Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bernie Sanders continues to get trolled by the republican party

+3
2seaoat
Telstar
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:So mind numbing stupid.....Bernie Sanders has NEVER talked about ending private ownership....pure BS and as usual from our innuendo fountain.....unsustainable......but I am glad you are for Trump over Clinton......it is an IQ test.

Who is for trump? Why do you knowingly lie about a persons positions and construct a false narrative?

It's a character flaw... which may help explain your support of the most flawed candidate in our history.

2seaoat

Sorry there is no lie or distortion. This election is important. You either support the experienced and sane candidate, or you do not and allow evil access to the presidency. You have made your choice clear......let evil prevail. If that is a character flaw it remains with you for not stopping evil. I am a fricking Republican, and thankfully most in my party have the same moral choice......I have no qualms about defeating evil.

2seaoat wrote:Sorry there is no lie or distortion. This election is important. You either support the experienced and sane candidate, or you do not and allow evil access to the presidency. You have made your choice clear......let evil prevail. If that is a character flaw it remains with you for not stopping evil. I am a fricking Republican, and thankfully most in my party have the same moral choice......I have no qualms about defeating evil.

Deceit and lying is evil. You promote it by supporting a candidate who's first instinct in any given situation is dishonesty.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Who is your candidate of choice?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Telstar wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Looks like Trump has now backed out.

Trump's just-released statement:

“Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and crooked Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher.”

Once a coward always a coward.

Trump frequently tosses out an insult or insane claim to see the reaction -- and equally as often he reverses his own position.

Turning off the proposed debate against Sanders is the smart move: the debate would primarily wound Hillary -- and after giving it a little real thought (Bernie is outpolling Trump and Hillary isn't) Trump concluded he'd rather have Hillary as his opponent than Bernie.

Smart move.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
Telstar wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Looks like Trump has now backed out.

Trump's just-released statement:

“Based on the fact that the Democratic nominating process is totally rigged and crooked Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not allow Bernie Sanders to win, it seems inappropriate that I would debate the second place finisher.”

Once a coward always a coward.

Trump frequently tosses out an insult or insane claim to see the reaction -- and equally as often he reverses his own position.

Turning off the proposed debate against Sanders is the smart move:  the debate would primarily wound Hillary -- and after giving it a little real thought (Bernie is outpolling Trump and Hillary isn't)  Trump concluded he'd rather have Hillary as his opponent than Bernie.

Smart move.

Yes it's too bad for Donny that he didn't think of this before Hillary was so far out in front of Bernie. I guess Donnie doesn't think as fast as he talks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum