Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary and Trump: Both represent the elite, the ultra wealthy. Why should we vote for our enemies?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Both candidates are pro neoliberalists. Neither gives a pffffft about the working class. Why should we vote for our enemies? Read the article: http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-and-why-market-and-wealthy-win-every-time?akid=14333.260394.J52nPd&rd=1&src=newsletter1057952&t=16

Sal

Sal

Fold your arms and pout like a third grader when recess is canceled.

Hillary and Trump:  Both represent the elite, the ultra wealthy.  Why should we vote for our enemies? 10790193chicaenojadapococonlosbrazoscruzadosaisladosenblanco

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hillary and Trump: Both represent the elite, the ultra wealthy. Why should we vote for our enemies?

Because one of them is going to be the next president and there are stark differences between their policy positions.

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:

Because one of them is going to be the next president and there are stark differences between their policy positions.

Talk about your proverbial nutshell. That's it, in same.

Telstar

Telstar

I think Leaping Lanny Poffo, the younger brother of the Macho Man, may have been a better poet and writer but to each his own.

http://wonkette.com/602209/salon-publishes-a-million-more-words-on-why-trumps-balls-are-much-more-delicious-than-hillarys

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Interesting comment a friend sent me: "Part of me says let Trump drive it into the dirt so it can be rebuilt. Her (Hillary) Inevitableness will just try to paper over the issues with the cooperation of her banking overlords. Maybe the country just needs some good old raw failure to allow the pus to escape.

Hillary is a psychopath, a liar, in cahoots with Wall Street, and as a Secretary of State, her decisions more often than not ended in disaster.

Sal and Boards urge us to vote for Hillary as the lesser of two evils.

Asked if she would vote for Hillary if Sanders didn't win, Susan Sarandon responded that she wouldn't vote for Hillary, but she might vote for Trump, because his election would quickly bring on a real political revolution that would end up rebuilding America.

At the moment, my position is to vote for Hillary if she brings on E. Warren as VP. If not ... I won't vote for Hillary. And Sal, your snide, arrogant slurs tell more about your intellect than you think. What's coming through is that when you're faced with the reality of not being able to intelligently respond to a forum member's arguments, not unlike Markle, you resort to childlike insults. I'm beginning to suspect you and Markle have much in common ... Reality.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wordslinger wrote:Asked if she would vote for Hillary if Sanders didn't win, Susan Sarandon responded that she wouldn't vote for Hillary, but she might vote for Trump, because his election would quickly bring on a real political revolution that would end up rebuilding America.

Here again, using this same logic, morbidly obese people should switch to a diet of pure butter and bacon because nothing will get you serious about losing weight like a heart attack.  

This is the type of logic employed by a 1%-er like Sarandon or others who lap up their white privilege.   They won't suffer the consequences proposed by a Trump presidency so who cares?  Roll the dice!

Who cares if we roll back years of progress on racism in a gamble that maybe things will get so bad that people will wake up?  You're white!  I mean, it won't be any skin off your back, will it, Wordslinger?  Who cares if Trump's tax cuts get implemented and we saddle future generations with even more of our current expenses and debt?  You're old and probably already collecting Medicare and Social Security, so fuck 'em!  Let's roll the dice with other people's livelihood so that you can wave your moral banner with pride and avoid facing reality and making a hard choice between the realistic outcomes in front of you.  Who cares if Trump gets elected and places three Supreme Court justices, potentially overturning Roe v Wade and perhaps giving us terrible religious freedom rulings that oppress the LGBT community?   You're a straight male.  Screw those people.  You're an old, white, straight, male...just like Donald Trump, so you'll be OK, right, Wordslinger?

You're perfectly OK with these propositions because you won't be the one to suffer any of the consequences.  And that makes you nearly as big of an asshole as Donald Trump himself.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote: And Sal, your snide, arrogant slurs tell more about your intellect than you think.  What's coming through is that when you're faced with the reality of not being able to intelligently respond to a forum member's arguments, not unlike Markle, you resort to childlike insults.  I'm beginning to suspect you and Markle have much in common ...  Reality.

If you make sound and reasonable arguments, you will receive intelligent responses.

You are not making sound and reasonable arguments.

You are in a snit because your purity candidate lost, and you're behaving like a whiny milksop.

I can kind of sympathize with the political neophytes among the deadenders.

They don't know any better.

You, however, have been around long enough to know better.

Frankly, I'm more than a little embarrassed for you.

Sal

Sal

The truth is the Sanders movement is being slowly folded into Clinton's campaign, Wordslinger.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/clinton-hires-sanders-student-organizer-224166

This is how progress is made.

She'll hardly be alone.

Young progressive Sanders supporters will filter into the establishment and change it for the better.

Of course, you can try and maintain your purity by throwing tantrums on social media and refusing to find common cause with Clinton's campaign because your progressive champion came up short.

That's your prerogative.

But, Sanders' agenda is marching forward, and you're being left behind.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:The truth is the Sanders movement is being slowly folded into Clinton's campaign, Wordslinger.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/clinton-hires-sanders-student-organizer-224166

She'll hardly be alone.

Young progressive Sanders supporters will filter into the establishment and change it for the better.

Of course, you can try and maintain your purity by throwing tantrums on social media and refusing to find common cause with Clinton's campaign because your progressive champion came up short.

That's your prerogative.

Well said, Sal.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:The truth is the Sanders movement is being slowly folded into Clinton's campaign, Wordslinger.

She'll hardly be alone.

That's your prerogative.

Well said, Sal.

When I believe that most of Bernie's agenda to level the economic playing field, is part of the Democratic platform, Hillary will have my vote.  Currently I think she's owned lock, stock and barrel by Wall Street.

Sal

Sal

Actually, it's the other way around, Wordslinger.

She has Wall Street by the short curlies.

They are absolutely horrified by Trump because of his positions on immigration, trade, and paying our debts.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Salinsky wrote:Actually, it's the other way around, Wordslinger.

They are absolutely horrified by Trump because of his positions on immigration, trade, and paying our debts.

We'll see. I really hope you're right.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wordslinger wrote:

We'll see.  I really hope you're right.

I notice that you ignored my comment to you entirely.

But you realize that Clintons's chief economic adviser is Barney Frank, right? You realize that the "Frank" is parallel to the "Dodd Frank Act" right"? You realize that the Dodd Frank act is the most significant regulatory reform law that has ever been passed that influenced Wall Street since the wake of the great depression, right? And you realize that Trump is running on a campaign to overturn that, right? And you realize that Clinton is running on a campaign to not only uphold that, but bolster it, right?

Of course you don't. You're an ignorant Bernie Sanders supporter. Ugh... I hate the fact that i originally supported Sanders now that I see how informationally ignorant his supporters are. Fuck Bernie Sanders!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

boards of FL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

We'll see.  I really hope you're right.

I notice that you ignored my comment to you entirely.

But you realize that Clintons's chief economic adviser is Barney Frank, right?  You realize that the "Frank" is parallel to the "Dodd Frank Act" right"?  You realize that the Dodd Frank act is the most significant regulatory reform law that has ever been passed that influenced Wall Street since the wake of the great depression, right?  And you realize that Trump is running on a campaign to overturn that, right?  And you realize that Clinton is running on a campaign to not only uphold that, but bolster it, right?

Of course you don't.  You're an ignorant Bernie Sanders supporter.  Ugh... I hate the fact that i originally supported Sanders now that I see how informationally ignorant his supporters are.  Fuck Bernie Sanders!  

Hillary takes money from Banks and other Wall Street institutions, for speaking, and for campaign funding. If you're pleased with Obama's performance in leveling the economic playing field for all Americans, then you'll be pleased with Hillary. Like most of Sander's supporters, I think the current system is destroying the financial opportunities for all but the 1%. And I see little of consequence accomplished by Obama in this regard.

Personally, I think HRC, not unlike Trump, would say or promise anything to achieve power. She takes money from Wall Street and promises to level the economic playing field for all. Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum