Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News Poll Shows Hillary WAY Ahead of Trump

+7
Telstar
dumpcare
Markle
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
gatorfan
ZVUGKTUBM
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Poll: Clinton extends lead over Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/2016-election-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by six points, 44% to 38%, in a Fox News poll of registered voters released Wednesday, marking an uptick from similar polls released in May and June.

The Fox News results follow a rough patch for the Trump campaign: In May, the presumptive Republican nominee enjoyed a three-point lead in the same survey. But by early June, those numbers had flipped, with Clinton jumping out to a 42% to 39% advantage.

CNN's Poll of Polls -- an average of results for the five most recent publicly released national polls that meet CNN's standards for publication -- has Clinton leading Trump 46% to 40%.

Her lead among women in this latest round -- 51% to 32% -- outpaces Trump's with men, where his edge has dwindled to 10 points, 46% to 36%.

...Overall, 83% of Democrats plan to support Clinton in November....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gatorfan

ROFLMAO!!!!

You now trust something "FAUX" news says? Oh yea, because it fits your agenda. Too funny. And in another corner of the universe for those of you who think polls are the end-all:

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Are Deadlocked, Poll Shows"

"A Quinnipiac University survey released on Wednesday found that 42 percent supported Mrs. Clinton while 40 percent backed Mr. Trump. The poll represents a slight improvement for Mr. Trump, who trailed by four points at the beginning of the month, and has a margin of error of plus or minus two percentage points."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-are-deadlocked-poll-shows.html

2seaoat

A candidate traditionally has received a boost immediately after the party convention where a party can frame their candidate in the best light. The Cleveland convention will be very important for Trump to not allow this thing to completely get away from him and turn this into a 1974 election where the Democrats ran the table. If he can get it close to even, and can raise money there will be no landslide. However, if he continues to bumble and misses this opportunity.......this could be the Waterloo for down tickets.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:ROFLMAO!!!!

You now trust something "FAUX" news says? Oh yea, because it fits your agenda. Too funny. And in another corner of the universe for those of you who think polls are the end-all:

"A Quinnipiac University survey released on Wednesday found that 42 percent supported Mrs. Clinton while 40 percent backed Mr. Trump. The poll represents a slight improvement for Mr. Trump, who trailed by four points at the beginning of the month, and has a margin of error of plus or minus two percentage points."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-are-deadlocked-poll-shows.html

Wouldn't you agree that Clinton is going to win this election comfortably?

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:

The only person I want less than HRC as President is Trump. If it comes down to those two choices I'm going with HRC. I also don't think it will be close

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The only person I want less than HRC as President is Trump. If it comes down to those two choices I'm going with HRC. I also don't think it will be close

Excellent.

Hear that, everyone? gatorfan says that if if supporting women's healthcare and equal pay is playing the women card...DEAL...HIM...IN...!!!

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Excellent.  

Hear that, everyone?  gatorfan says that if if supporting women's healthcare and equal pay is playing the women card...DEAL...HIM...IN...!!!

Hey, watch it, Boards -- what're you trying to do, lose HRC a vote or something?   Smile

Sal

Sal

A show of hands of anyone who actually believes Gator will vote for Clinton.

About as likely as he is actually an "independent" as he claims.

Anybody? ....

2seaoat

I take Gator at his word that he realizes Trump is an evil person.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nate Silver at 538:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

79.2% Hillary

20.7% Trump

Interactive state by state predictions, etc.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:A show of hands of anyone who actually believes Gator will vote for Clinton.

Anybody? ....

What would it benefit him to lie on this forum?   I don't know him but if he says he'll vote for her, I'll choose to believe it.   I think there are probably a lot of right-leaning independents (and even registered Republicans) who are resigned to doing the very same thing.   They don't want Trump at the helm of the nation (gawd, I still can't believe there are people who do), but they're involved enough not to want to sit home and fail to participate in the process, even if it means casting a vote for mean ol' lyin' Hillary.   At least she knows WTF she's doing -- more than can be said for the Trumpster.

Call me naive, but I've raised my hand -- I'll buy it.

Markle

Markle

Just curious.

How did the polls forecast the Republican nomination?

For that matter, what chance did the polls and the ELITES give Bernie Sanders mid last year?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:A show of hands of anyone who actually believes Gator will vote for Clinton.

Anybody? ....

What would it benefit him to lie on this forum?   I don't know him but if he says he'll vote for her, I'll choose to believe it.   I think there are probably a lot of right-leaning independents (and even registered Republicans) who are resigned to doing the very same thing.   They don't want Trump at the helm of the nation (gawd, I still can't believe there are people who do), but they're involved enough not to want to sit home and fail to participate in the process, even if it means casting a vote for mean ol' lyin' Hillary.   At least she knows WTF she's doing -- more than can be said for the Trumpster.

Linda, this character is just a younger version of 2seaoat. You need to ignore him too.

dumpcare

RealLindaL wrote:

Anybody? ....

I am one of those Linda, I will vote for her unless Gary Johnson moves up to 30% in the polls and that ain't going to happen. I liked Trump for a week at the beginning of his campaign but if you want to talk about politician's flip flopping hell he flips flop 3 times in one sentence. I also used to side with a candidate about their tax return's being released, but I do believe he his hiding something.

2seaoat

Linda, this character is just a younger version of 2seaoat. You need to ignore him too.

Damn....now you have done it......you ruined Sal's day.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Linda,  this character is just a younger version of 2seaoat.  You need to ignore him too.

You've become a raw nerve completely lacking a sense of humor.

I understand, but it's a shame because you used to be fun.

You don't have to ignore me, Bob.

I just won't engage with you anymore.

It wouldn't be sporting of me.

Best wishes and good vibes.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:

You'd have to know his past forum life.

He was Flippy of the Flippy and Hambone show.

And, the answer to your opening question is credibility.

He's one of those Republicans who wants to put some distance between himself and the dumpster fire the GOP has become.

But, he ain't voting for HRC.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Anybody? ....

Linda,  this character is just a younger version of 2seaoat.  You need to ignore him too.

Bob, were you referring here to Sal, or to gatorfan, for whom I raised my hand saying yes I believe he will vote for HRC?

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Anybody? ....

I am one of those Linda, I will vote for her unless Gary Johnson moves up to 30% in the polls and that ain't going to happen. I liked Trump for a week at the beginning of his campaign but if you want to talk about politician's flip flopping hell he flips flop 3 times in one sentence. I also used to side with a candidate about their tax return's being released, but I do believe he his hiding something.

Good to hear and smart move, ppaca.   I don't think you'll regret a vote for HRC in this election.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:

Bob, were you referring here to Sal, or to gatorfan, for whom I raised my hand saying yes I believe he will vote for HRC?  

He was referring to me, Linda.

He got a bad case of butthurt because I remembered what he wrote in the past.

I don't blame him.

Telstar

Telstar

Doubtful that many republicans will be voting for HRC but a good deal of republicans may sit this one out. That is unless they really do find a way to halt tRump at the RNC.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

He was referring to me, Linda.

He got a bad case of butthurt because I remembered what he wrote in the past.

I don't blame him.

He's got me nailed,  Linda.  I considered voting for Romney and this person says that proves I'm a "self loathing homosexual".  lol

What I meant by saying he's just a younger version of seaoat is that both are homophobes.  Not the blatant kind like some.  Their homophobia is like the racism of some democrats.  It comes in the form of what 2seaoat calls dog whistles.  lol

And if that's not bad enough,  he's the most arrogant little prick of a know-it-all I've ever seen.   If you don't completely agree with his every opinion,  that makes you stupid and ignorant.  He has that in common with Trump.  lol
He also says the town we live in is an armpit even though he's never even been here.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You'd have to know his past forum life.

He was Flippy of the Flippy and Hambone show.

And, the answer to your opening question is credibility.

He's one of those Republicans who wants to put some distance between himself and the dumpster fire the GOP has become.

But, he ain't voting for HRC.

Once again you prove you know nothing. Why do you continuously embarrass yourself in public? Are you into self-flagellation and strangling kittens at children's party's too? Unlike a party hack like you I'm capable of looking at issues and choosing among the candidates for one who will do the best job. Even when the choices are pitiful like this cycle. Trump would be a disaster on many levels, I would never consider voting for the loon and am shocked he has made it this far. You on the other hand are not capable of deciding anything on your own Jabroni Jr.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

He's got me nailed,  Linda.  I considered voting for Romney and this person says that proves I'm a "self loathing homosexual".  lol

What I meant by saying he's just a younger version of seaoat is that both are homophobes.  Not the blatant kind like some.  Their homophobia is like the racism of some democrats.  It comes in the form of what 2seaoat calls dog whistles.  lol

And if that's not bad enough,  he's the most arrogant little prick of a know-it-all I've ever seen.   If you don't completely agree with his every opinion,  that makes you stupid and ignorant.  He has that in common with Trump.  lol
He also says the town we live in is an armpit even though he's never even been here.

You didn't "consider" voting for Romney, you voted for him, and then came on here to brag about it, but I never claimed that is what made you a self-loathing homosexual.

And, I would bet you dollars to doughnuts that I have more gay friends than you have - I can guarantee it.

And, I've been to Pensacola and told you about my visit in detail.

I wouldn't worry about the cancer, Bob.

The dementia is gonna get you first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum