Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've decided to vote for Trump and here's why

+5
Hospital Bob
Sal
Telstar
dumpcare
gatorfan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

Salinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Linda I have a feeling Bob is just putting us on about voting for Trump. Bob the poster not the rassler.'

Don't sell Bob short.

His initial support for Trump was sincere, and he managed somehow to construct a rationale for voting for Mitt Romney that was so mind-numbingly, stone-cold stupid that I can no longer remember the details (it had something to do with pissing off media figures or something - I can almost guarantee he doesn't remember either).

He pretends to sit on the fence, but when push comes to shove, he inevitably gets drunk and miraculously falls into the GOP's yard.

Romney? I wasn't paying attention to forums back in those days. I talked up Trump too at first. He's doing something no Dem could ever do to their party, killing it. I'm only worried that they really will stop him from taking the nomination. I hear he's barring Cruz and Kasich from the convention but will host a group of jock jerks like Mike Tyson, Mike Ditka and Bobby Knight instead. LOL it must be true because you can't make this stuff up.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:
He pretends to sit on the fence, but when push comes to shove, he inevitably gets drunk and miraculously falls into the GOP's yard.

Too bad.   Hard to imagine how he could align himself with a party that includes in its base the religious right whom he claims to hate because they hate him for being bi.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Too bad.   Hard to imagine how he could align himself with a party that includes in its base the religious right whom he claims to hate because they hate him for being bi.

It's because I'm such a racist and homophobe,  Linda,  that when the push comes to shove I always have to side up with the racist homophobic party.  Racism and homophobia is always a top priority for me.  And that's also why I so love the Allman Brothers band since they are a symbol for racism and homophobia.

Plus,  as I've always said,  allegiance to one or the other of the two political parties is always paramount in my thinking.  I live by the words of Ann Coulter who said "you're either a liberal or a conservative if you have an IQ higher than a toaster".
It's as simple as this.  Anyone who does not give his whole heart or soul over to either liberalism and the democrat party OR to conservatism and the republican party,  is a goddamn retarded moron and a fence sitter who isn't able to choose up sides. And I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:falls into the GOP's yard.

The one which says whites only.........stop people at our borders and ask their religion, and when they say Muslim....ban them.......but the best part, Bob has forgotten his support for trump was mostly because he characterized Mexicans as rapist and was going to deport 10 million men, women, and children.....you know Bob.....those little dirty diseased bags of garbage most call children, but you thought they were an equal threat to America as that disease in Africa which was going to kill all of us........Bob has left 10 years of his morality on these forum pages and the PNJ......his words speak for themselves.....his lack of select memory and backtracking has become legendary.

Okay, he's got me with this one, Linda. I posted a thread to say mexicans and africans are diseased bags of garbage and rapists. I also said that queers are an abomination against god and all three of them should be put in gas chambers and exterminated. The truth is Adolph Hitler got it right. We of the Aryan race are superior to them and we shouldn't let their genes into our gene pool.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Linda I have a feeling Bob is just putting us on about voting for Trump. Bob the poster not the rassler.'

Don't sell Bob short.

His initial support for Trump was sincere, and he managed somehow to construct a rationale for voting for Mitt Romney that was so mind-numbingly, stone-cold stupid that I can no longer remember the details (it had something to do with pissing off media figures or something - I can almost guarantee he doesn't remember either).

He doesn't remember what I said but he's absolutely certain I said it.  That may be the funniest thing this arrogant self-important know-it-all has ever posted.  lol

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Are you seriously considering Bob a racist?

Based on seagoat's construct? Based on the leftist talkingpoint that all trump voters are racist? Wtf?

I said I'm not sure about Bob, Pkr. And certainly it's NOT based on sea's "construct;" I always take that man's often hasty, broad brush judgments with a large grain of salt. No, it's the continuous statements Bob himself makes about being racist which I used to consider total sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek/whatever, but when they go on and on I naturally start to wonder. And now he gives me some esoteric choice to make in judging his racism or lack of same, instead of just answering openly and honestly yea or nay.  

So, even though when I first re-joined this forum I expressed a sense of kinship with Bob from past experiences here, I guess I really just don't know who Bob is after all. And that's OK; nobody ever promised me I would.  

It's very obvious, though, that he loves the game playing.  More power to him; I never was very good at that.   Call me straightforward to a fault, because I probably am.   Dull, probably.  What it is, it is; can't help it.

As for your tired old "leftist talking point" crapola - NO. My musings/wonderings about Bob's racism or lack of same have absolutely nothing to do with his indicating he's going to vote for Trump. My wonderings about his intelligence, however, do. And if he's just joshing us again on that score as well, I guess I don't think it's very funny right now. My privilege to feel that way.

Any other questions besides the usual mundane "WTF"?

Bob is forced to go "on and on" because seagoat goes on and on. Seagoat latches onto labeling a person... usually based on his own construct. Then begins the perseverating... he ties it into every thread when he has no defense. To the casual or new it then appears as if seagoat has some inside or proven knowledge. Bob knows it's bs... his friends know it's bs... objective people know it's bs... any rational person would know it's bs. What it all boils down to is that seagoat is intellectually lazy... he does this all of the time... just like his tactic to use a flood of gibberish when left with nothing to retort. It's the way he compensates for his inability to accept that he's wrong. The "Bob is racist" talkingpoint should tell you volumes about seagoat... and literally nothing about Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I would only add this to what Pkr said.  
Notice that the only person who has ever referred to Hispanics as "little brown bags of garbage" is 2seaoat himself.  And he's written that at least a dozen times in posts here.
I've never heard that remark except when it was written by 2seaoat.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Don't sell Bob short.

He doesn't remember what I said but he's absolutely certain I said it.  That may be the funniest thing this arrogant self-important know-it-all has ever posted.  lol

Well, you certainly can't comprehend what you read.

What I said is that you definitely claimed to have voted for Romney for a reason so stupid it escapes my memory - that would be the reason, not the fact that you voted for Romney and the reason was stupid.

I have a problem compartmentalizing things that make no logical sense.

Let me guess ...

... you don't remember either, do you Bob?

lol

2seaoat

He does not remember. He will forget that he was for Trump. He will forget that he calls people ragheads. He will forget that he was for Mexicans in mass being deported, and little brown diseased bags of garbage being immediately deported and thrown on the streets again........and the idea that hateful speech is funny, he will forget that immediately.

pk will never forget......Hillary is a woman. At least everything flows from that naturally.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

It's because I'm such a racist and homophobe,  Linda,  that when the push comes to shove I always have to side up with the racist homophobic party.  Racism and homophobia is always a top priority for me.  And that's also why I so love the Allman Brothers band since they are a symbol for racism and homophobia.

Plus,  as I've always said,  allegiance to one or the other of the two political parties is always paramount in my thinking.  I live by the words of Ann Coulter who said "you're either a liberal or a conservative if you have an IQ higher than a toaster".
It's as simple as this.  Anyone who does not give his whole heart or soul over to either liberalism and the democrat party OR to conservatism and the republican party,  is a goddamn retarded moron and a fence sitter who isn't able to choose up sides. And I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

Wow I didn't know Ann Coulter said that. I wonder if that was before or after she did Sharknado 3.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

She said it before she appeared in Sharknado 3 but after she dated Bill Maher.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually this is her exact quote,  Telstar...

"You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster"

In other words,  what she's saying is if you don't always adhere to one of those two stupid labels,  your IQ is below that of a toaster.
I used to respond to that quote by having my avatar be a picture of a toaster.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:Actually this is her exact quote,  Telstar...

"You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster"

In other words,  what she's saying is if you don't always adhere to one of those two stupid labels,  your IQ is below that of a toaster.
I used to respond to that quote by having my avatar be a picture of a toaster.

Oh yeah I kind of remember someone having an old beat up toaster for an avatar. Very clever. I wonder if her costars Michele Bachmann and Anthony Weiner have any quotes like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VKTQJ0viRw

BTW that's the second time she played the VP, the first was on a failed Fox comedy show with Rush Limbaugh playing the President.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:

BTW that's the second time she played the VP, the first was on a failed Fox comedy show with Rush Limbaugh playing the President.

I thought Fox and Friends was the most inane thing that's ever been on television.   But after you mentioned this show I youtubed it to take a look.
I now have to take that back.  Fox and Friends is the second most inane thing that's ever been on tv.

Telstar

Telstar

LOL, Pretty bad but don't forget his own show in 94. I think it was before he started popping pills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ZwDwTraYw

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Bob is forced to go "on and on" because seagoat goes on and on. Seagoat latches onto labeling a person... usually based on his own construct. Then begins the perseverating... he ties it into every thread when he has no defense. To the casual or new it then appears as if seagoat has some inside or proven knowledge. Bob knows it's bs... his friends know it's bs... objective people know it's bs... any rational person would know it's bs. What it all boils down to is that seagoat is intellectually lazy... he does this all of the time... just like his tactic to use a flood of gibberish when left with nothing to retort. It's the way he compensates for his inability to accept that he's wrong. The "Bob is racist" talkingpoint should tell you volumes about seagoat... and literally nothing about Bob.

Thanks, Pkr.  I had not come back to this thread before writing my immediate prior response to Bob's question of me in a standalone thread.   If I had read these latest posts here, my reply to him would've been a little different.  You have helped here.

As for the way seaoat operates by "latching onto labeling a person," tell me about it!  He's tried the same crapola with me numerous times, as you've surely noted.  

My questions about Bob don't arise from seaoat's opinion at all -- especially as seaoat has lost so much credibility with me recently --  but rather from Bob's responses, which I've been unable to gauge because -- well, I guess --  because I don't know him and sometimes can't tell where he's really coming from.   This thread, for instance, shows his statements as being so outrageous that it's clear they're sarcasm.   Other times it hasn't been as clear to me.   That's all.  

It's my problem anyway, not his.

2seaoat

I have lost credibility with PK, Linda and Bob......about attaching labels. I guess I should lie to regain credibility, but I think not. When hateful stereotypes whether PK attacks Hillary because she is a woman, Linda wants commissioner May not to be uppity, and Bob wants his use of raghead to be laughed at as if it is sarcasm. Sorry, labels sometimes do apply and we all have the ability to let our words work for justice and equality, or work for evil.......I choose justice and equality and have little concern about having credibility with people who have shown repeatedly that a label may in fact apply.

Also, if I am so full of chit, why the upset when I point out things.......I would just laugh at my comments if they were false...........at the poker table it is called a tell........

Lol... see folks? Now I'm a misogynist... nice work seagoat.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Lol... see folks? Now I'm a misogynist... nice work seagoat.

Yeah, very nice work - and yet again, Mr. Sea -- who supposedly hates for people to be labeled -- labels each of us in turn from his high throne of perfection.  In my case I'm obviously a racist like Bob, when sea once more (using his transparent "repeat repeat repeat" tactic) inserts a word from his own rabid imagination into my mouth -- a word I've likely never spoken in my entire life about anyone, certainly not about May, whose behavior I decried because it was pure and simple bullying and conduct unbecoming an elected county official -- BLACK OR WHITE OR BROWN OR YELLOW.  GET IT, thick-headed Mr. Oat???  No, you never will, because only YOU are allowed to be the pure, unbiased, non-racist judge of all mankind.  What a total fat-head.

Oh, but wait...let's see....the proper response in sea's distorted mind is for someone he jabs with his constant, insulting lies and ludicrous mis-characterizations to laugh instead of getting upset with him, or else what he says must be the truth, right? OK, then, I'll bite -- here ya go:

"UPPITY"????????  HAHAHAHA.  Who ever  uses THAT ridiculous, throwback word, except maybe a ridiculous throwback personified????????

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Bottom line: Sea, you can take your half-assed theory about laughter vs. angry response in the face of your bullshit and shove it.  It belongs right where all your other nasty crap is stored.

2seaoat

A black man driving legally in HIS neighborhood. An American citizen wrongfully, stopped and treated like a second class citizen, and when he demands to speak to a supervisor and holds his ground like every other American citizen should when faced with wrongful police action, a letter is sent to another commissioner. Linda, if you are not ashamed at what you did.....post that letter again. If Sal or Boards or Joannie sent such a foolish and hateful letter I would have been all over it.....you seem to think it is personal......this thing we call hate......it is pervasive and it starts with the idea that a black man can be treated with disrespect, can have the dogs let loose on them, the fire hoses, and now the dog whistles where in polite society we simply say the commissioner was wrong. He was so damn right that he should have stood upon a building and screamed HELL NO.....but he knows.....a County where black inmates were segregated despite federal threats of suit until 2014, and where a black kid on a bike can be ran over like a dog in the street with an officer firing taser from a squad......yea, you might say it is all about Seaoat.......it has nothing to do with reality. Print the letter right here.....and probably edit it to soften the reality. You did not like me calling you on that one....you said you were done with me.....but in your heart you knew what I know. print the letter linda if I am such a scum bag.

2seaoat

Sal was big enough to admit maybe he had that inclination early on.....I certainly have in my life wrongfully judged a strong woman as shrill and over ambitious, when the same behavior in a man would be respected. No I personally attacked Hillary Clinton for twenty years, and part of my attack was certainly prejudice. I rejoice in her now because every stereotype has been crushed, and this woman exceeds both in intellect and experience any presidential candidate in the last fifty years. So, run from the obvious. You have incessantly attacked Hillary in such illogical ways that to most it is a classic case........but I am stupid, and wrong about everything and live under a rock and want to do bad things in this world.....yep.....that sums me up pretty good.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Folks, there used to be a character on the pnj forum called "Amway".
He was a troll who got his jollies by constantly trying to push our buttons.
Finally we all decided just to ignore him.

2seaoat

Was that the guy who got you so worked up you took your conceal and carry weapon and knocked on the door of the address which he gave you.....yea.....maybe ignoring would be good advice to follow. However, my memory of Amway was not about equality and justice....actually just the opposite, he was a hater. just could not coordinate the hate I guess.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Folks,  there used to be a character on the pnj forum called "Amway".
He was a troll who got his jollies by constantly trying to push our buttons.
Finally we all decided just to ignore him.  

That's starting to sound like a very attractive idea, actually.  

But as for my "printing" here my letter to Commissioner Robinson about Lumon May's obnoxiously overbearing behavior during the infamous traffic stop per Sea's above taunting request, I shared that letter in total frankness on this forum at the time, and all it got me from Sea was what you see: unending, mind-numbing accusations of racism on my part, despite all my eminently truthful protestations that racism was the farthest thing from my mind (and certainly from my HEART, which presumptuous Mr. Oat knows ZERO about).  

I didn't hate the man nor was my letter hateful; what I hated was May's behavior, and I would hate it in ANY person of ANY color.  I make no apology whatsoever for that.   And I reiterate that May himself later apologized for his own unwarranted behavior, but apparently that doesn't mean anything to Sea because he continues to ignore that simple truth.

So why in heaven's name would I be foolish enough to re-post the letter again now, and what purpose would it serve other than to once again feed Seaoat's totally erroneous fantasies about my supposed racism??   I'm not ashamed of that letter in the least -- nor would I edit it one whit to "soften" it (perhaps that's the type of dishonest tactic Sea would employ in his dealings; I am not that kind of person).  

No, my opinion about May's appalling behavior has not changed one whit, but the simple fact is that I can shout it to the rooftops from here to kingdom come that I WOULD'VE WRITTEN THE EXACT SAME LETTER ABOUT ANY COUNTY COMMISSIONER WHO BULLIED SOMEONE, DEPUTY OR OTHERWISE, FEMALE OR OTHERWISE -- REGARDLESS OF THE COLOR OF THE BULLIER'S SKIN -- but no matter what I said, Sea would continue to hold that he, who has never seen nor talked to me, knows my heart better than I do and that I am a racist for having criticized May.  Ludicrous.

Here's the thing, folks:  What Sea in his everlasting ignorance and blindness does not see is that HE HIMSELF is the worst racist in this group, since he thinks about color all day long and in this instance obviously believes that I should've treated Commissioner May differently from everyone else precisely because of the color of his skin.

Yes, skin color is something Seaoat apparently ruminates on day in and day out, while he roots out imaginary racism in any target he decides to pick, since tilting at windmills this way is the only way he has of making himself seem like a hero -- to himself.  It truly is a pity.  

Bob, please let me know if you get to the point of ignore.  I am disgusted enough that I may just join you.

2seaoat

T would just leave for a week. A person who abused children was going to find me and beat me up. At least I never had Bob showing up at an address I gave him when he had a concealed weapon, and many people have ignored my posts which is an easy thing to do.......but when a black man who is a commissioner gets disrespected by an officer of the law in his own neighborhood after not breaking any laws, and the focus is on his uppity behavior, rather than a wrongful stop, an imaginary license plate problem, and the total out of control escalation of a wrongful bogus traffic stop which evolved into a confrontation because he asked to speak to supervisor......and I am the one who has a problem because I did not approve of the content of a letter which further attacked and compounded the wrong done to this man.....as the mob literally hanged this man and his reputation in the comments section of the PNJ...........yea.....we have a fundamental difference in our paradigms, and I would certainly ignore somebody who believes the letter was wrong. It is to me no different than a person writing to the university where Sandra Bland had a job and complaining that this person should not be hired because she was uppity and did not put out her smoke, but the problem here is May did not get shot, but Sandra died in jail after sitting there for days because she was uppity and wrongfully arrested where the officer was indicted for lying.....no indictment in Pensacola for a 17 year old ran over like a dog in the street, and a commissioner disrespected in his own neighborhood as he lawfully drove his vehicle, but at least we know there is no ambivalence and I did not get this wrong.....you stand on that letter. I guess quietly sitting back and seeing prejudice and hate should teach a person in this culture to go along to get along, and the penalty for having morality is a shunning......well I think my morality speaks for itself, and if I had written the letter after finding out the license plate violation was pretext and false......I would have apologized....instead you got mad at me, and Sandra......as so many posted here.....she should have gone along to get along.....splendid understanding of how a black person in 2015 ahould be treated. Yep....that old seaoat just is blaming everybody of racism, xenophobic fears, and bigotry.....lets shun him.......that works....been there done that by taking stands which are morally correct......no regrets at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum