Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People died and Hillary lied bumper stickers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The chairman of the committee who I call Gomer, said at the news conference when asked directly.......Chairman gowdy......there are bumper stickers which say people died and Hillary lied and after two years do you agree with those statements........I do not have that bumper sticker and would not have that bumpers sticker.........OH NO......GOMER SAID WHAT?

What will Markle, Pace, and PK do now?

Telstar

Telstar

I don't believe anything Gowdy says. He probably has a stash of those bumper stickers. Christmas gifts.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:I don't believe anything Gowdy says. He probably has a stash of those bumper stickers. Christmas gifts.

People died and Hillary lied bumper stickers Howdy-gowdy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

LOL Funny that you bring up Howdy Doody because on July 4th one of the cable networks is running a marathon. It will include a special about his 2 runs for President in 1948 and 1952. They will also show the final episode from 1960.

2seaoat

Gowdy is not supporting Trump.....oh the poetic irony of all this. You just cannot make up what the Republican party has become.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Gowdy is not supporting Trump.....oh the poetic irony of all this. You just cannot make up what the Republican party has become.

I don't think it's becoming but it seems to be going.

Markle

Markle

THANK YOU MY PROGRESSIVE GOOD FRIENDS!

CALLING NAMES and WHINING is all they have but cannot, and do not, refute the FACTS AND TRUTH in my posts...STILL!

People died and Hillary lied bumper stickers Name%20calling%20dont%20be%20afraid_zpsrmdozkh2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum