Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News Poll Shows Hillary WAY Ahead of Trump

+7
Telstar
dumpcare
Markle
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
gatorfan
ZVUGKTUBM
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:Are you into self-flagellation and strangling kittens at children's party's too? Unlike a party hack like you

That's our Flippy!

But, you forgot to say "sniveling".

You may or may not vote for the Trumpster Fire, but you and I both know you're not voting for Hillary.

C'mon, man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:

He's got me nailed,  Linda.  I considered voting for Romney and this person says that proves I'm a "self loathing homosexual".  lol

What I meant by saying he's just a younger version of seaoat is that both are homophobes.  Not the blatant kind like some.  Their homophobia is like the racism of some democrats.  It comes in the form of what 2seaoat calls dog whistles.  lol

And if that's not bad enough,  he's the most arrogant little prick of a know-it-all I've ever seen.   If you don't completely agree with his every opinion,  that makes you stupid and ignorant.  He has that in common with Trump.  lol
He also says the town we live in is an armpit even though he's never even been here.

You didn't "consider" voting for Romney, you voted for him, and then came on here to brag about it, but I never claimed that is what made you a self-loathing homosexual.

And, I would bet you dollars to doughnuts that I have more gay friends than you have - I can guarantee it.

And, I've been to Pensacola and told you about my visit in detail.

I wouldn't worry about the cancer, Bob.

The dementia is gonna get you first.

First of all,  what you told me is you'd never set foot in the place.  But if you set your foot in the place after that and I didn't know it is because I haven't read every single one of your posts like you have mine.

You're so fulla shit. What I have done is never even liked ANY of the politicians.  I have not and will never brag about any of those assholes.
I don't worship politicians like you and that other homophobe seaoat.

But this comment gives him away again,  Linda...

And, I would bet you dollars to doughnuts that I have more gay friends than you have - I can guarantee it.

p.s.  We here don't live in an armpit anymore than anybody else lives in an armpit.  Calling a whole town an "armpit" is the height of bigotry but you are too dumb to even recognize it.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

But this comment gives him away again,  Linda...

It just comes part and parcel with the trade I ply, Bob.

You learn real quick that people are people, and happy people are people who are comfortable with who they are.

Pretending to be something you're not is just unhealthy.

I know that I've told you the story of taking my MIL to the PCola airport several times.

These were conversations to which you directly responded, Bob.

And politically, the Panhandle is the armpit of Florida. It just is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sonny Boy, what I remember is not very long ago you called Pensacola "the armpit of the state". If you said something about going to the airport it was long before that OR I never happened to read it.
But who gives a shit whether you've never been here or you were at the fucking airport. You still called the place we all live in here an "armpit".
So fuck you. Why in fucks name would anyone want to go to a message board in somebody else's town and call it an armpit? You are fucking bigot. And a homophobe to boot.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Sonny Boy,  what I remember is not very long ago you called Pensacola "the armpit of the state".  If you said something about going to the airport it was long before that OR I never happened to read it.
But who gives a shit whether you've never been here or you were at the fucking airport.   You still called the place we all live in here an "armpit".
So fuck you.  Why in fucks name would anyone want to go to a message board in somebody else's town and call it an armpit?  You are fucking bigot.  And a homophobe to boot.  

Politically speaking, "armpit" would be much too kind.

Politically speaking, the Panhandle is the sweaty scrotum of Florida.

But, Rosemary Beach is nice.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course it's an armpit.  But just because it is an armpit doesn't mean you have to say it.  It's not nice.

See folks,  this message board or our nation's politics either one,  it's all just wrastlin now.

2seaoat

You are fucking bigot. And a homophobe to boot.

Sal, at least he has regained that sense of humor, but if he is serious and a guy starts knocking on your door, make sure when you answer and when he asks for Sal that you give him another address in Miami.....he falls for that routine when he gets worked up like he is now. Like I said before, Bob thinks he has the right to use the Q word, like Vanilla Ice thinks he has the right to use the N word.....Bob....you are honest to God a hoot......I love your tough guy routine.....I just do not get enough smiles these days, and honestly love you.....but getting you piszed off.......priceless.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Sonny Boy,  what I remember is not very long ago you called Pensacola "the armpit of the state".  If you said something about going to the airport it was long before that OR I never happened to read it.
But who gives a shit whether you've never been here or you were at the fucking airport.   You still called the place we all live in here an "armpit".
So fuck you.  Why in fucks name would anyone want to go to a message board in somebody else's town and call it an armpit?  You are fucking bigot.  And a homophobe to boot.  

Fox News Poll Shows Hillary WAY Ahead of Trump - Page 2 Candy-a6562c866510bb5036724f05ebbe3a02

2seaoat

You whippersnappers and that damn candy.....can't you let the old farts raise their blood pressure and talk about the good old days when elevator music played on the beach, and folks knew their place.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Was hoping Bob would call me a punk.

Y'all are a bunch of assholes. Leave Bob alone... he's one of the nicest persons I've ever met. Y'all are using that to pick on him... and I think it's shitty... classic bullying tactics. This place would suffer more if bob left than the whole lot of you.

Sal

Sal

Fox News Poll Shows Hillary WAY Ahead of Trump - Page 2 59107380

2seaoat

If Bob honestly told me in PM to knock off the hard play in the sandbox, I would not say a word to anyone, and I would handle him with kid gloves. No chit he is a nice guy. I say this sincerely.....if Bob really said FU seaoat, and just left this forum.....he would hurt me deeply. I fk with him like I do everyone of my friends, and I always thought he understood that it is like the scene in the barbershop in Grand Torino. The dumb chit does not even remember me saying years ago that I actually like the elevator boyz, but I can get him worked up, and honestly, I love it when Dreams, Linda, Bob, T, and folks are honest with me and play hard.....I love being insulted, because after eight years of pity and sad looks it just is so nice to be real and have somebody call you an asz.

I would never be a homophobe or racist to hurt someone, but gawd none of my gay friends have such a paranoid feeling like people hate them, and now after a life of actually helping gays who have been discriminated against, he thinks I am picking on his sexual attractions.......in a bad way. Just send me a PM if you think I am bullying you, but you used to just laugh me off and call me an asz.......and I get the illness thing, and maybe you are not sharing that you do not feel good, but PK you of all people know I would never intentionally hurt Bob......and heck.....I thought he enjoyed calling me an asz, but again, I would get T madder at me than Bob has ever got, yet the two of us kind of understood the sandbox and the play thing and I cannot tell you how much I cared for him.......but I understand if Bob actually takes this place seriously because he knows people here.....I do not know one soul, other than seeing PK play poker with a Russkie after he came two hours late and I was walking around with this stupid red ribbon tied to my hat.......I could be gone from this forum next week, or next month, but I would leave with only fond memories of Bob and everybody else here.............If I actually met folks here, I would probably change the way I post, and get one of those candies and suck on it......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now for something completely the same (aka different)...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This one goes out to all the Donald Trump fans.  It's one of the greatest doowop records of them all.  

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:And now for something completely the same (aka different)...

Now that's entertainment, and politics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum