Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My PDF Friends: What is your best remedy for a broken heart?

+3
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

We all want to share our lives with others. For some of us, it is a mate for life. For some, it is a mate for a while, but family and friends are welcomed into their lives. My mother was a widow at 36 with two boys, and now is 87 years old living in AZ by herself with all kinds of friends and family. She lives a full and happy life, and never had another man define her life, or get married just for the sake of marriage. Had my father lived she would have had just as full of a life, and her happiness was not defined by my father.

As my life comes to an end, I see the sadness in my spouse, and that will make me sad for only a short period. She has retired and she is becoming very active with high school friends. They go out to dinner at each others homes once a month, and are keeping themselves active. My wife just gave a volunteer talk to a local nursing home and is reaching out to friends and family as she sees the future's certainty. She will be quite happy after I am gone, not because she is glad that I am gone(well now I better not speak for her quite yet), but because she is an independent human who was not defined by me, but simply shared our lives. There are plenty of people to share. Sure the intimacy of youth and sex creates deep and strong bonds, but there are special bonds between children, grandchildren, friends, and classmates which are all special. When each of us share our lives, we get so much more back in return. If you can share a friendship, or if you share intimacy......it is the sharing, not some kind of domain over another human which is important. So many of us share some time during a day with each other. It is a human yearning to share, and yes the intimacy of sharing with a spouse or companion is a fundamental urge.....I used to watch doves on my deck interacting....they say they mate for life....but I have seen many a dove flying free and happy......and quite alone.

Lurch wrote:I didn't go lookin for anybody.. I just didn't have a reason to say no to a couple of gals who asked me out..One of them was tryin for two years.. Very Happy

I know, but you're... YOU, and I'm me. Don't you remember the night we met?? I was sitting in the bar READING A BOOK! That's some Classic Riceme shit right there. Oh wait, that was before you got there... nevermind. LOL.

I think I've got to just wait the three months. I don't seem to have any other good choices.

riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote:I didn't go lookin for anybody.. I just didn't have a reason to say no to a couple of gals who asked me out..One of them was tryin for two years.. Very Happy

I know, but you're... YOU, and I'm me. Don't you remember the night we met?? I was sitting in the bar READING A BOOK! That's some Classic Riceme shit right there. Oh wait, that was before you got there... nevermind. LOL.

I think I've got to just wait the three months. I don't seem to have any other good choices.

I do remember You started talkin to the first biker who came into the bar... Very Happy

2seaoat wrote:We all want to share our lives with others. For some of us, it is a mate for life. For some, it is a mate for a while, but family and friends are welcomed into their lives. My mother was a widow at 36 with two boys, and now is 87 years old living in AZ by herself with all kinds of friends and family. She lives a full and happy life, and never had another man define her life, or get married just for the sake of marriage. Had my father lived she would have had just as full of a life, and her happiness was not defined by my father.

As my life comes to an end, I see the sadness in my spouse, and that will make me sad for only a short period. She has retired and she is becoming very active with high school friends. They go out to dinner at each others homes once a month, and are keeping themselves active. My wife just gave a volunteer talk to a local nursing home and is reaching out to friends and family as she sees the future's certainty. She will be quite happy after I am gone, not because she is glad that I am gone(well now I better not speak for her quite yet), but because she is an independent human who was not defined by me, but simply shared our lives. There are plenty of people to share. Sure the intimacy of youth and sex creates deep and strong bonds, but there are special bonds between children, grandchildren, friends, and classmates which are all special. When each of us share our lives, we get so much more back in return. If you can share a friendship, or if you share intimacy......it is the sharing, not some kind of domain over another human which is important. So many of us share some time during a day with each other. It is a human yearning to share, and yes the intimacy of sharing with a spouse or companion is a fundamental urge.....I used to watch doves on my deck interacting....they say they mate for life....but I have seen many a dove flying free and happy......and quite alone.

You know seaoat, I have a great deal of sympathy for you and your condition. No< I am not going to give you any slack though.

If it gives you any solace any of us could beat you to the dead line. People all around you are not diagnosed with anything and they drop dead with heart attacks and leave thier families with no good byes, no preperations. I'm not trying to make small your situation, just trying to point out that you have been given a oppertunity that most dont get. The opertunity to realize life doesnt last forever and to not take it for granted. Even with all that said, I think many of us here are frustrated with our realities and choose to be here for one reason or another.

So, I really wish you the best, I do. But can you stop being a drag on this thread? Im trying to hook up with Rice and youre just not setting the sexy mood I'm needing at the moment Razz

AND..... seaoat, if you dont stop talking all this death gloom and doom, I am going to pounce on you with every sexual inuendo I can come up with affraid

riceme wrote:

I have the perfect alternative for you.

Meet me in the palor Razz

Lurch wrote:
riceme wrote:

I do remember You started talkin to the first biker who came into the bar... Very Happy

LOL! Only because you talked to me first, handsome.

Rogue wrote:
riceme wrote:

Chrissy, you are too funny. I just hope I never piss you off. affraid

riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote:
riceme wrote:

LOL! Only because you talked to me first, handsome.

I guess I could be guilty..I don't usually start the conversations in bars..
But you're a nice lookin lady so I might have..
I found it easy and comfortable talkin to you too..

Lurch wrote:
I guess I could be guilty..I don't usually start the conversations in bars..
But you're a nice lookin lady so I might have..
I found it easy and comfortable talkin to you too..

You did... don't you remember? You were sitting next to me and I was talking to one of the guys from work about work and you leaned over and said, "Excuse me... Are you "RICEME"??" I don't normally talk to strange men in bars, but YOU RECOGNIZED WHO I WAS and that really shocked me. Has never happened before or since. Then, as it turned out, we had other common friends and whatall.

You're real easy to talk to and be around as well, which is not a feeling I get very often with men, considering all the crap I've gone through. But I know what you and your brothers are about and what you would do to anyone who hurt me. Wink

I do remember, you were talkin about work and I put 2+2 together..
Just say the word on the other.. Twisted Evil

Lurch wrote:I do remember, you were talkin about work and I put 2+2 together..
Just say the word on the other.. Twisted Evil

He wouldn't purposefully hurt me if his own life depended on it. I've known him and his brothers my whole life.

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:
riceme wrote:

Chrissy, you are too funny. I just hope I never piss you off. affraid

My sweetness, I give you my upmost honor. Even if you do piss me off, I will always treat you as the lady you are. I will never do any actions to cause hurt for you.

You have my lifes promise. I love you

Rogue wrote:
My sweetness, I give you my upmost honor. Even if you do piss me off, I will always treat you as the lady you are. I will never do any actions to cause hurt for you.

Okay, Chrissy. I'll hold you to your promise! Wink

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:

ok ha ha now your gonna make me mad, but I will only be sad from a broken heart

Sundown wrote:
riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:

ok ha ha now your gonna make me mad, but I will only be sad from a broken heart

Sweet holy mother mary, them's some tasty vittles!

Chrissy, did you change your name again?? Can you change your name and keep the same account??

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:Chrissy, did you change your name again?? Can you change your name and keep the same account??

yes, i do it all the time. i taken it to like rearanging your furniture lol

Hey, Baby,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I got something I got to tell you...

wet

TEOTWAWKI wrote:[flash(425,350)]flash]

You know how I feel, T. You have had your heart truly broken.

Sundown wrote:
riceme wrote:Chrissy, did you change your name again?? Can you change your name and keep the same account??

[flashXXX[/flash]

wet

You are so dirty, Chrissy. This is what I am listening to right now, Chrissy... on repeat:

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy has always been spooky...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/26/2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

riceme wrote:
Sundown wrote:

[flashXXX[/flash]

wet

You are so dirty, Chrissy. This is what I am listening to right now, Chrissy... on repeat:

rice, i told you I dont have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination Razz

if your going out in the country, dont go without this song....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum