Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denny accused of abusing 14 year old

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/prosecutors-hastert-sought-to-hide-sex-abuse-of-14-year-old/ar-BBrxbeb?li=BBnb7Kz

I am pretty sure when they announce the victim....if ever, his first name will be Mike, and the initial of his last name will be H. I am certain I was involved in the late eighties with his victim, and got a call from Denny about Mike from Denny.....Mike was dealing with some serious alcohol abuse.....what a tragedy for all concerned.....I will have to wait to see if the victim will go public....that will take tremendous courage if the person I believe is one of his victims goes public. I honestly cannot believe that Denny would harm a child, but he was raised in a very strict fundamentalist family and attended Wheaton College where Billy Graham had attended college.......sexual orientation in the environment he was raised had to be brutal, what was strange was his wife was a butch gym teacher.....yet they had two kids, and I always thought it was a strange match.....but I did not know his wife, and it was just an impression. Denny was a fanatic on zero tolerance on drugs.....I had a discussion with him at an eagle scout dinner before he was speaker, and drugs had blinded him with no tolerance for any use in any amount, yet the person I believe was his victim was consumed by alcohol.....what a complex world he had painted himself into the corner.....all the while living a lie.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum