Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 45th President of the United States wants his Diapers Changed ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The 45th President of the United States wants his Diapers Changed ... Trump_12

If you agree that this deeply flawed billionaire should be our president, and you believe all his promises ... you deserve the America you get.

A cartoon required a new thread? You bump actual content with a cartoon? Grow up dumbass.

Sal

Sal

A quick review of Pkr's posts this morning ...

... and, he wants to bitch about "content".

Rolling Eyes

PkrBum wrote:
You seriously couldn't be a bigger shill.

PkrBum wrote:
Eh comrade?

PkrBum wrote:
yawn...

PkrBum wrote:
Comrades are so easy.

PkrBum wrote:
What a putz... lol.

PkrBum wrote:Grow up dumbass.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:A quick review of Pkr's posts this morning ...

Rolling Eyes

PkrBum wrote:

PkrBum wrote:
Eh comrade?

PkrBum wrote:
yawn...

PkrBum wrote:
Comrades are so easy.

PkrBum wrote:
What a putz... lol.

He's a man of few words . . . . I actually like pkr but do not connect with his ideology.

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:A quick review of Pkr's posts this morning ...

Rolling Eyes

PkrBum wrote:

PkrBum wrote:
Eh comrade?

PkrBum wrote:
yawn...

PkrBum wrote:
Comrades are so easy.

PkrBum wrote:
What a putz... lol.

He's a man of few words . . . . I actually like pkr but do not connect with his ideology.

I feel the same Knot.

I'm sure Sal and I would get along fine too in real life. I like people that can defend their opinions.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:A cartoon required a new thread? You bump actual content with a cartoon? Grow up dumbass.

Golly PkrBum, if I'd known you'd be offended I surely wouldn't have posted the cartoon of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, portrayed by Newsweek. Please accept my apology ... fer sure.

Wordslinger wrote:The 45th President of the United States wants his Diapers Changed ... Trump_12

If you agree that this deeply flawed billionaire should be our president, and you believe all his promises ... you deserve the America you get.

Keep melting down loser. Love it!

There's also no reason to copy the original post (op) to your's unless you're breaking it down by line.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The 45th President of the United States wants his Diapers Changed ... Trump_12

Whose "melting down?" Trump's current favorability record makes him the least popular President Elect in U.S. History. Even most Republicans can't stand him. And there are the irrational wimpy rabble rousers, like you.

Scarborough said this A.M. that Trump's presidency won't last.

We all agree. As for me, I wouldn't piss on the Pussy Grabber if his hair catches fire. Q: Peedawg, would you trust your daughter to stay over at Trump's house?

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

Whose "melting down?"  Trump's current favorability record makes him the least popular President Elect in U.S. History.  Even most Republicans can't stand him.  And there are the irrational wimpy rabble rousers, like you.  

Scarborough said this A.M. that Trump's presidency won't last.

We all agree.  As for me, I wouldn't piss on the Pussy Grabber if his hair catches fire.  Q: Peedawg, would you trust your daughter to stay over at Trump's house?

Diapers seem to be a republican thang',  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum