Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reach out and TOUCH the utter DESPERATION of the Progressives their severely damaged candidate.

+5
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
2seaoat
knothead
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Reach out and TOUCH the utter DESPERATION of the Progressives their severely damaged candidate.

"...while not illegal behavior..." Is the hook these desperate Progressives are using to hang their hat. Problem is, that paragraph refers only to the use of personal email.

NO other government official in history has used their own undisclosed, secret server located off government property and unknown to the Federal Government which is illegal.

Progressives here choose to ignore the FACT that HRC illegally removed secret and above top secret documents from government property.

This is a devastating report for HRC.

The FBI report will be worse.

In spite of all this evidence, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's puppy dog at the Attorney General's office will refuse to indict. From that will follow leaks from the FBI telling the whole story along with resignations.

After the inauguration of Donald Trump, indictments will follow.

As for the foolish Progressives, they will continue to deflect, and LIE about the real issue.

IT'S THE SERVER STUPID.

The Benghazi scandal continues to grow as NEW information is grudgingly continuously releasing new information almost on a weekly basis.

I know all of us thank Judicial Watch for..."helping" this secretive administration maintain their PROMISE of TRANSPARANCY.

They have to ignore the reason that the dos rules exist is to comply with federal law as well.

Wilful ignorance is powerful stuff.

knothead

knothead

I understand the points you two are attempting to make . . . . she has said it was a mistake and was bad judgement on her part. You actually expect her to be prosecuted? Not going to happen but instead of wasting time going back and forth please understand the choice before the electorate. Donald Trump does not represent America, in fact he has awakened the worse elements among us . . . . . "I hate Hillary Clinton so much I will vote for Donald Trump" is the pronouncement now heard by many across America. On one hand we have HRC who represents the status quo or another Obama term and come November Americans must choose between HRC who to most represents one of the most competent and able candidates to ever seek the Presidency. On the other hand the GOP has chosen a person who is so dangerous at virtually every level he would certainly represent a clear and present danger to our Republic. From building walls, rounding up and deporting millions, abandoning treaties and even threatened to withdraw from NATO giving a chill to our allies and trading partners across the globe, in a word he is Hitleresque and is not qualified to be dog catcher!

2seaoat

The FBI report will be worse.

What was bad about the first report......are you kidding me.........both of you have been arguing that indictments were imminent for President Obama.....now the focus is on Hillary......yet Nothing. That report was NOTHING. Zero....Nada........it is like Charles Barkley saying Green has bad form.......who cares.....there was no crime.......people did it before......in fact the current SOS after 20 years of emails and government servers to have his account on the government server......and you think Hillary screwed up and the FBI will indict.....I have been right....will remain right.....and you think that is by accident? Will I be dead before this magic indictment is going to take place?

" ....both of you have been arguing that indictments were imminent for President Obama."

Why lie? When I read a post that begins with a strawman lie... I don't bother to continue reading it. It's garbage.

2seaoat

Oh please......you have called her actions criminal......giving completely wrong interpretation of the statutory language required to convict, and you have done that for years.....now you deny it. One of us is not telling the truth.

I have not waivered and have simply said she committed NO crime and will not be indicted. Again, maybe you are suffering memory issues.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Oh please......you have called her actions criminal......giving completely wrong interpretation of the statutory language required to convict, and you have done that for years.....now you deny it.   One of us is not telling the truth.

I have not waivered and have simply said she committed NO crime and will not be indicted.   Again, maybe you are suffering memory issues.

Five lies from Hillary’s Past Statements, THIS was all in the 83 page report.
“Everything I did was permitted” 7/7/2015 LIE

“I did it for convenience” 3/10/15 LIE, she said she didn’t want to carry two devices.

“I’m more than ready to talk to anybody, anytime” 5/8/16 LIE, she have forbidden her staff from talking and refused to be interviewed.

“It was allowed by the State Department” 9/4/15 LIE The State Department did not know. They say if she had asked permission, she would have been refused.

“There were no security breaches” 3/10/15 LIE at least two breach’s occurred, she reported neither

“I did not email any classified emails to anybody on my email list there is no classified email”. Over 2,000 classified documents were found on her server. HRC personally authored 104; there were 22 ABOVE TOP SECRET 3/10/15

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yes, Hillary lied about her email ... and a lot of other things. She's a manipulative, self-aggrandizing professional politician. And there's no question she's in bed with Wall Street.

And then we have Trump, who just derogatorily called the federal judge who is trying Trump University, a "Mexican." The judge was born legally to American parents in Ohio. But Trump is right -- his heritage is Latino. Trump is a white racist. This should make him a hero to people like Markle.

Like I said before, we're stuck with having to make a choice between corruption and insanity. Some choice!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:Yes, Hillary lied about her email ... and a lot of other things.  She's a manipulative, self-aggrandizing professional politician.  And there's no question she's in bed with Wall Street.

And then we have Trump, who just derogatorily called the federal judge who is trying Trump University, a "Mexican."  The judge was born legally to American parents in Ohio.  But Trump is right -- his heritage is Latino.  Trump is a white racist.  This should make him a hero to people like Markle.

Like I said before, we're stuck with having to make a choice between corruption and insanity.  Some choice!

I've said it before but it bears repeating. If I went to McDonalds and the only two items on the menu were a shit sandwich and a snot burger, I'd choose to not eat either.
But markle will tell us the shit sandwich is far better than the snot burger.
And Sal will tell us the snot burger is far better than the shit sandwich.

2seaoat

What lies? The choice is not at all what Bob has tried to portray. The world will not end if Trump is elected, and the world will not end with Hillary being elected. However, there are clear differences between the candidates which expose America to risk. Rather than a poor analogy of a chit sandwich, we face probabilities of which of these candidates will perform the important job of President efficiently while serving "all" the American people. Clearly, one candidate has the experience and ability and one lacks the same.

2seaoat wrote:What lies?

A scary level of wilful ignorance. Tho her culpability on the emails turned over is clear to any objective person... I have a feeling that the emails she deemed private and the workings of the clinton slushfund foundation may wind up worse for her.

She also swore under oath that she had turned over all relevant records... something proven false and perjury.

AP ST. LOUIS —Over the months,Hillary Clinton misstated key facts about her use of private email and her own server for her work as secretary of state,the department's inspector general reported this week.

According to the findings,she claimed approval she didn't have and declined to be interviewed for the report despite saying "I'm more than ready to talk to anybody anytime." Scrutiny of her unusual email practices appeared to be unwelcome,despite her contention those practices were well known and "fully above board."

A look at some of Clinton's past claims about her unusual email set-up and how they compare with the inspector general's findings:

CLINTON: "The system we used was set up for President Clinton's office. And it had numerous safeguards. It was on property guarded by the Secret Service. And there were no security breaches." —March 2015 press conference.

THE REPORT: Evidence emerged of hacking attempts,though it's unclear whether they were successful.

On Jan. 9,2011,an adviser to former President Bill Clinton notified the State Department's deputy chief of staff for operations that he had to shut down the server because he suspected "someone was trying to hack us and while they did not get in i didnt (sic) want to let them have the chance to."

Later that day,he sent another note. "We were attacked again so I shut (the server) down for a few min."

The following day the deputy chief emailed top Clinton aides and instructed them not to email the secretary "anything sensitive."

Also in May 2011,Clinton told aides that someone was "hacking into her email," after she received a message with a suspicious link,the new audit report said.

The Associated Press has previously reported that,according to detailed records compiled in 2012,Clinton's server was connected to the internet in ways that made it more vulnerable to hackers. It appeared to allow users to connect openly over the internet to control it remotely.

Moreover,it's unclear what protection her email system might have achieved from having the Secret Service guard the property. Digital security breaches tend to come from computer networks,not over a fence.

CLINTON: "What I did was allowed. It was allowed by the State Department. The State Department has confirmed that." —AP interview, September.

THE REPORT: "No evidence" that Clinton asked for or received approval to conduct official government business on a personal email account run through a private server in her New York home. According to top State Department officials interviewed for the investigation,the departments that oversee security "did not —and would not —approve" her use of a personal account because of security concerns.

Clinton has changed her account since the report came out. On Thursday, she told CNN "I thought it was allowed. I knew past secretaries of state used personal email."

Colin Powell was the only secretary of state who used personal email for work,but not to the extent she did,and he did not use a private server.

CLINTON: "It was fully above board. Everybody in the government with whom I emailed knew that I was using a personal email." —AP interview, September.

CLINTON: "The people in the government knew that I was using a personal account . the people I was emailing to on the dot gov system certainly knew and they would respond to me on my personal email." —NBC News interview,September.

THE REPORT: According to the findings,it's unclear how widespread knowledge was about Clinton's use of a personal account. Though Clinton's use of a private email was discussed with some in her agency, senior department officials who worked for her,including the undersecretary responsible for security,said they were not asked to approve or review the use of her private server.

The officials also said they were "unaware of the scope or extent" of her email practices,even though they exchanged messages with Clinton on her personal account.

In March 2015,President Barack Obama told CBS News he did not know his secretary of state was using a private account.

CLINTON: "In the fall,I think it was October of last year (2014),the State Department sent a letter to previous secretaries of state asking for help with their record-keeping,in part because of the technical problems that they knew they had to deal with. And they asked that we,all of us,go through our e-mails to determine what was work-related and to provide that for them." —NBC News,September.

THE REPORT: While it's true that the State Department requested records from former secretaries of state in November 2014,the report says the department raised concerns about Clinton's compliance with federal record-keeping laws years earlier,and the attention did not appear welcome.

Two employees in the Office of Information Resources Management discussed concerns about her use of a personal email account in separate 2010 meetings. One of the employees stressed in one of the meetings that the information being transmitted needed to be preserved to satisfy federal records laws.

They were instructed by the director of the department "never to speak of the Secretary's personal email system again," according to the report.

CLINTON: "I think last August I made it clear I'm more than ready to talk to anybody anytime. —CBS News interview in May.

THE REPORT: Clinton declined through her lawyer to be interviewed for the report. Four other secretaries of state participated: John Kerry, Madeleine Albright,Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell. She now says: "everything I had to say was out there."

But she has said she will speak to the FBI as part of a separate criminal investigation into possible security breaches related to her private server.

In October,she testified about the issue before the House committee investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:What lies?  The choice is not at all what Bob has tried to portray.  The world will not end if Trump is elected, and the world will not end with Hillary being elected.  

What seaoat has said is not at all what Bob has tried to portray.
Bob never said anything about the world ending.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These characters Trump and Hillary are both just another example of half-assed humans with monumental egos. They're a dime a dozen.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:These characters Trump and Hillary are both just another example of half-assed humans with monumental egos.  They're a dime a dozen.

Neither Hillary nor Donnie-boy frighten me. The number of Americans who support them absolutely horrify me!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:
Bob wrote:These characters Trump and Hillary are both just another example of half-assed humans with monumental egos.  They're a dime a dozen.

Neither Hillary nor Donnie-boy frighten me.  The number of Americans who support them absolutely horrify me!

Amen.  

Here's something else I've noticed.
The right-wing media bloviators on Fox News and talk radio have for years tried to brainwash us all into believing that people actually give a shit about being either "liberal" or "conservative".  Adherence to something called "conservative" was the paramount consideration in determining what our politics is.  They use the word "conservative" in every other sentence.  It's like a religion and "conservative" is it's God.

Horseshit.  The advent of Donald Trump has put to rest the notion that people really care about being "conservative".
The very same people who were the target of this "let's be conservative" nonsense are now the Trump supporters.  And they know full well that Trump is no "conservative" and they do not care.

So much for "conservative".

2seaoat

CLINTON: "It was fully above board. Everybody in the government with whom I emailed knew that I was using a personal email." —AP interview, September.

The simple truth......there were no lies with this simple truth......everybody who could not discern she was not on a government server and did nothing if this was suddenly different than the twenty years before her where SOSs used the same defies common sense and makes this clear that this is a political witch hunt......nothing more, or people were too stupid to distinguish an email address......too funny.

A leader who helped her husband for eight years, was a senator and was respected, and traveled the world representing America.......yes the choice is clear, and I was a Hillary hater.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marco-rubio-apologize-donald-trump-penis_us_574af1a5e4b03ede4415112b?ir=Politics%3Fncid%3Dnewsltushpmg00000003

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:What lies?  [...]  

Five lies from Hillary’s Past Statements, THIS was all in the 83 page report.
“Everything I did was permitted” 7/7/2015 LIE

“I did it for convenience” 3/10/15 LIE, she said she didn’t want to carry two devices.

“I’m more than ready to talk to anybody, anytime” 5/8/16 LIE, she has forbidden her staff from talking and refused to be interviewed.

“It was allowed by the State Department” 9/4/15 LIE The State Department did not know. They say if she had asked permission, she would have been refused.

“There were no security breaches” 3/10/15 LIE at least two breach’s occurred, she reported neither

“I did not email any classified emails to anybody on my email list there is no classified email”. Over 2,000 classified documents were found on her server. HRC personally authored 104; there were 22 ABOVE TOP SECRET 3/10/15

Vikingwoman

I see Markle's back posting lies. Of course, the state dept. knew. She didn't have a state dept. address. The rule was as along as the state dept. stuff was archived it was allowed. Pres. Obama has already said this and there were no security breaches. So much for false propaganda again. When will it end? I'd say when morons go out of style.

She also lied about when she started using the private server... and under oath that she had turned over all emails.

Its become obvious. Given an equal opportunity to lie or tell the truth... she'll choose to lie if there's any benefit.

Vikingwoman wrote:I see Markle's back posting lies. Of course, the state dept. knew. She didn't have a state dept. address. The rule was as along as the state dept. stuff was archived it was allowed. Pres. Obama has already said this and there were no security breaches. So much for false propaganda again. When will it end? I'd say when morons go out of style.

CLINTON: "What I did was allowed. It was allowed by the State Department. The State Department has confirmed that." —AP interview, September.

THE REPORT: "No evidence" that Clinton asked for or received approval to conduct official government business on a personal email account run through a private server in her New York home. According to top State Department officials interviewed for the investigation,the departments that oversee security "did not —and would not —approve" her use of a personal account because of security concerns.

Clinton has changed her account since the report came out. On Thursday, she told CNN "I thought it was allowed.

________

CLINTON: "The people in the government knew that I was using a personal account . the people I was emailing to on the dot gov system certainly knew and they would respond to me on my personal email." —NBC News interview,September.

THE REPORT: According to the findings,it's unclear how widespread knowledge was about Clinton's use of a personal account. Though Clinton's use of a private email was discussed with some in her agency, senior department officials who worked for her,including the undersecretary responsible for security,said they were not asked to approve or review the use of her private server.

The officials also said they were "unaware of the scope or extent" of her email practices,even though they exchanged messages with Clinton on her personal account.

In March 2015,President Barack Obama told CBS News he did not know his secretary of state was using a private account.

CLINTON: "The system we used was set up for President Clinton's office. And it had numerous safeguards. It was on property guarded by the Secret Service. And there were no security breaches." —March 2015 press conference.

THE REPORT: Evidence emerged of hacking attempts,though it's unclear whether they were successful.

On Jan. 9,2011,an adviser to former President Bill Clinton notified the State Department's deputy chief of staff for operations that he had to shut down the server because he suspected "someone was trying to hack us and while they did not get in i didnt (sic) want to let them have the chance to."

Later that day,he sent another note. "We were attacked again so I shut (the server) down for a few min."

The following day the deputy chief emailed top Clinton aides and instructed them not to email the secretary "anything sensitive."

Also in May 2011,Clinton told aides that someone was "hacking into her email," after she received a message with a suspicious link,the new audit report said.

The Associated Press has previously reported that,according to detailed records compiled in 2012,Clinton's server was connected to the internet in ways that made it more vulnerable to hackers. It appeared to allow users to connect openly over the internet to control it remotely.

Moreover,it's unclear what protection her email system might have achieved from having the Secret Service guard the property. Digital security breaches tend to come from computer networks,not over a fence.

Vikingwoman

That's a bunch of bullshit. The state knew she had that server. It was never hacked and she's not responsible if someone tries to hack it. It's just silly garbage to undermine her Presidency.

2seaoat

They are beaten like a rug........they have said Hillary's conduct was criminal....they now deny those threads and their previous positions, but Hillary did NOT lie. If the private server was not allowed, the state department regulations could have easily sent Hillary an email which said she has an email which requires her to access the same on a secured government server.....this is so stupid it hardly deserves any more wasted time.....now it is Hillary lied....no longer is she a criminal.....sorry, I have ad nauseum seen claims of lies, yet if what she was doing was NOT acceptable to State, they should have NEVER sent an email to an unsecured server.....they did, and all they had to do was send her one email.....Secretary Clinton, this email contains classified information and State rules require to receive the same that your email is secure under the umbrella of a state department email.......cannot lie when there was tacit acceptance of all the SOS before her and they continued to send emails to these folks.....if it was a regulation, it was not Hillary who was lying or breaching security. Just bone chilling stupid.....and I am still awaiting for the promised indictment......nada

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:and I am still awaiting for the promised indictment......nada

But you do know Hillary's supporters will never win, right? They lose if she's indicted. They lose if she isn't, because the conservative trashing machine will insist that's because the administration is forcing a cover-up. This is a no win situation if I ever saw one, and it's appalling.

As for the supposed hacker, I still haven't seen any evidence that his claims have been substantiated. But all that seems to matter is that he said he did, whether he did or not. Good holy grief, and goodnight.

2seaoat

When a political opponent could have used the email discussion to get doubt among voters rejects the same outright......that should tell most thinking human beings that this is innuendo and smoke and mirrors. Now for PK to deny his multitude of wrong threads saying what Hillary did was criminal shows how utterly out of touch Mr. Markle and PK are on this issue. The lies part is hilarious, but this idea that they will argue that when the FBI does not recommend indictment to the justice department that the FBI has been compromised by the Obama administration......just bone chilling stupidity. If there was a scintilla of truth in these attacks Bernie would have raised the same, but it is so absent of truth that an opponent who probably could have won if these allegations in regard to email were valid, has not ONCE used the same.....the difference between scumbags and integrity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum