Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A proposition...

+15
gatorfan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Sal
RottiesRule
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
knothead
Joanimaroni
Markle
Telstar
Vikingwoman
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Future of the forum

A proposition... - Page 14 I_vote_lcap48%A proposition... - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 48% [ 16 ]
A proposition... - Page 14 I_vote_lcap52%A proposition... - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 1:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:Why do you post here,Pkr. if you have such disdain? Go over to the Everyday Forum where you'll find like minded people.

If you're going to tell others to get out of here, why don't you get the hell out of here.

327A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 1:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Why do you post here,Pkr. if you have such disdain? Go over to the Everyday Forum where you'll find like minded people.

If you're going to tell others to get out of here,  why don't you get the hell out of here.

Bob you are on a roll. Members have a right to their own beliefs. Tolerance.

328A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 1:51 pm

Vikingwoman

I'm not the one complaining about the forum and btw Fu*ck you too,Bob.

329A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 4:09 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:and btw Fu*ck you too,Bob.

I might be willing. But PM me your picture first.

330A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 4:31 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob's got jokes.

331A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 5:59 pm

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:and btw Fu*ck you too,Bob.

I might be willing.  But PM me your picture first.

Not in a million years. I've seen your picture.

332A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 6:21 pm

Vikingwoman

Bob and his ilk are starting to attack those they think done Markle wrong. From Sal to me to Telstar and even RottiesRule. You have the choice to go to another forum and harass and annoy there but Boards made the decision he doesn't want it here. Yes, I supported it but said if Markle could tone it down I wouldn't mind if he stayed. Boards made the decision and if you don't like it that's your problem but you're not going to harass me. You should know by now.

333A proposition... - Page 14 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/17/2016, 2:28 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Vikingwoman wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:He's a gay republican.

OK, well, yeah, that does seem a rather unusual combination these days, but he's obviously made his political choices and we have to accept that -- and he has to live with it, which he obviously knows far more keenly than we.  Gotta respect someone who adheres to his core beliefs even when it doesn't particularly help him personally.

No, I don't respect him. He comes on the forum to just say nasty things about liberals and then leaves. There's no respect in that.

I don't respect you either. But I guess that goes without being said. Oh well. Don't need or want your respect anyway.

You say some pretty nasty things, as well, about conservatives. Then leaves too. You've done this in the past and then came back with a new screen name. Hmmm?

I don't have the time to post as much as I did in years past. But I read the forum as often as I can.

So bite me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum