Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He’s Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed!

+4
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
knothead
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Once AGAIN our Lame Duck President goes out of his way to denigrate America and shore up his Communist, dictator friends.

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He’s Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed! (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Mar 22nd, 2016 4:51 pm Leave a Comment

This was incredible!

Rudy Giuliani WENT OFF on weakling Barack Obama Tuesday after he went out to enjoy a baseball game with Marxist tyrant Raul Castro after the Brussels ISIS Bombings.

It’s outrageous that the President of the United States is not in the Situation Room right now planning on how to destroy ISIS… This was an attack on one of our allies. We belong to NATO. And an attack on a NATO ally, in case the president ever read the treaty, is an attack on the United States of America. He has an obligation to defend that country. It’s just like an attack on us. I don’t know if he’s ever read the treaty. The president’s knowledge of history is quite questionable. And, what’s he doing? He’s sitting with a dictator watching a baseball game while innocent people are being killed in a war!… So far his strategy hasn’t been working, right? …The man has no conception of the NATO Treaty and what it entails…

…I know what they think of him in Europe. They don’t think we have a president. In Poland they don’t think we have a president!…

…Go tell those people who are dead in Brussels just how well Obama’s policies are working.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/boom-rudy-giuliani-goes-off-on-weakling-obama-after-brussels-isis-attacks-video/

knothead

knothead

Who, in their right mind, gives a rats ass . . . . President Obama should not give any signal of panic because of terrorist's activities in Europe, he is right in staying the course and not over reacting . . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope the terrorists take out Rudy Guiliani.  I hate his guts.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Who, in their right mind, gives a rats ass . . . . President Obama should not give any signal of panic because of terrorist's activities in Europe, he is right in staying the course and not over reacting . . . .

Showing LEADERSHIP to the world is not any sort of panic signal it is NOT overreacting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think Guiliani should get on Fox News tonight and jump up and down and cuss those terrorists.  That'll teach em.

dumpcare

So how is this post relevant? He's not a pyschic.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:Who, in their right mind, gives a rats ass . . . . President Obama should not give any signal of panic because of terrorist's activities in Europe, he is right in staying the course and not over reacting . . . .

Showing LEADERSHIP to the world is not any sort of panic signal it is NOT overreacting.  

Complete and total bull crap, leadership is not over reacting and maintaining a steady course . . . . . remember bin Laden?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle is reading the gateway pundit again..........

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He’s Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed! Monkey11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle is reading the gateway pundit again..........

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He’s Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed! Monkey11

From here, you'll run and hide.

Please point out what is not true in my post. You cannot, can you?

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

Please point out what is not true in my post.  You cannot, can you?

We agree to disagree then . . . .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Panic, who said panic?  No President should ever show panic, our strength is to stand in solidarity with Belgium.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

But you are incapable of showing anything which is not true.

So, as I said, you'll run and hide. Which you did.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

But you are incapable of showing anything which is not true
Wrong Einstein . . . . I said the President is doing exactly what he should . . .maintain a steady course instead of rushing back to DC to demonstrate what? He is fearful . . . .

So, as I said, you'll run and hide.  Which you did.

Wrong Einstein . . . . I said the President is doing exactly what he should . . .maintain a steady course instead of rushing back to DC to demonstrate what? He is fearful . . . . ? Our way of life as well as our government should not convey any sense other than our ordinary routine . . . can't cave to these monsters under these circumstances. Now you can go hide under the covers . . . . the rest of us will carry on normally . . .

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

But you are incapable of showing anything which is not true
Wrong Einstein . . . . I said the President is doing exactly what he should . . .maintain a steady course instead of rushing back to DC to demonstrate what? He is fearful . . . .

So, as I said, you'll run and hide.  Which you did.

Wrong Einstein . . . . I said the President is doing exactly what he should . . .maintain a steady course instead of rushing back to DC to demonstrate what? He is fearful . . . . ?  Our way of life as well as our government should not convey any sense other than our ordinary routine . . . can't cave to these monsters under these circumstances. Now you can go hide under the covers . . . . the rest of us will carry on normally . . .  

Please show us all where I said that our Lame Duck President should rush back to Washington?

So now you want us to accept regular massive terrorist attacks around the world as the new normal? This is ordinary...routine?

2seaoat

It’s outrageous that the President of the United States is not in the Situation Room right now planning on how to destroy ISIS…

Not true.......there is nothing outrageous about his diplomatic mission. Hell, with him going to Scalia's funeral, Nancy's funeral, and now the situation room, I would say that some folks have to be menial employees who have never worked in management to understand the priorities of leadership and effectiveness......hell it is not even a matter of truth.....it is a matter of intelligence. I can see Art Linkletter asking Mr. Markle questions......kids say the darndest things.....but you would think when they grow up they would have common sense.......going to the situation room.....wtf.

I think Bob does not even bother to get scared anymore......that ebola thing drained him, but Mr. Markle likes to put a boogeyman up every week which the President should be doing battle.....I suggest Mr. Markle get a night light and quit trying to scare Bob.

2seaoat

So now you want us to accept regular massive terrorist attacks around the world as the new normal? This is ordinary...routine?

Yes

Definition of routine:

a sequence of actions regularly followed; a fixed program.

Yep, terrorism in its many forms has not gone away, and will never go away, and pretending that you can break the routine of terrorists defies the historical facts. People will be killed by criminal conspiracies which are motivated by ideology........I do want us to accept that one American a week has died from terrorism since September 12, 2011. I want to celebrate this low number, because attempts to change this routine result in innocent civilians dying in the hundreds of thousands because some moron thought you could fight ideas with bombs, and that those bombs would stop that one American from dying each week......sorry folks are going to die.....just like planes will crash, cars will crash, and somebody will drink too much.....its called risk assessment and a mature common sense intelligent adult usually gets the over reaction which has caused more carnage than the problem.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It’s outrageous that the President of the United States is not in the Situation Room right now planning on how to destroy ISIS…

Not true.......there is nothing outrageous about his diplomatic mission.  Hell, with him going to Scalia's funeral, Nancy's funeral, and now the situation room, I would say that some folks have to be menial employees who have never worked in management to understand the priorities of leadership and effectiveness......hell it is not even a matter of truth.....it is a matter of intelligence.   I can see Art Linkletter asking Mr. Markle questions......kids say the darndest things.....but you would think when they grow up they would have common sense.......going to the situation room.....wtf.

I think Bob does not even bother to get scared anymore......that ebola thing drained him, but Mr. Markle likes to put a boogeyman up every week which the President should be doing battle.....I suggest Mr. Markle get a night light and quit trying to scare Bob.

It wasn't anything I said, was it?

2seaoat

It wasn't anything I said, was it?

Yep.....you got Bob all worked up about the Ebola, and the terrorists.......now I think he understands what real battles are......and it sure does not involve one American dying a week when thousands die from disease, guns, and crime right here in America.......Now if you think some of the defense contractors are poor, you can always send them a donation, but shilling for more war and fighting ideas in the middle east with boots on the ground, or more bombs is just more boogeyman scare.....there are real problems.

Markle

Markle

[quote="2seaoat"]It wasn't anything I said, was it?

Yep.....you got Bob all worked up about the Ebola, and the terrorists.......now I think he understands what real battles are......and it sure does not involve one American dying a week when thousands die from disease, guns, and crime right here in America.......Now if you think some of the defense contractors are poor, you can always send them a donation, but shilling for more war and fighting ideas in the middle east with boots on the ground, or more bombs is just more boogeyman scare.....there are real problems.

[/quote

Absolutely!

No problem here!

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He’s Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed! Brussels_zpsusop5yot

Vikingwoman

Markle Farkle thinks we rule the world!!! LOL!LOL! LOL!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle loves to post photos of human misery on forums, too. Morbidity must be a thing for him.....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle loves to post photos of human misery on forums, too. Morbidity must be a thing for him.....

I understand your deep desire to live in the fantasy world of Lame Duck President Obama.

It is painfully obvious that neither of you, Vikingwoman or ZVUGKTUBM, have anything constructive to add to the thread, only childish personal attacks.

Keep up the good work.

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He’s Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed! Name%20calling_zpsvgeaosnr

2seaoat

Get an LED light for your night light.......the boogeymen will leave you alone for years.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Get an LED light for your night light.......the boogeymen will leave you alone for years.

Rudy Giuliani GOES OFF on Obama: He’s Sitting with a Dictator at Baseball Game While Innocent People are Killed! Ha_ha_11

Markle

Markle

THANK YOU BOTH, AGAIN...for going out of your way to confirm that I am right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum