Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

uh oh.....NY and Conn. ban on Assault weapons remains after Supremes deny appeal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Now every state which has had enough of the lunacy of military weapons in their civilian population has a green light to regulate the same......Of course they have said that for five years.......I guess the Republican grand plan to not nominate a replacement for Scalia just blew up in their face.......the NRA is going to be found to be a paper tiger.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-supreme-court-rejects-challenge-to-state-assault-weapon-bans/ar-AAhkQ4r?li=BBnb7Kz

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Now every state which has had enough of the lunacy of military weapons in their civilian population has a green light to regulate the same......Of course they have said that for five years.......I guess the Republican grand plan to not nominate a replacement for Scalia just blew up in their face.......the NRA is going to be found to be a paper tiger.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-supreme-court-rejects-challenge-to-state-assault-weapon-bans/ar-AAhkQ4r?li=BBnb7Kz

Thanks Seaoat ...good news at last! This law will enable every state to outlaw assault rifles! Fuck the NRA and the gun-makers!

Imagine if you were a criminal/crazy/terrorist... does this really change anything for you? Maybe less resistance?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Imagine if you were a criminal/crazy/terrorist... does this really change anything for you? Maybe less resistance?

So far, whether Islamic Terrorist or the plain white Christian kind, they all appear to be nutcases of one form or another. Yes, they probably would be able to obtain an illegal AR, but their source might be the FBI.

There's no legitimate need in my opinion for any legal, sane individual to possess a semi-automatic rifle with a 30 round clip. None at all.

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:There's no legitimate need in my opinion for any legal, sane individual to possess a semi-automatic rifle with a 30 round clip.  None at all.

As I and so many others have been saying...over and over and over and over again.  
Could there finally be a sea change coming, on the federal level?  I doubt it, not with the Congress we have now, and with jerks like Evers offering AR-15's as prizes on Facebook.  OMG what total insanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum