Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPEACHMENT is a Remedy says Top US Attorney, President Obama Guilty of Serial Fraud

+2
Jake92
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Is there any doubt? Had this been a Republican in the Oval Office, the Main Stream Media would have that word in every headline and on every news or opinion show.

Top American lawyer and author Andrew McCarthy, who prosecuted the World Trade Center bombers after the 1993 attacks, accused Barack Obama of serial fraud tonight on The Kelly Files.

November 13, 2013

Is President Obama guilty of fraud?

Andrew McCarthy breaks down ObamaCare's misleading promises

“If ever there has been a fraud on the entire American people it’s this one. And, I would say, Megyn, this business about, “you want your plan, you keep your plan,” is just the beginning of it… We’re talking about serial fraud on multiple levels and multiple level misrepresentations… This is an ‘in your face’ almost a crude fraud… The remedy the Framers gave us for reigning in executive excess especially if it gets this abusive is impeachment. Impeachment is a political remedy not a legal remedy… This is a big scandalous scheme and the more you look at it, systematic dishonesty is rife all the way through it.”

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-kelly-file/index.html#http://video.foxnews.com/v/2836743472001/is-president-obama-guilty-of-fraud/?playlist_id=2694949842001

Jake92

It's NOT just the president, it's congress men and women who APPROVES and passes the laws that the president wants, along with the supreme court justices blessings..........

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Your source, for all his credentials, is a flaming right-wing liar.

Floridatexan wrote:
It doesn't change the fact that during the meeting at the wh in feb 2010 obama acknowledges to cantor that millions would be displaced from their insurance... tho he rationalized that it was for their own good.

He then went out and campaigned that this wouldn't happen... period.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here is a site that details systemic fraud by health insurance companies:

http://www.badfaithinsurance.org/

"Bad faith" insurance companies denial of unpaid claims are widespread, pervasive if not the norm, responsible for the greatest destruction and loss of U.S. and Americans wealth, assets, businesses, jobs and poverty, and ultimate maximum loss of human life. A 'legal' term, Bad Faith statutes and laws in each state are intentionally blindly overlooked and unenforced by states insurance regulatory agencies.

IT'S THE LAW: Insurance companies are required to 'willingly' pay claims properly and promptly in "Good Faith". It is illegal to 'willingly' not pay, discount-lowball, delay, deny payment of legitimate claims in "Bad Faith". When claims go unpaid in bad faith, the associated wealth-assets-loss of jobs-businesses are lost forever

Bad Faith insurance companies have had decades to rig the American and in some cases worldwide systems in their favor. Bad faith (BF) insurers non-payment of CLAIMS practices are proven pervasive and widespread. Upwards of 85-95%+ are proven bad faith (BF) insurers that repeatedly and consistently break the law. There is a traditional quiet covert revolving door between the insurance industry employees and state regulator employees which contributes to the status quo of claims resolutions by state regulators being 99.9% anti-claimants and pro-insurers

FBIC struggles to identify the Good Faith (GF) insurance companies from the small number remaining as the outrageous and overwhelming number of Americans consumer complaints submitted to states insurance regulators exceed an astounding one million plus annually. Let there be no doubt that it is the insurance industry with their unlimited legal, financial resources and power that regulate the states insurance regulators-authorities and not the other way around which is the correct and way its supposed to be. Besides the states tiny insurance regulator agencies resources in comparison that neither have 1% of the necessary resources nor indicate or show any interest in doing anything about the "degree" of breach of contracts and/or the bad faith insurance payment claims status quo that is perpetrated and exists amongst 92.7% of ALL insurers, and which relativity FBIC uses in its ranking determinations. This is why it is essential that the U.S. Government have oversight control over state insurance regulators regarding interstate common ownership of the same bad faith insurance companies' non-payments and improper claims payments practices which commonly exist on a pervasive widespread basis

To View The FBIC Good-Bad Faith Insurance Companies Ranking 100, click here...

FBIC'S MISSION: Is to educate the American People and Others that to Insurance Companies, insurance is a business first. That Insurance Companies are no longer fiduciaries which is the way they were looked at many decades ago. That the overwhelming majority if not all insurers are to some degree or another bad faith insurers.  Whether it be one claimant's claim willingly and intentionally illegally denied, many or most as a percent of claims that are illegally denied or where claimants are forced to go through other illegal bad faith insurance practices, is what separates insurers from being ranked Good Faith or Bad Faith insurers. FBIC's mission is to educate all of the Public as to Bad Faith Insurance Practices and in regards to their perception of Insurers and the Insurance Industry. FBIC looks to take the rose-colored glasses off of the People and help to make a very uneven playing field between Insurers-Policyholders-Claimants less dishonest, more honest and more level. FBIC recognizes that this will not be done or through legislation or regulation who for 200+ years are solidly in the pockets of insurers and the insurance industry.
------------------
--------------------

Here is an article exposing health care fraud within the medical profession:

http://www.fraud-magazine.com/article.aspx?id=4294976280

Most medical providers are honest and work hard to improve their patients' health. However, a few want to illegally increase the size of their bank accounts. Learn some of the basic health care provider schemes and how to deter them from taking some easy money.

Patients with Alzheimer's disease were sitting unsupervised inside a small room of a medical psychological care facility watching the movie "Forrest Gump" for the umpteenth time. Granted, it's a great movie, but each time the patients sat in front of the tube watching it, the facility submitted insurance claims for providing "group therapy."

I discovered this fraud during my investigation of the facility. It's just one of a long list of crimes committed by a handful of crooked medical providers.

Essentially, fraud in health care is just like in any other industry: Fraudsters with the means and opportunity take full advantage to unjustly profit. Health care crooks inside and outside the industry include patients, payers, employers, vendors and suppliers, and providers, including pharmacists. (Organized crime rings and computer hackers also play roles in committing health care fraud.)

The difference between the health care realm and many other industries is its huge, alluring, easy pile of cash. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), national health expenditures in the U.S. reached $2.6 trillion in 2010 — 17.9 percent of GDP. The CMS projects U.S. health spending to rise to 7.4 percent in 2014 as a result of the major coverage expansions from the U.S. Affordable Care Act (ACA) — an estimated 22 million people will be insured. Over the period of 2015-2021, health spending is projected to grow at an average rate of 6.2 percent annually.

Over the years, I've found investigating fraud committed by health care providers, facilities and institutions to be extremely fascinating, challenging and rewarding. Most associate those individuals and entities with only doing good and helping others. Although that's true of most health care providers and institutions, others do "go south."

In this article, I describe 10 of the common health provider fraud schemes I've found, and I include some cases I've investigated. This list definitely isn't inclusive, but it will get you started on understanding how providers can be tempted to defraud a lumbering system.

(Also see the ACFE's 2013 Fraud Examiners Manual's section on health care fraud — beginning with 1.1101 — to learn more about these and other types of fraud schemes.)

TEN COMMON HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FRAUD SCHEMES  

Billing for services not rendered.
Billing for a non-covered service as a covered service.
Misrepresenting dates of service.
Misrepresenting locations of service.
Misrepresenting provider of service.
Waiving of deductibles and/or co-payments.
Incorrect reporting of diagnoses or procedures (includes unbundling).
Overutilization of services.
Corruption (kickbacks and bribery).
False or unnecessary issuance of prescription drugs.

These are the types of abuses that the PPACA seeks to address.  And, as Knot pointed out, legislation improve this situation for all citizens is not equivalent in any way to the decision to take the country to war on 2 fronts or to gut the government's regulatory capabilities resulting in an economic death spiral and decimating the middle class.

Jake92

That sounds like crooked lawyers and judges not punishing the ones breaking the laws.. If you are aware of it happening, take them to court or you are just as guilty as the insurance companies and doctors that are breaking the laws..

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder if Markle is ready to lay wagers on whether President Obam will be impeached or not?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

If it were a republican president telling all these lies the libtards would be screaming IMPEACHMENT!

Always with the double standards. Sadly, nothing new there.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:If it were a republican president telling all these lies the libtards would be screaming IMPEACHMENT!

We DID. Loudly. From 2001-2008. You dumbasses wouldn't listen.

Cause nothing to impeach 2901-08 unless you gonna take Dems down too

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It's funny to hear Frightwingers rail about impeaching Obama, and then defend that lying sack of shit-president George W. Bush and his evil VEEP Richard B. Cheney.  Twisted Evil

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It's funny to hear Frightwingers rail about impeaching Obama, and then defend that lying sack of shit-president George W. Bush and his evil VEEP Richard B. Cheney.  Twisted Evil
I wouldn't defend ANY lying sack of shit politician. But, after all this time, it gets really old hearing you liberals blame Bush for the ills that Obama owns. Then again, I don't expect that to change.

I'm guessing you're okay with the current lying sack of shit in the WH.

GOP REP. CONFIRMS ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT WILL BE FILED AGAINST ERIC HOLDER – HERE ARE THE LAWMAKERS WHO ARE SUPPORTING THE EFFORT

(all caps from the source I copied it at - so don't have a freaking cow - geez)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/13/gop-rep-confirms-articles-of-impeachment-will-be-filed-against-eric-holder-here-are-the-lawmakers-who-are-supporting-the-effort/

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
What did he write which is NOT true.

I think at this point Obama will allow holder to go under the bus. he will throw everyone under the bus as long as he is last. He might even encourage it from behind the scenes to take some heat off himself.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wonder if Markle is ready to lay wagers on whether President Obam will be impeached or not?
As you may know, I do not wager on anything unless it is something over which I have control.

He could be impeached but not convicted such as President William Jefferson Clinton unless it is after the midterms and Republicans take over the Senate.

Democrats are going home at Thanksgiving and be screamed at by their constituents who have lost their insurance or will when the company mandate goes into effect.

This is mass confusion involving one sixth of our economy.

This is unlike any SNAFU in our history. This is what we get electing someone whose most complex management experience has been as a Community Organizer running the greatest, richest nation the world has ever seen.

The President has again swept aside the Constitution and is passing laws and changing laws from the White House.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:If it were a republican president telling all these lies the libtards would be screaming IMPEACHMENT!

We DID.  Loudly.  From 2001-2008.  You dumbasses wouldn't listen.
Yes, you were screaming IMPEACHMENT but he had not done anything illegal so all you could do was whine.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Shut up, you slimy little worm. You know as well as anyone else that Bush sucked eggs as leader of the country, that he was never really elected, and that he did more damage to our way of life than any other president in our history. So why do you continue to lie? Must be lucrative. That makes you a...

Floridatexan wrote:
Shut up, you slimy little worm.  You know as well as anyone else that Bush sucked eggs as leader of the country, that he was never really elected, and that he did more damage to our way of life than any other president in our history.  So why do you continue to lie?  Must be lucrative.  That makes you a...
Don't address the issues STANKY. How does BUSH get into a conversation about how much Obama is ruining the country?  Did Bush vote for the ACA? No. Did Bush bomb Libya and lose an ambassador/security team that was in place and had Delta/Special Forces support that could have been sent? What about that Border Patrol Agent, wasn't he killed on Obama's watch? I think so. And then there is Fast and Furious...gunning running that killed the aforementioned agent. IRS targeting citizens? Not on anyone's but Obama's watch? Lack of world leadership, yep under Obama's watch. I could go on and on....as in Syria where Obama is ARMING Al Qaeda....our enemies. How's that Muslim Brotherhood thing in Egypt going? Oh yeah, Morsi got OUTSED by military coup. Lastly, how about Snowden and the NSA? Obama's watch again...

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 11/15/2013, 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat

I watched her show live last night. She was a hoot. She is way too smart to be parroting these things, and I love it when she gets that look on her face like.......oh chit....that is logical.....how can I get back on the talking points. Impeachment for serial lying.......you cannot make this stuff up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Shut up, you slimy little worm.  You know as well as anyone else that Bush sucked eggs as leader of the country, that he was never really elected, and that he did more damage to our way of life than any other president in our history.  So why do you continue to lie?  Must be lucrative.  That makes you a...
Don't address the issues STANKY. How does BUSH get into a conversation about how much Obama is ruining the country?  Did Bush vote for the ACA? No. Did Bush bomb Libya and lose an ambassador/security team that was in place and had Delta/Special Forces support that could have been sent? What about that Border Patrol Agent, wasn't he killed on Obama's watch? I think so. And then there is Fast and Furious...gunning running that killed the aforementioned agent. IRS targeting citizens? Not on anyone's but Obama's watch? Lack of world leadership, yep under Obama's watch. I could go on and on....as in Syria where Obama is ARMING Al Qaeda....our enemies. How's that Muslim Brotherhood thing in Egypt going? Oh yeah, Morsi got OUTSED by military coup.  Lastly, how about Snowden and the NSA? Obama's watch again...
IMPEACHMENT is a Remedy says Top US Attorney, President Obama Guilty of Serial Fraud Obama_10

2seaoat

Heck, I think they need to work on one honest bill of impeachment......there is a black guy in the White House. The house would pass the bill of indictment, and the senate would reject it........so lets just be truthful.....bring the real bill forward and get over the charade......it means absolutely nothing. Oh and I am not an expert on Fox.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

Jake92

Remember, the president tells congress what HE wants, and they make it happen or not.. The people in both parties of congress should be impeached..... Once the first one falls, the rest will turn on each other and straighten the shit out or they will follow and fall like the first one...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum