Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A proposition...

+15
gatorfan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Sal
RottiesRule
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
knothead
Joanimaroni
Markle
Telstar
Vikingwoman
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Future of the forum

A proposition... - Page 13 I_vote_lcap48%A proposition... - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 48% [ 16 ]
A proposition... - Page 13 I_vote_lcap52%A proposition... - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/14/2016, 9:58 am

boards of FL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
The poll needs to be redone due to dishonest vote tampering before anyone leaves.Eligible voters need to be ascertained.

Agreed.

Lol... now you agree... when behind. Why don't you just do what you want to do... it's obvious that you'll either get your way or do something vindictive like delete the forum. Your word is shit. Your rules are only for those you disagree with.

302A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/14/2016, 12:49 pm

Vikingwoman

Why do you post here,Pkr. if you have such disdain? Go over to the Everyday Forum where you'll find like minded people.

303A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/14/2016, 12:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Why do you post here,Pkr. if you have such disdain? Go over to the Everyday Forum where you'll find like minded people.

Why did you come back? You said you post on better forums than this one.

304A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/14/2016, 12:59 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I've been posting here for a long time, and to tell the truth, I've never known what the rules are, or even cared to find out.

To me it's simply a place to express my thoughts on what I find interesting and political that might be interesting or thought provoking to the other members. Or to respond to something another forum member has posted.

It seems to me, that should be the purpose for anyone posting here.

Boards and Sal and the other hardcore opponents rightfully resent entries by members aimed solely at disrupting and denigrating members -- entries designed simply to insult or disturb, and in many cases, to hijack a thread that appears to be productive.

Many of Markle's posts qualify for the latter category. In fact he has, in several instances admitted his real purpose is to "piss the right people off."

Well, he's frequently achieved his goal.

As I've pointed out in many of my responses to his comments, it's clear he hasn't been the least interested in persuading anyone to his point of view.

His actions have now brought up the possible cause for termination of this forum. His smarmy participation seldom if ever contributes to a discussion. So, this time, in keeping with the true purpose of this forum -- to serve as a platform for political discussion and discourse, I vote for him being gone.

If he stays I go.

305A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/14/2016, 1:37 pm

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Why do you post here,Pkr. if you have such disdain? Go over to the Everyday Forum where you'll find like minded people.

Why did you come back? You said you post on better forums than this one.

Yes, the quality of republican participants is better on other forums. You won't find filthy dirty racist posts that other republicans support. It has taken some time for Boards to reach his limit and that goes to show he has been tolerant of others views but it reached a point of just down and out vicious lies intended to annoy and harass.

306A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 1:53 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Yes, we should all take heed from Vectoman who is a member of a party who hates his guts and tries to diminish him at every level. Ahh yes!

As usual, you are FOS.

You may very well see things that way. I, on the other hand, do not. I also don't see any gays getting thrown off of roofs to their deaths. It happens in the barbaric world of radical islam that liberals fear to even mention.

Social justice isn't as important to me as getting this government under control. You just can't spend other people's money to prosperity.

Even if you're ok w/ being treated like a second class citizen other people are not. It makes you wonder what happened to you that you value money more than your own well being and those of others? Do you like being ostracized? Being denied other things people of not of your persuasion have? I find that troubling.

What makes you think I get treated like a second class citizen?

You have no idea what my values are. But, like a typical liberal, you think you know every damn thing. And what's best for everyone. Rarely practicing what you preach.

What things am I being denied that "people of not my persuasion" have?

You're a strange one - I'll tell you that.

307A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 2:01 am

RealLindaL

What things am I being denied that "people of not my persuasion" have?.[/quote]

Just what IS that persuasion, anyway, if I may be so bold as to ask, since you guys are talking about it here?

308A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 3:18 am

Vikingwoman

He's a gay republican.

309A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 10:49 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:

Boards and Sal and the other hardcore opponents rightfully resent entries by members aimed solely at disrupting and denigrating members -- entries designed simply to insult

Oh for fucks sake.  Sal has written so many posts that were NOTHING BUT insults and "denigrating members" that only Stevie Wonder would have failed to see them.

310A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 11:19 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Oh for fucks sake.  Sal has written so many posts that were NOTHING BUT insults and "denigrating members" that only Stevie Wonder would have failed to see them.

Yeah, but I'm funny and good-looking.

Markle never had that going for him.

311A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 5:31 pm

boards of FL wrote:So now we have seen what the forum looks like in the absence of myself, Sal, and viking; and it looks bleak.

So now we have a choice. Would you rather have myself, Sal, and viking return? Or you would rather continue to be bombarded with all caps "LIBERALS ARE EVIL!!" threads from Markle?

This is a boolean decision. You're either going to have the Markle version of the forum, or the Boards version of the forum.

Make your decision. In case any of you are less than perceptive, voting for me means I will permanently ban Markle and return to posting as I have in the past. Voting for Markle means I will continue to not post here and the forum will continue to be as it has for the last month. These are the only two options. It's one or the other. I will not entertain arguments such as the planned parenthood videos any longer. Do you want real engagement, or bullshit optics?

Let me note that this is a real forum decision. If you vote Markle, I'm going to give Joani admin rights. I'm going to divest myself entirely from this forum so that you all can continue to have access to Markle's input.

And let me state that while I have ridiculed PkrBum in the past for staging a forum election, this one is real. I will honestly continue to stay away from the forum if you vote Markle. And Markle will in fact be banned if you vote me. This one is real.

Voting will end next Friday at 4:30 pm.

312A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 6:29 pm

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

A proposition... - Page 13 2Q==

As the rainbow flag with the hot pink swastika raises above this forum and the wall is built by the moderator one can only laugh and listen to a little Toby Keith...

*****ROFLMAO****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOd2NuHgwew

Very Happy

...One can only enjoy the ending as he finishes his wall too!

313A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 8:01 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:

We used to have a mentally unstable poster who would visit the forum who was a real powder keg. that's putting it mildly!

The queen of mean and her sidekick loved to light his fuse.

They'd plot ways to get under his skin.

And boy, when he went off, he went off like an atomic bomb.

Then they'd revel in their success.

He finally disappeared for good

Maybe he had a stroke or a heart attack.

Was that mean?

314A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 8:13 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Can't think very much of her if YOU keep dragging her through the threads. Let the poor woman rest in peace Nurse Ratchit.

315A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 8:50 pm

Vikingwoman

OMG! Nurse Rachit! LOL!

316A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 8:52 pm

Vikingwoman

VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Yes, we should all take heed from Vectoman who is a member of a party who hates his guts and tries to diminish him at every level. Ahh yes!

As usual, you are FOS.

You may very well see things that way. I, on the other hand, do not. I also don't see any gays getting thrown off of roofs to their deaths. It happens in the barbaric world of radical islam that liberals fear to even mention.

Social justice isn't as important to me as getting this government under control. You just can't spend other people's money to prosperity.

Even if you're ok w/ being treated like a second class citizen other people are not. It makes you wonder what happened to you that you value money more than your own well being and those of others? Do you like being ostracized? Being denied other things people of not of your persuasion have? I find that troubling.

You have no idea what my values are. But, like a typical liberal, you think you know every damn thing. And what's best for everyone. Rarely practicing what you preach.

If you don't know by now you need to just keep on going. Ignorance is bliss.

317A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/15/2016, 9:02 pm

Vikingwoman

SheWrites wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
The poll needs to be redone due to dishonest vote tampering before anyone leaves.Eligible voters need to be ascertained.

Agreed.

Forget the poll.  Moderate the forum.  Set the standard.  Stop the nonsense.

You ain't seen nothing yet.If you get offended easily you may want to reconsider this forum.

318A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 12:19 am

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:He's a gay republican.

OK, well, yeah, that does seem a rather unusual combination these days, but he's obviously made his political choices and we have to accept that -- and he has to live with it, which he obviously knows far more keenly than we.  Gotta respect someone who adheres to his core beliefs even when it doesn't particularly help him personally.

319A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 1:00 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ya'll posting on this thread need to knock-off the petty infighting. It's Friday and it is late. Chill and be happy. Cool

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

320A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 1:16 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

As usual, you are FOS.

Apparently you don't know. Enjoy your own bliss crazy.

321A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 3:46 am

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:He's a gay republican.

OK, well, yeah, that does seem a rather unusual combination these days, but he's obviously made his political choices and we have to accept that -- and he has to live with it, which he obviously knows far more keenly than we.  Gotta respect someone who adheres to his core beliefs even when it doesn't particularly help him personally.

No, I don't respect him. He comes on the forum to just say nasty things about liberals and then leaves. There's no respect in that.

322A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 9:25 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Looks like Markle found his way to the PensacolaDaily forum!

I hope they enjoy his input. They earned it!

323A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 9:29 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

As usual, you are FOS.

Apparently you don't know. Enjoy your own bliss crazy.

VectorMan, just out of curiosity, when you see red states going out of their way to specifically oppress you, don't you get a sense of cognitive dissonance?  When you see republicans refer to your sexual orientation as a perverted fetish, doesn't that resonate with you at all?   I simply can't imagine how a gay person could possibly subscribe to a political ideology that seeks to oppress the LGBT community.  It's almost as if you're a black person in the KKK.

I guess that is the downside to being a gay republican.  What is the upside?  Subscribing to dated economic ideology?   I mean really.  What is the upside that is so great that it would cause you to subscribe to a party that is hell bent on oppressing gay people?  There must be something.

This is what informs the republican opinion on the LGBT community.  This is biblical.  Is this not any cause for concern to you?

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Just some good ole christian values! WWJD?

324A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 12:12 pm

Vikingwoman

This is what I don't get? They're passing religious liberty laws to deny gay people services like baking a cake or eating in a restaurant.It's just like they've treated black people. Many states have no recourse when you fired for being gay.Some churches won't allow you to attend or even adopt a child. And a gay person belongs to this party and supports that? I don't get that and never will.I don't care how worried you are about the deficit or hate handouts. They very people you support hate you and your lifestyle. There's something wrong when you go against your own interests.

325A proposition... - Page 13 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/16/2016, 12:26 pm

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:Looks like Markle found his way to the PensacolaDaily forum!

I hope they enjoy his input.  They earned it!

I think it will be quite frustrating for him not to have people to needle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum