Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is Your Republican Nominee for President of the United States ...

+8
polecat
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
boards of FL
gatorfan
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:The one thing I don't want to hear about now is that stupid bothsideserism and fence sitting.  

Note your avatar.

Rolling Eyes

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:The one thing I don't want to hear about now is that stupid bothsideserism and fence sitting.   

Note your avatar.

Rolling Eyes

That avatar is there for a reason. It's to demonstrate for you how stupid the bothsiderism and the fence sitting is. That avatar is a satire of bothsideserism and fence sitting because what you see in that avatar is the typical person who listens to racist elevator music. And as you can see, they are not very attractive.

polecat

polecat

Bob wrote:If I were ya'll I wouldn't be obsessing on Trump himself.  I'd be more worried about all those millions of Americans who are still supporting him and voting for him in polls and elections.  Especially after it's now so obvious who and what he is.  

This is Your Republican Nominee for President of the United States ... - Page 2 Quote10

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/8/conservative-ideas-needed-on-campus-as-counterweig/

polecat

polecat

I'd like to thank all the trolls for teaching us that Bill Clinton's history w/women means Donald Trump should get the nuclear launch codes. - John Fugelsang

Tomorrow, Obama national security team will begin debating plan to arm moderate Republican rebels. - Jeffrey Goldberg

To correct an earlier rumor, Donald Trump will appoint Sarah Palin to head the "Department of Blamin' Stuff on Obama." - Tea Pain

Which is scarier to Republicans: gay couples eating cake, trans people using the correct restroom or poor people getting health insurance?- LOLGOP

Donald Trump calls Bill Clinton a "serial adulterer" in a new interview in People In Glass Houses Magazine. - John Fugelsang

32,000 Americans die each year due to guns and if we can just solve the problem of trans people needing to pee, we may want to look at that.- LOLGOP

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

polecat wrote:
Bob wrote:If I were ya'll I wouldn't be obsessing on Trump himself.  I'd be more worried about all those millions of Americans who are still supporting him and voting for him in polls and elections.  Especially after it's now so obvious who and what he is.  

This is Your Republican Nominee for President of the United States ... - Page 2 Quote10

Could not agree more! Too many things are looked at these days only in the short term without a view to the consequences. Short term quarterly profits vs damage to the Earth's eco-system; invading Iraq...

It would be too much to ask that children in school be taught critical thinking skills (sadly) but for crying out loud at least we should have leaders who are capable of same and are able to explain it to the masses in terms they can understand. I really don't think that is asking too much.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's exactly the point I was trying to make in reply to Sal.

I look at the Trump phenomenon the same way I look at tv evangelist cults.
The fact that the Trumps and the Oral Roberts and such exist is not really all that significant.  What is truly significant is the gullibility of the cult itself,  not who or what the cult leader is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum