Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans are Assholes - Part Eleventy Billion and One

+4
dumpcare
Joanimaroni
Vikingwoman
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Percocet flu.

Got what he deserved, amirite??

Last edited by Salinsky on 4/23/2016, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Vikingwoman

ppaca wrote:You put all republican's in the same boat just as republican's put democrat's in the same boat. While I think there are asshole's on both sides, yes I do agree this guy is an asshole.

I also agree a big backer of Jeb is putting up 10 million to squash medicinal marijuana in Florida, his name I believe is Sempler or simple out of Tampa. He is an asshole too.

When I refer to republicans, I am referring to the political one's that are in power and yes, I put all those in the same boat because they are.

Vikingwoman

Addictions are terrible things and many good people get addicted. As Joani and I both know a former local pain mgmt. Dr who got addicted to pain pills for a knee injury.He was very beloved by his patients and dedicated to helping them w/ chronic pain. He had a few unauthorized pain pills in his pocket when the police pulled him over. He lost his license for ten years and ability to make a living.There is no compassion for people who have addictions at all.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Addictions are terrible things and many good people get addicted. As Joani and I both know a former local pain mgmt. Dr who got addicted to pain pills for a knee injury.He was very beloved by his patients and dedicated to helping them w/ chronic pain. He had a few unauthorized pain pills in his pocket when the police pulled him over. He lost his license for ten years and ability to make a living.There is no compassion for people who have addictions at all.

Very sad story, Viking.

Vikingwoman

It was. The SA wanted to put him in prison but agreed to him losing his license and probation. He really just needed to go to rehab. but a good example of you must be punished for having an addiction. He was practicing while under the influence which was not good.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:

Got what he deserved, amirite??
Really.....is that what you think?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanie: Legal or illegally obtained, this drug can and does save the lives of heroin addicts.

Accordingly, why in hell would you act to curtail its availability?

Explain please. The only possible reason to deny OTC access to this lifesaving drug is because people like you would rather see heroin addicts die from bad doses. I'm all ears. ..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:Joanie:  Legal or illegally obtained, this drug can and does save the lives of heroin addicts.

Explain please.  The only possible reason to deny OTC access to this lifesaving drug is because people like you would rather see heroin addicts die from bad doses.  I'm all ears. ..

Where did I say that?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Joanie:  Legal or illegally obtained, this drug can and does save the lives of heroin addicts.

Explain please.  The only possible reason to deny OTC access to this lifesaving drug is because people like you would rather see heroin addicts die from bad doses.  I'm all ears. ..

Where did I say that?

That's the impression I got from the dialogue you have going with Sal.

Please clarify. Thanks

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Until the official autopsy is released, any suggestion he died from self-administered drugs is pure speculation.

You have any evidence Joani?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:

Until the official autopsy is released, any suggestion he died from self-administered drugs is pure speculation.

You have any evidence Joani?

It was reported in several news articles.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Where did I say that?

That's the impression I got from the dialogue you have going with Sal.  

Please clarify.  Thanks
My point is.....

The drug must be administered as soon as possible aND repeated until improved. It would have to be purchased and held in case of an overdose. Rarely would the victim be able to administer his own dose of Narcan.

It should be used for emergencies while seeking medical attention. 

I would rather see all police officers carry the drug.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum