Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broncos lose with a quality NFL QB.....maybe I was wrong about Tim

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Tim Tebow won some games last year as I argued he was the worst QB in the league.....but now my argument looks weak, as Peyton did not look good leading Denver......John Elway is just shaking his head......but the Jets settle into comfortable mediocrity and Tim remains on the bench for the most part......so maybe I was correct, and maybe Indianapolis is going to look like a genius taking Andrew Luck.

2seaoat wrote:Tim Tebow won some games last year as I argued he was the worst QB in the league.....but now my argument looks weak, as Peyton did not look good leading Denver......John Elway is just shaking his head......but the Jets settle into comfortable mediocrity and Tim remains on the bench for the most part......so maybe I was correct, and maybe Indianapolis is going to look like a genius taking Andrew Luck.

It's okay, SeaOat. You may have been wrong, but you did it with conviction!

i agree with all of your criticisms of tim... his delivery his footwork his reading... but the kid is a winner. i didn't even like him in college... mostly because he's a gator... but i respected the competitor. i hope he develops some those skill... but he has something you can't teach.

Jax jags beat colts.... last min 80 yrd TD

my son was happy....

Sal

Sal

The replacement refs are abominable. Some of the calls yesterday were egregiously wrong. It's really making the games hard to watch. In a league with $8-9 BILLION in annual revenue, you'd think they'd just cave to the official's demand for $2 million more. They are damaging the integrity of the game for the sake of what seems a pittance in the grand scheme.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Tim Tebow won some games last year as I argued he was the worst QB in the league.....but now my argument looks weak, as Peyton did not look good leading Denver......John Elway is just shaking his head......but the Jets settle into comfortable mediocrity and Tim remains on the bench for the most part......so maybe I was correct, and maybe Indianapolis is going to look like a genius taking Andrew Luck.

And their only win is against Pittsburgh, who lost yesterday to Oakland.

2seaoat

Cam Newton looked bad this week, and Cutler did not yell at any of his teamates.......it is a crazy game, but I agree with PKR.....Tim is not a NFL QB, but heart has its place......but I will take an offensive line, defensive line, and lots of talent.....Your Atlanta call is looking pretty good.....SF losing to Mn has me befuddled.....parity is one thing.....but some of this is getting goofy.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:SF losing to Mn has me befuddled.....parity is one thing.....but some of this is getting goofy.

Ponder is the real deal.

Looks like the Saints are enjoying their gas...

Broncos lose with a quality NFL QB.....maybe I was wrong about Tim O1fx610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum