Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reach out and TOUCH the utter DESPERATION of the Progressives their severely damaged candidate.

+5
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
2seaoat
knothead
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:They are beaten like a rug........they have said Hillary's conduct was criminal....they now deny those threads and their previous positions, but Hillary did NOT lie.   If the private server was not allowed, the state department regulations could have easily sent Hillary an email which said she has an email which requires her to access the same on a secured government server.....this is so stupid it hardly deserves any more wasted time.....now it is Hillary lied....no longer is she a criminal.....sorry, I have ad nauseum seen claims of lies, yet if what she was doing was NOT acceptable to State, they should have NEVER sent an email to an unsecured server.....they did, and all they had to do was send her one email.....Secretary Clinton, this email contains classified information and State rules require to receive the same that your email is secure under the umbrella of a state department email.......cannot lie when there was tacit acceptance of all the SOS before her and they continued to send emails to these folks.....if it was a regulation, it was not Hillary who was lying or breaching security.  Just bone chilling stupid.....and I am still awaiting for the promised indictment......nada

AND they were archiving her emails sent from a private server and we're supposed to believe now the state dept. didn't know she had a private server? How Pkr. and Markle can believe this stuff is beyond stupid!

I didn't deny it for hillary doofus... you claimed it for obama. Try to keep up.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:CLINTON: "It was fully above board. Everybody in the government with whom I emailed knew that I was using a personal email." —AP interview, September.

The simple truth......there were no lies with this simple truth......everybody who could not discern she was not on a government server and did nothing if this was suddenly different than the twenty years before her where SOSs used the same defies common sense and makes this clear that this is a political witch hunt......nothing more, or people were too stupid to distinguish an email address......too funny.

A leader who helped her husband for eight years, was a senator and was respected, and traveled the world representing America.......yes the choice is clear, and I was a Hillary hater.

You're still the master of stirring the pot!

First, you post a PROVEN LIE from HRC and then you post..."there were no lies".

The 83 page, scathing State Department Report from the Inspector General proves your allegation false.

Yes, HRC did indeed help her husband for decades by chairing the Bimbo Eruption Committee where she shielded her serial rapist husband by intimidating, threatening, bribing and paying off any woman that went public about their abuse by Bill Clinton.

She did travel the world extensively as SOS, in fact, she set the record for having logged the most miles of any SOS in history! Yep, that's an accomplishment! Other than that, she shares the responsibility for the chaos in Libya with Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama causing millions of refugees fleeing the country. ISIS has even boasted about using the fleeing refugees to infiltrate other countries with their terrorists.

You do have a strange sense of humor.... I like that in a person!

The fact remains...to all concerned.

It's the SERVER stupid!!

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:These characters Trump and Hillary are both just another example of half-assed humans with monumental egos.  They're a dime a dozen.

Gee, then multi-billionaires are a dime a dozen. Who knew?

2seaoat

It's the SERVER stupid!!

Exactly....20 years of non state department email servers used by each SOS, and not once did the State Department send an email that we will not send you your state department emails until you get on the State server. Checkmate!

Pk do I really have to go back and search your and Pace arguing that the President had committed a crime......really........I will do a search....what a waste of time.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Gee, then multi-billionaires are a dime a dozen.  Who knew?

It appears more and more likely that Trump falls well short of that marker.

Today he announced under pressure from the media that his vet stunt/debate dodge raised $5.6 million (of which he personally donated $1.1 million) when he had previously claimed it had raised $6 million, and denied that he'd ever made the claim despite video evidence to the contrary.

Now, if he were really a multi-billionaire, why wouldn't he just cut the check for $1.5 million so that he'd meet his previous claim and dispel any controversy?

His bankroll is every bit as fraudulent as the rest of his persona.

Release those tax returns ...

2seaoat wrote:Pk do I really have to go back and search your and Pace arguing that the President had committed a crime......really........I will do a search....what a waste of time.

Yes. I did say that it's illegal to assassinate a citizen without due process or absence of battlefield participation and overt aid to the enemy. I also said that his executive order to block accountability over gunrunning to mexican cartels was bogus.

It was.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/why-bernie-sanders-must-address-email_b_10218114.html

The State Department report sates the Inspector General’s office “found no evidence that the Secretary requested or obtained guidance or approval to conduct official business via a personal email account on her private server.”

Therefore,since nobody at the State Department authorized Clinton’s server,and she broke State rules and guidelines,her convenience excuse is now obsolete.

Every legal defense of Clinton rests upon the notion that convenience,and not intent,was the reason to own a private server for both work and personal emails.

Today,we know that Clinton’s email practices weren’t condoned,by either the president or State; intent is now front and center in this story. If Hillary Clinton intentionally used a private server to hide communication from the government and public,legal consequences are certain. However,gross negligence is enough to prosecute under the Espionage Act,and Clinton somehow managed to transfer Top Secret information onto an unguarded private server.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:
Gee, then multi-billionaires are a dime a dozen. Who knew?

Today he announced under pressure from the media that his vet stunt/debate dodge raised $5.6 million (of which he personally donated $1.1 million) when he had previously claimed it had raised $6 million, and denied that he'd ever made the claim despite video evidence to the contrary.

Now, if he were really a multi-billionaire, why wouldn't he just cut the check for $1.5 million so that he'd meet his previous claim and dispel any controversy?

How much as HRC given to Veteran Groups?

Your ignorance is not surprising, some things don't change. I see the Progressives here refused to hold you to account.

Perhaps you have completed a tax form sometime in your life. Not the postcard size one, a real one. Kindly share with us where it gives your net worth. You just want to look at his gross income, how much he paid in income tax and shout, "TRUMP ONLY PAID 12% OR WHATEVER IN INCOME TAXES".

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

How much as HRC given to Veteran Groups?

Your ignorance is not surprising, some things don't change.  I see the Progressives here refused to hold you to account.

Perhaps you have completed a tax form sometime in your life.  Not the postcard size one, a real one.  Kindly share with us where it gives your net worth.  You just want to look at his gross income, how much he paid in income tax and shout, "TRUMP ONLY PAID 12% OR WHATEVER IN INCOME TAXES".

You're missing the absolute fact that Trump avoided a GOP debate by staging his own debate, trying to make political hay with veterans and voters. So, it is the business of the public to discover where that money went. That was January...he only made good (sort of) when asked about the donations. As for his fortune, there are many question marks. He's not particularly liquid, is he? He also owes at minimum $100 million to Deutsche Bank.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trumps-100-million-conflict-interest?akid=14315.129638.3HmQIk&rd=1&src=newsletter1057564&t=10

Don Trump may have his tax returns hidden deep in a gold-painted vault, but we have been given a peek at his financial disclosure statement. From the statement, it’s hard to make out Trump’s real worth. Yes, there are a lot of assets, but many of them are part of complex business arrangements. And not everything on the statement is written in black ink.

"... the presumptive GOP nominee also has a tremendous load of debt that includes five loans each over $50 million. (The disclosure form, which presidential candidates must submit, does not compel candidates to reveal the specific amount of any loans that exceed $50 million, and Trump has chosen not to provide details.) Two of those megaloans are held by Deutsche Bank, which is based in Germany but has US subsidiaries."

Because Trump chose to write only the amount he must disclose, we can’t know the real extent of his indebtedness to Deutsche Bank. It’s at least $100 million, but Trump could be into them for much more. Is it $300 million? A billion? More? He's not telling.

"And this prompts a question that no other major American presidential candidate has had to face: What are the implications of the chief executive of the US government being in hock for $100 million (or more) to a foreign entity that has tried to evade laws aimed at curtailing risky financial shenanigans, that was recently caught manipulating markets around the world, and that attempts to influence the US government?"

Trump has been making the argument that because he’s rich, he’s free from the potential corrupting influence of raising money. But what his financial documents show is that Trump comes pre-corrupted. He’s already over a big, big barrel to people who are already known to be gaming the system.

"Deutsche Bank is clearly his favorite lender, and Trump's financial empire has become largely dependent on his relationship with this major player on Wall Street and the global markets."

If Trump was president, he’d be able to look out the window of the White House, and watch the new Trump Hotel rising only a few blocks away, with every bit of it financed by a foreign bank. Any action that affected that bank would directly affect Trump. Just last year, Deutsche Bank was forced to pay a $2.5 billion fine after it was caught manipulating interest rates.

Would Donald Trump levy that fine against his biggest business partner?

You think other candidates are open to the suggestions of people who give them donations? Just think about how careful Trump would be for the people he owes—at least—$335 million.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/23/us/politics/hillary-clinton-acutely-aware-of-pitfalls-avoids-press-on-campaign-trail.html

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

AND they were archiving her emails sent from a private server and we're supposed to believe now the state dept. didn't know she had a private server? How Pkr. and Markle can believe this stuff is beyond stupid!

As you know, it is impossible for the State Department to have been archiving emails stored on the hidden server of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton must serve up her email server

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, March 5, 2015, 4:10 AM

After revelations that Hillary Clinton set up her own email computer server as America’s top diplomat, the Democratic presidential frontrunner must deliver her hard drives to the State Department.

Surrendering the devices for inspection is Clinton’s only way to gain public confidence that she is hiding nothing and, no footnote, to comply with the Freedom of Information Act.

Clinton used an address at clintonemail.com, rather than at state.gov, to conduct all government business as secretary of state, The New York Times reported. Then the Associated Press disclosed that the account was of the “homebrew” variety, run by and for team Clinton.

She registered the clintonemail.com domain the day her secretary of state confirmation hearings began in 2009, and a business record for the Internet connection it used traced back to her home in Chappaqua, as early as August 2010.

Clearly calculated, the gymnastics enabled Clinton to store countless messages in a location under her control or the control of her operatives, not with the government or a third party like Google.

All such records should have been in U.S. custody. Further, storing the emails in a personal server likely made them more vulnerable to hacks.

It also denied citizens, journalists and members of Congress access to public records under the Freedom of Information Act and other laws. The State Department responded to some requests by saying the material sought did not exist in its archives.

[...]

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/editorial-hillary-clinton-serve-server-article-1.2137855

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:These characters Trump and Hillary are both just another example of half-assed humans with monumental egos.  They're a dime a dozen.

If you believe being a multi-billionaire makes you smarter and handsomer and sexier and better than other folk, then you must get a hard-on when thinking about George Soros. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

I think I heard it mentioned that this asshole will be the first presidential nominee who never shows his tax returns.
What the markles and other trump apologists are in denial of, is how obvious it is that he's hiding something in those tax returns that would sink his candidacy. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

I think I heard it mentioned that this asshole will be the first presidential nominee who never shows his tax returns.  
What the markles and other trump apologists are in denial of,  is how obvious it is that he's hiding something in those tax returns that would sink his candidacy.  lol

“I think he’s good at real estate; I do give him a lot of credit there. I think he’s good at branding real estate,” he said. “I don’t think he’s very good at brands for non–real estate products. And, to me, it’s more a reflection of desperation.

“So when you’re putting your name on steaks, and you’re putting your name on water, you’re putting your name on playing cards, you’re putting your name on all this nonsense, right? You’re not gonna make big bucks, no matter what. It’s not like Trump Steaks were gonna make him $100 million. It’s not like it was gonna make him $5 million.”

“I asked, ‘What the hell are you doing?’ Are you that desperate for money?’ Seriously,” Cuban said, saying Trump couldn’t say no if someone was going to write him a check.

“It’s not even close, I do,” Cuban said. “Before all the Trumpians jump on me on who has more money, the reason I know is when you file your federal election campaign reports, you have to list all your cash and liquid securities and bonds. You have to list them one by one. So we know without any question that as of May 27, Donald doesn’t have more than $165 million in cash and securities and bonds.

“And trust me, I’ve got a lot of more than that in cash, securities, and bonds,” he continued. “And so you know, I’m willing to bet dimes against dollars that that’s pretty much what he’s got.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mark-cubans-questions-if-trump-is-actually-a-billionaire?utm_term=.com8qG7mK#.jodJm7BbM

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:

What the markles and other trump apologists are in denial of,  is how obvious it is that he's hiding something in those tax returns that would sink his candidacy.  lol

“I think he’s good at real estate; I do give him a lot of credit there. I think he’s good at branding real estate,” he said. “I don’t think he’s very good at brands for non–real estate products. And, to me, it’s more a reflection of desperation.

“So when you’re putting your name on steaks, and you’re putting your name on water, you’re putting your name on playing cards, you’re putting your name on all this nonsense, right? You’re not gonna make big bucks, no matter what. It’s not like Trump Steaks were gonna make him $100 million. It’s not like it was gonna make him $5 million.”

“I asked, ‘What the hell are you doing?’ Are you that desperate for money?’ Seriously,” Cuban said, saying Trump couldn’t say no if someone was going to write him a check.

“It’s not even close, I do,” Cuban said. “Before all the Trumpians jump on me on who has more money, the reason I know is when you file your federal election campaign reports, you have to list all your cash and liquid securities and bonds. You have to list them one by one. So we know without any question that as of May 27, Donald doesn’t have more than $165 million in cash and securities and bonds.

“And trust me, I’ve got a lot of more than that in cash, securities, and bonds,” he continued. “And so you know, I’m willing to bet dimes against dollars that that’s pretty much what he’s got.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mark-cubans-questions-if-trump-is-actually-a-billionaire?utm_term=.com8qG7mK#.jodJm7BbM

I'm sure Cuban is probably right about all of that.  But the problem is Cuban doesn't really understand the Trump cult members.  They don't care that Trump is worth only $165 million when he claimed to be worth 10 billion.  
$165 million is plenty enough to impress them.   Hell the Trump cult resembles the residents of Brownsville.  And all it would take to impress them is to show them what's in my measly wallet.  lol

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:I didn't deny it for hillary doofus... you claimed it for obama. Try to keep up.

Of course, you've been denying it. You've been posting article after article about her lies and email server,sidewinder.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:

I'm sure Cuban is probably right about all of that.  But the problem is Cuban doesn't really understand the Trump cult members.  They don't care that Trump is worth only $165 million when he claimed to be worth 10 billion.  
$165 million is plenty enough to impress them.   Hell the Trump cult resembles the residents of Brownsville.  And all it would take to impress them is to show them what's in my measly wallet.  lol

I believe Mark Cuban is jealous. There has to be a fair degree of competitiveness between billionaires.

Speaking of jealous, it seems that the Progressives have gotten more and more desperate with all the scandals collapsing around HRC.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

I believe Mark Cuban is jealous.  There has to be a fair degree of competitiveness between billionaires.  

Speaking of jealous, it seems that the Progressives have gotten more and more desperate with all the scandals collapsing around HRC.

Please justify your statement ... I don't know any democratic "progressive" who supports HRC. HRC is the establishment, Bernie is change.

Trump is insanity. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum