Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

History of Terrorist Groups

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1History of Terrorist Groups Empty History of Terrorist Groups 6/15/2016, 11:47 am

dumpcare

Donald Trump can try and ban Muslims (which not all are terrorist) all he wants but the fact of the matter is the terrorist I feel have been living among us for years and years. Some may be set off by certain events or groups such as LGBT and some may never act because they have become accustom to our way of living.

Some of you on the right like to blame Bush and Obama when in fact this goes back many many years.

Instead of copying and pasting this long article here is the link for those who wish to read it.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/target/etc/modern.html

2History of Terrorist Groups Empty Re: History of Terrorist Groups 6/15/2016, 12:18 pm

Trump has proposed pausing the immigration of refugees... until an adequate vetting process can be implemented. He doesn't think the current obama guidelines are safe. Can you find a quote that supports the "ban muslims" premise of your opinion? He's a bad enough candidate without leftist talkingpoints and general misinformation.

3History of Terrorist Groups Empty Re: History of Terrorist Groups 6/15/2016, 2:43 pm

dumpcare

Don't have any quotes just my gut feeling. To the terrorist it is easy to radicalize a young man or woman who was actually born here to immigrant parents that had no intention of doing us harm. Hell it must be easy to radicalize the young even if their parents were born here, just look at the kids that have gone over there from here not to mention other western countries.

My last 6 months in Turkey in 69 the college students started burning our government auto's and throwing molotov cocktails at our building's. We discontinued wearing our uniforms for a while so could be safe.

It does not take an Einstein to figure out they have been in western countries long before Bush and Obama even decided to become President. If anyone could have put a dent in them it would have been the first President Bush.

They are here to stay the U.S. Government just has to be more vigilant.

As the internet and social media evolved it created better communication's between them and sort of like brainwashing for younger people to follow the cause as they became increasingly with our government and things around them.

It was bound to spread here.

4History of Terrorist Groups Empty Re: History of Terrorist Groups 6/15/2016, 4:28 pm

Whelp... I think you're right... I apologize. I just heard on npr a seg of trump speaking and he did say that he wanted a ban on immigration from countries that harbor or support terrorists. I dont follow him much... still can't believe he'll be the nominee.

If it were up to me I'd pause the process for a rework of the system... it's very difficult to vet people that basically are from dark age countries that don't have systems in place to record a persons background or actions. Perhaps expedite the process for women and children and the elderly... but require much more process and proof for military age men. We should be smart about the inherent risks... obama is not doing that. His ideology, politics, and agenda cloud his pragmatism.

5History of Terrorist Groups Empty Re: History of Terrorist Groups 6/15/2016, 4:56 pm

2seaoat

If I were a terrorist and I wanted to enter America with Trump having won the presidency and stopping all immigration and visas from Muslim countries(insane, but that is another discussion). I would simply get a tourist visa to Canada, go to Ontario's Quetico, and take a canoe to America where I would have a private car waiting which I purchased from a dealership and had the keys sent to me by fed ex, after getting a license plate under a false name and false ID. All done remotely, and I would get a lease, a utility bill, and go into an Illinois driver's license facility with my false birth certificate and get my driver's license. Please tell me how a wall, or banning Muslims will stop me.....oh by the way........I am an Irish catholic IRA fanatic who thinks America has subjugated Northern Ireland by complicity with the evil British empire.....insanity.

6History of Terrorist Groups Empty Re: History of Terrorist Groups 6/15/2016, 5:22 pm

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:We should be smart about the inherent risks... obama is not doing that. His ideology, politics, and agenda cloud his pragmatism.

But isn't it already a two year process to gain entry? What are we doing for those two years if not vetting the best we can?

7History of Terrorist Groups Empty Re: History of Terrorist Groups 6/15/2016, 8:28 pm

dumpcare

Not for work visa's

http://immigration.about.com/od/usvisas/a/How-Long-Will-I-Wait-To-Get-A-Visa.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum