Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's all the yard signs and bumper stickers

+4
Telstar
Sal
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

I saw a Hillary yard sign yesterday on the way home, other than that I haven't seen anymore for her or for Trump. I have seen I believe a bumper sticker for both but that is about it. Also in years past and even the primaries a couple months ago my wife received numerous calls from republican campaign worker's, but not a one so far since the primaries for anyone running on the republican ticket in Florida.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I see Trump signs. Not a lot of signs like previous elections.

Sal

Sal

I think Facebook kind of fills that role now.

I had a few "friends" that are Trump supporters.

Much like the Trump supporters on this forum, they are unhinged and like to spam FB with transparently false memes and insane articles from disreputable sources.

They aren't my "friends" anymore.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:I think Facebook kind of fills that role now.

Much like the Trump supporters on this forum, they are unhinged and like to spam FB with transparently false memes and insane articles from disreputable sources.

Smart move Sal. Best to block them.

dumpcare

Telstar wrote:

Most of the spam on FB are from my relatives. I have not blocked them but one is worse that pacedog. I mean it's bad.

Telstar wrote:

jawohl head kommandant..!!

2seaoat

I put my sign NEVER TRUMP REPUBLICAN FOR CLINTON
up on a busy highway, and my neighbor who has the confederate flag came over and told us we are invited to his 75th birthday party at our local tavern, and then told us sad news that his 4 year old dog chased a squirrel into the road and was killed. He is devastated, but a week after my sign went up he put his Trump sign up. He did not finish high school. He served in the navy for ten years. He cut grass at a local golf course for 40 years, and still thinks he is a ladies man. We all love him in town as he is our town drunk and can no longer drive with all the DUIs, and will come over every once and a while asking me to drive him into a bar in the next town over about six miles. He is the protypical Trump supporter here in Illinois. Flies a confederate flag, pot belly, not educated, drunk, and fun to be with in a bar.........he likes my wife a great deal and tolerates me, but I become his best buddy in the bar as I buy him beers all night long......life is just way too much fun, but most of the sane Republicans in town have not put any signs up.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

тупица

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Thanks for that cogent contribution to the conversation. (If you only knew what you sounded like every time you do this.)

Markle

Markle

You could be more childish but I'm not sure how.

Facebook...I'm certain those you "UNFRIENDED" are crushed. I have only been "unfriended" by rabid Progressives like yourself. I was sorry to see them go since I enjoyed the banter.

My view is that those who would unfriend someone due to their political views, are simply taking out the trash.

Markle

Markle

Yard signs and bumper stickers for Donald Trump are rare because Progressives resort to violence against those supporting Trump.

YouTuber Test: Car With Trump Stickers Looted, Destroyed By Black Youth

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 17, 2016

YouTube personality Joey Salads left a car laden with Trump paraphernalia in a parking lot of a "black neighborhood" and let a video camera capture what happened next. It took 30 minutes, according to the YouTube video, for locals to ravage and loot the car. The YouTuber did not identify what city his 'social experiment' took place in.

Joey Salads said bystanders did nothing to stop
the group instead opting to cheer them on with 'F*ck Trump' chants.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/_youtuber_test_car_with_trump_stickers_looted_destroyed_by_black_youth.html

This is the HATE being promoted and encouraged by Hillary Clinton and her cabal.

dumpcare

Saw a Trump yard sign on 17th and a Hillary bumper sticker coming over the bridge home. One for one.

2seaoat

There were a great many Trump signs in the Illinois primary......NOTHING......some Hillary, but people are embarrassed to support Trump......they will vote for him, but they do not want neighbors thinking that they have lost their mind voting for a sociopath.

RealLindaL

Have seen four Hillary yard signs on Pensacola Beach, which I find heartening, if surprising (mostly surprised the signs haven't been defaced or destroyed, as happened to a couple of Obama signs last time around). Also have seen two or three Trump flags on the beach plus a couple of yard signs and bumper stickers. The beach will vote Republican as always, though I'd like to hope by at least a somewhat smaller margin this time. We shall see.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There were a great many Trump signs in the Illinois primary......NOTHING......some Hillary, but people are embarrassed to support Trump......they will vote for him, but they do not want neighbors thinking that they have lost their mind voting for a sociopath.

Where's all the yard signs and bumper stickers AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Maybe the reason there are so few Trump or Hillary signs on voters' lawns, is that you generally put a political sign up at your home when you LIKE the candidate.

In this election, unfortunately for us all, very few voters respect, admire, or even feel warm about the two candidates. This election where most of us will be voting against not for Trump or Hillary. Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum