Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rebels admit mishandling of gas supplied by Saudi Arabia killed people shown in news.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://mostholyfamilymonastery.com/n/?p=1718
Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.

“We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” one militant named ‘J’ told Gavlak.

His claims are echoed by another female fighter named ‘K’, who told Gavlak, “They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them. We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I realize that I should accept this report at face value since it comes from Paul Watson who works for Alex Jones website (Infowars) and everything from that source is always undeniably the truth.

But even still,  I'm one of those cynics who can't help but ask this one question.

The report you link says this...  Dale Gavlak’s credibility is very impressive. He has been a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press for two decades

So the question becomes,  why in fuck is there no AP report about this?
When I google it,  all I get is Infowars,  Russian media,  Iranian media and the conspiracy websites...

https://www.google.com/search?q=rebels+told+gavlak+they+were+responsible+for+chemical+weapons&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

If Gavlak has been the Middle East correspondent for the AP for two decades,  wouldn't you think the AP itself would want to report this?
Because if not, then why in hell do they even have him on the payroll?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I find it hard to believe that Rebel fighter "K" did not know that those were chemical weapons. Chemical weapons are clearly marked as are all weapons of mass destruction. I can buy into the mishandling theory not certainly not the lack of knowledge of not knowing those were chemical weapons.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Why would Obama and Kerry accuse Assad of using nerve gas against civilians in his country -- if they knew that the rebels had set off the gas bombs "by accident?"

Obama and Kerry say the intended "punishment' strike wouldn't alter Assad's military capability or contribute to his regimes' downfall.

Am I missing something here?

2seaoat

3 x 0= 0 8 x 0=0

I will wait for something other than zeroes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum