump about his own "greatness" and from their propaganda outlets about Hillary's "evil."

It was Comey ....

View user profile
Yep, it was the Comey bs for whatever reason. Oh it was for the weiner reason. She is pretty damn smart but the dems did just too complacent. I believe she would have had some parts of the ACA that needed to be fixed by now.

View user profile
Hillary and the Dem insiders tilted the playing field against Sanders during the primaries. Perez even admitted as much to a meeting of Kansas lawmakers before he backpedaled and said he "misspoke". Wasserman-Schultz and other Dem leaders led a coordinated campaign to get her the nomination.

If Sanders had won, he might have seriously threatened Wall Street's interests and they couldn't have that. The Dem leadership has been in Wall Street's pocket for years.

I voted for Hillary but I had to hold my nose to do. In a way, I'm glad she lost, I hate the arrogant bitch and I've hated her since she was First Lady.

Now she's claiming that it was misogyny, among other things, that did her in. She just can't accept the fact that the average blue-collar voter can't stand her because of her personality. It has to be because she's female, not because she's an arrogant asshole.

She doesn't even have the decency to go away now that she's stuck the nation with this malignant narcissist.

If she's so smart, how come she ain't President? Oh, yeah, it's Comey and the Russians and Misogyny, not her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/02/hillary-clinton-adds-misogyny-and-more-to-the-list-of-reasons-she-lost/

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
I think you're right... it was the middle class that had voted for Obama. They rejected Hillary.

Deservedly so.

View user profile
If Hillary was a male, she would be seen as tough. She was not well liked in High School because of her hard driven ambition, but had she been a male, would she have been judged so harshly? I used to spend time with the guy who beat her for President of her high school class, and even back in the 60s folk realized how almost pathologically driven Hillary was......she was snickered at, yet had she been a male? So she just doubled down.....she pushed and advanced as President of her College class, getting a law degree, and working on the Watergate committee which in and of itself would be amazing......but she kept driving........and somewhere she lost her little girl, and people simply did not like what was left. Her sacrifices and her ambition has made it easier for my daughter and granddaughters. I will forever thank her for that, but I doubt I would enjoy going out to dinner with her. In the end her life is immensely sad, and now there are rumors that her daughter is going to get into politics......sometimes the pain has to stop, and her mother's anguish must be put to rest.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:I think you're right... it was the middle class that had voted for Obama. They rejected Hillary.

Deservedly so.

No, she deserved to be POTUS.

We'd all be better off today if she were. Including you.

View user profile
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think you're right... it was the middle class that had voted for Obama. They rejected Hillary.

Deservedly so.

No, she deserved to be POTUS.  

We'd all be better off today if she were.  Including you.

Delusion... she was an establishment ruling elite with more questionable corp and foreign connections than trump. And that's really saying something apparently. Just the dnc irregularities should offend a reasonable person... but y'all just shrug it off. I get it that the means don't matter to leftists... but shouldn't you really examine them when you don't get your desired end? I just find it absurd to finally get upset about a result of your dear leaders tactics... but absolve them of blame. Is there anything that you'd question that they do?

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:If Hillary was a male, she would be seen as tough.  She was not well liked in High School because of her hard driven ambition, but had she been a male, would she have been judged so harshly?  I used to spend time with the guy who beat her for President of her high school class, and even back in the 60s folk realized how almost pathologically driven Hillary was......she was snickered at, yet had she been a male?   So she just doubled down.....she pushed and advanced as President of her College class, getting a law degree, and working on the Watergate committee which in and of itself would be amazing......but she kept driving........and somewhere she lost her little girl, and people simply did not like what was left.  Her sacrifices and her ambition has made it easier for my daughter and granddaughters.   I will forever thank her for that, but I doubt I would enjoy going out to dinner with her.  In the end her life is immensely sad, and now there are rumors that her daughter is going to get into politics......sometimes the pain has to stop, and her mother's anguish must be put to rest.

This is the biggest bunch of horseshit I've ever read in my life. It sounds like it was written by Hillary PR people. President of her college class? Big fucking deal, she went to Wellesley, a women's college with only 3% males! What the fuck, you think they're going to elect a male as president of the college association?

She got a law degree? So what, women were getting law degrees for decades before her. Big whoop!

Somewhere she lost her little girl? What the hell does that mean, she grew up? People don't like her because she's such a phony. I doubt if she's ever uttered a spontaneous comment in her life. I sincerely doubt if she's even had a sincere emotion without thinking about how expressing it would affect her future. I doubt if she's ever even gotten laid just for fun like a normal human. That's probably even been a calculated event for her.

She's been a calculating, manipulating bitch her whole life. She once wrote, about marrying Bill, that she decided to follow her heart not her head. What bullshit, she failed the D.C. bar exam then took the Arkansas exam and passed. THAT was when she decided to marry Bill and move to Arkansas. What a phony.

Her "sacrifices and her ambition" have made it easier for other women? What nonsense, women were in the Senate, Governors of States and CEOs long before she came along and one of them will end up being President eventually. She just rode the train when it was picking up speed and elbowed her way up front.

She's a phony, detestable bitch and her ambition and her hubris did her in. Good!

For me she doesn't pass the "Trip to Bountiful" test. That's my private way of determining a public figure's character: Would I want to be seated next to this person on a long bus trip. Christ, I swear, if it was her, I'd gouge out my earballs with Bic pen!

She's incapable of connecting with another human being in a sincere way. Did you see her at that table with the West Virginia miners during the campaign? Every word out of her mouth sounded scripted, as if she was incapable expressing true empathy for their distress, only able to explain why she was the best choice. Instead of listening to them and drawing them out, connecting with them, she had to talk down to them. The one moment when sincerity and empathy could have turned the trick for her and she couldn't do it because she's incapable of experience the emotional distress caused in a normal human by another's misery and pain.

I've never seen a sincere smile on her face, a Duchenne smile--look it up--in any public appearance since she's been a public figure, it's always that phony Nancy Reagan smile plastered on her face.  

As far as advancing the cause of women's rights, she's probably set it back with her overweening, self-serving ambition. If she was really sincere, if she really cared about anyone but herself, about any of the causes she professes to care so deeply about, she wouldn't have gone money-hungry after leaving the White House. Instead of whoring herself to Wall Street, she would have gone to work for any one of a number of worthy causes.

Now, to make things worse, SHE'S BACK like some kind of horrible social disease. Jesus, I wish she'd just go away. She's the epitome of everything wrong with the humorless-bitch element of the feminist movement.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:If Hillary was a male, she would be seen as tough.  She was not well liked in High School because of her hard driven ambition, but had she been a male, would she have been judged so harshly?  I used to spend time with the guy who beat her for President of her high school class, and even back in the 60s folk realized how almost pathologically driven Hillary was......she was snickered at, yet had she been a male?   So she just doubled down.....she pushed and advanced as President of her College class, getting a law degree, and working on the Watergate committee which in and of itself would be amazing......but she kept driving........and somewhere she lost her little girl, and people simply did not like what was left.  Her sacrifices and her ambition has made it easier for my daughter and granddaughters.   I will forever thank her for that, but I doubt I would enjoy going out to dinner with her.  In the end her life is immensely sad, and now there are rumors that her daughter is going to get into politics......sometimes the pain has to stop, and her mother's anguish must be put to rest.

This is the biggest bunch of horseshit I've ever read in my life. It sounds like it was written by Hillary PR people. President of her college class? Big fucking deal, she went to Wellesley, a women's college with only 3% males! What the fuck, you think they're going to elect a male as president of the college association?

She got a law degree? So what, women were getting law degrees for decades before her. Big whoop!

Somewhere she lost her little girl? What the hell does that mean, she grew up? People don't like her because she's such a phony. I doubt if she's ever uttered a spontaneous comment in her life. I sincerely doubt if she's even had a sincere emotion without thinking about how expressing it would affect her future. I doubt if she's ever even gotten laid just for fun like a normal human. That's probably even been a calculated event for her.

She's been a calculating, manipulating bitch her whole life. She once wrote, about marrying Bill, that she decided to follow her heart not her head. What bullshit, she failed the D.C. bar exam then took the Arkansas exam and passed. THAT was when she decided to marry Bill and move to Arkansas. What a phony.

Her "sacrifices and her ambition" have made it easier for other women? What nonsense, women were in the Senate, Governors of States and CEOs long before she came along and one of them will end up being President eventually. She just rode the train when it was picking up speed and elbowed her way up front.

She's a phony, detestable bitch and her ambition and her hubris did her in. Good!

For me she doesn't pass the "Trip to Bountiful" test. That's my private way of determining a public figure's character: Would I want to be seated next to this person on a long bus trip. Christ, I swear, if it was her, I'd gouge out my earballs with Bic pen!

She's incapable of connecting with another human being in a sincere way. Did you see her at that table with the West Virginia miners during the campaign? Every word out of her mouth sounded scripted, as if she was incapable expressing true empathy for their distress, only able to explain why she was the best choice. Instead of listening to them and drawing them out, connecting with them, she had to talk down to them. The one moment when sincerity and empathy could have turned the trick for her and she couldn't do it because she's incapable of experience the emotional distress caused in a normal human by another's misery and pain.

I've never seen a sincere smile on her face, a Duchenne smile--look it up--in any public appearance since she's been a public figure, it's always that phony Nancy Reagan smile plastered on her face.  

As far as advancing the cause of women's rights, she's probably set it back with her overweening, self-serving ambition. If she was really sincere, if she really cared about anyone but herself, about any of the causes she professes to care so deeply about, she wouldn't have gone money-hungry after leaving the White House. Instead of whoring herself to Wall Street, she would have gone to work for any one of a number of worthy causes.

Now, to make things worse, SHE'S BACK like some kind of horrible social disease. Jesus, I wish she'd just go away. She's the epitome of everything wrong with the humorless-bitch element of the feminist movement.







Yup, you're going to have to talk to somebody about peeing in your cornflakes every morning.

View user profile
It must be upsetting when a zombie doesn't want to eat brains. Do you just mill around in turmoil?

View user profile
Telstar wrote:

Yup, you're going to have to talk to somebody about peeing in your cornflakes every morning.

I pee in my own cornflakes, I just can't stand the taste of the stuff straight.

http://www.heaven-and-earth-home-remedies.com/drink-urine.html

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Yup, you're going to have to talk to somebody about peeing in your cornflakes every morning.

I pee in my own cornflakes, I just can't stand the taste of the stuff straight.

http://www.heaven-and-earth-home-remedies.com/drink-urine.html




Like they said during the depression, you'll shit if you eat regular.

View user profile
She can't be that smart. She didn't get elected as potus. It's not just some randomly put together pick for potus. It takes years of planning.

View user profile http://www.wolfwantshouses.com/
wolfhouse wrote:She can't be that smart. She didn't get elected as potus.

Judging from the current occupant, that is definitely not a requirement.

View user profile
Sal wrote:

Judging from the current occupant, that is definitely not a requirement.

Hey! This is a vicious lie! Weren't you listening when he told us "I'm, like, a really smart person."

Or when he tweeted "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

Jeez, you gotta listen up, Sal.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Sal wrote:

Judging from the current occupant, that is definitely not a requirement.

Hey! This is a vicious lie! Weren't you listening when he told us "I'm, like, a really smart person."

Or when he tweeted "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

Jeez, you gotta listen up, Sal.





No need for smart president with czar Putin in control.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:Yeah, she's so smart, she lost an election to Donald Trump!

And now she doesn't have the decency or the sense to just fade from the scene, she has to keep showing up to remind us what putz she is. She apparently has no more sense of shame than Trump.

LOL - yes, through sheer brilliance she accomplished the near-impossible by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the final minutes. Now her vodka-impaired brain won't quit whining and pointing fingers at everyone but her own reflection in the mirror for her incredible failure.

View user profile
gatorfan wrote:
del.capslock wrote:Yeah, she's so smart, she lost an election to Donald Trump!

And now she doesn't have the decency or the sense to just fade from the scene, she has to keep showing up to remind us what putz she is. She apparently has no more sense of shame than Trump.

LOL - yes, through sheer brilliance she accomplished the near-impossible by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the final minutes. Now her vodka-impaired brain won't quit whining and pointing fingers at everyone but her own reflection in the mirror for her incredible failure.





Indeed. It's obvious that fake #45 and his clingons are so proud of him for the the way he and his deplorable followers battered granny and the black guy for so many years. Now they can worship their glorious leader and Russian fuckee with total comfort and joy. LOL.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:Hillary and the Dem insiders tilted the playing field against Sanders during the primaries. Perez even admitted as much to a meeting of Kansas lawmakers before he backpedaled and said he "misspoke". Wasserman-Schultz and other Dem leaders led a coordinated campaign to get her the nomination.

If Sanders had won, he might have seriously threatened Wall Street's interests and they couldn't have that. The Dem leadership has been in Wall Street's pocket for years.

I voted for Hillary but I had to hold my nose to do. In a way, I'm glad she lost, I hate the arrogant bitch and I've hated her since she was First Lady.

Now she's claiming that it was misogyny, among other things, that did her in. She just can't accept the fact that the average blue-collar voter can't stand her because of her personality. It has to be because she's female, not because she's an arrogant asshole.

She doesn't even have the decency to go away now that she's stuck the nation with this malignant narcissist.

If she's so smart, how come she ain't President? Oh, yeah, it's Comey and the Russians and Misogyny, not her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/02/hillary-clinton-adds-misogyny-and-more-to-the-list-of-reasons-she-lost/

Have you ever met Hillary Clinton or know anyone who knows her personally?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:I think you're right... it was the middle class that had voted for Obama. They rejected Hillary.

Deservedly so.

She had 3 million more votes, Einstein so your comment has no merit.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:If Hillary was a male, she would be seen as tough.  She was not well liked in High School because of her hard driven ambition, but had she been a male, would she have been judged so harshly?  I used to spend time with the guy who beat her for President of her high school class, and even back in the 60s folk realized how almost pathologically driven Hillary was......she was snickered at, yet had she been a male?   So she just doubled down.....she pushed and advanced as President of her College class, getting a law degree, and working on the Watergate committee which in and of itself would be amazing......but she kept driving........and somewhere she lost her little girl, and people simply did not like what was left.  Her sacrifices and her ambition has made it easier for my daughter and granddaughters.   I will forever thank her for that, but I doubt I would enjoy going out to dinner with her.  In the end her life is immensely sad, and now there are rumors that her daughter is going to get into politics......sometimes the pain has to stop, and her mother's anguish must be put to rest.

Why would you say her life is immensely sad? That's just silly. She is the most influential woman in this country maybe the world. She has had a phenomenal career and life. She is a survivor and the toughest woman I've ever seen. I am in awe of her and what's she's been through and still standing. I hope I get to meet her before I die.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum