Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shock: CNN Poll Shows Trump Now Leading Hillary Clinton Oops...must be a glitch in the polling by CNN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Oops, this isn't according to the script written by the Clinton cabal and their Progressive lemmings.

Shock: CNN Poll Shows Trump Now Leading Hillary Clinton

by CHARLIE SPIERING6 Sep 2016

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is now polling ahead of Hillary Clinton, according to a new CNN poll released this morning.

Trump is now leading with 45 percent of the vote while Clinton is now at 43 percent. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson has seven percent while Green Party candidate Jill Stein has two percent.

Clinton’s eight point lead in August has effectively vanished, while Trump has staged a remarkable eight point turnaround. In August, Trump was polling at 37 percent.

Part of Trump’s success lies in a 20 point lead among independents. Forty-nine percent of independents now support Trump while only 29 percent support Clinton.

Shock: CNN Poll Shows Trump Now Leading Hillary Clinton    Oops...must be a glitch in the polling by CNN     4a8f3854-d2b5-4f27-9028-111d21d5187e_zpsc5lich5v
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/06/shock-cnn-poll-shows-trump-now-leading-hillary-clinton/

Sal

Sal

That's interesting?

Meanwhile, Texas, Georgia, and Mississippi are now considered toss-up states.

That's right ...

... I said, Miss-a fucking-ippi.

Shocked

2seaoat

I saw where Texas in one poll had Hillary ahead by one percentage, and was shocked until I remembered that it was projected in the 2020 election to go democratic, but I have heard the explanation with the downturn in 2008, people all over the country migrated to Texas for work, and that in many cities in Texas the democrats are dominating the votes........this makes sense when coupled with the Hispanic vote being so consolidated against Trump.......this could be an epic landslide which is developing.......all the while fools think emails matter.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:That's interesting?

Meanwhile, Texas, Georgia, and Mississippi are now considered toss-up states.

That's right ...

... I said, Miss-a fucking-ippi.

Shocked

Dallas Morning News breaks 75-year tradition to endorse Clinton

The Dallas Morning News has not endorsed a Democrat for president since before World War II. Nearly 20 elections have come and gone since then and the paper has stuck with the Republican nominee in every one of them, its editorial board notes, saying the party more closely shares its values of free markets and strong national defense.

This election, it is going in another direction. The Texas paper has endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Donald “Trump's values are hostile to conservatism,” the editorial board wrote. “He plays on fear — exploiting base instincts of xenophobia, racism and misogyny — to bring out the worst in all of us, rather than the best. His serial shifts on fundamental issues reveal an astounding absence of preparedness. And his improvisational insults and midnight tweets exhibit a dangerous lack of judgment and impulse control.”

Texas has long been a stronghold for Republicans, and it is a must-win state for Trump. Most polls show him leading there – but not as comfortably as Republicans have in the past, suggesting Democrats are gaining ground in their years-long push to at least turn the state purple.

http://www.latimes.com/la-na-trailguide-updates-dallas-morning-news-breaks-75-year-1473249063-htmlstory.html

2seaoat

Dallas Morning News breaks 75-year tradition to endorse Clinton

This election has become a national IQ test, I am hopeful that intelligence will prevail.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Dallas Morning News breaks 75-year tradition to endorse Clinton

This election has become a national IQ test, I am hopeful that intelligence will prevail.

So do I! AND we know who they are too!

Shock: CNN Poll Shows Trump Now Leading Hillary Clinton    Oops...must be a glitch in the polling by CNN     9866c2bf-d664-4376-a535-d8ecc3118354_zpschjuhsr2

Shock: CNN Poll Shows Trump Now Leading Hillary Clinton    Oops...must be a glitch in the polling by CNN     Gruber20Quote_zpskyhlom8v

Shock: CNN Poll Shows Trump Now Leading Hillary Clinton    Oops...must be a glitch in the polling by CNN     Gruber1-300x210_zpsc7mf3n4v

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum