Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experts say Hillary has zero chance of criminal culpability with new emails

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Just listened to two former Justice Department experts who correctly spotlighted the required intent standard and they both said there is zero chance of criminal charges against Hillary. As I have been saying.....one big nothing burger for slow people and those who do not understand the elements of a crime under the statute. This will no more impact the election than the Cubs winning the world series, except I sense Democrats are fired up that this was some sort of conspiracy to steal the election. Yes, the Russians are working for Donald Trump. Yes, our House and the committees which have duplicated McCarthy era irrelevance and over reaching in politics is moronic when the legal standards are clear, but with political propaganda the truth is always easily disposed and shelved. Hillary will win.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:As I have been saying.....one big nothing burger for slow people and those who do not understand the elements of a crime under the statute.

Undecided voters at this point in this campaign are the very definition of "slow people".

2seaoat

Undecided voters at this point in this campaign are the very definition of "slow people".

Amen

I just want this national nightmare to be over. I do not want to see Trump's face and lies on TV for one second more. I have reached my fill of idiocy. How did this country allow such insanity to happen? How did my Republican Party allow this evil person to be on the national stage? I am about to physically vomit if I hear one more talking head misquoting the law and the supreme court qualification of the statute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum