Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very tellin

+3
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Last edited by ButtMan on 7/3/2012, 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I almost left out that you're poofters too. That's a new word teotwati has made up to help him bash queers and fags. lol

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t35-satan-seems-to-be-winningseems

" fags and cunts and turd fertilizing motherfuckers."

There is no need for you to use these type words. This forum will die a slow death if such derogatory language continues here. You of all people, should already know that Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

News Journal Moderator wrote:" fags and cunts and turd fertilizing motherfuckers."

There is no need for you to use these type words. This forum will die a slow death if such derogatory language continues here. You of all people, should already know that Bob.
If you can't beat em join em. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, those are registered trademarks you have in your signature. It's a good thing nobody from the newspaper is reading this. lol

He's got a valid point, Bob. Folks will not want to join a vile, uncouth group.

This forum doesn't have the exposure that the PNJ has and we need to try hard to keep from running off the good guys (and gals) that are checking us out.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:He's got a valid point, Bob. Folks will not want to join a vile, uncouth group.

This forum doesn't have the exposure that the PNJ has and we need to try hard to keep from running off the good guys (and gals) that are checking us out.
Okay you've convinced me. Now let's see if you can convince the others. lol

Bob, others are going to do it just for spite, however you can rise above all that vile, ghetto, low-life, vulgar, language. It is not very becoming of you. You a far more intelligent than those that have to resort to such language to make a point.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You dudes really don't understand the point of this thread do you. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

OK, NaughtyBobby...that's about enough. I somehow missed the specific name-calling that apparently prompted this post, but you really are better than what you're demonstrating here. Please delete this thread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:OK, NaughtyBobby...that's about enough. I somehow missed the specific name-calling that apparently prompted this post, but you really are better than what you're demonstrating here. Please delete this thread.
I'm confident that this thread will be the last time anyone uses the words fag and cunt.
No I will not delete this thread. It stands as a reminder that these words should never be used.

12Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very tellin Empty Nothing here. 7/2/2012, 12:14 pm

ButtMan wrote:It stands as a reminder that these words should never be used.

But you continue to use them, making them acceptable. If we set an example by NOT using them, perhaps it'll quit hitting the proverbial fan.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Good Lord, Bob. Are you already drinking this morning?

Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very tellin Cartoon%202

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I hadn't done this thread to mock those who use the words, THEN the use of the words would have remained acceptable. But because those of you have now responded to this thread in no uncertain terms that you don't want to read these words THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM UNACCEPTABLE.
Get a clue damnit.

ButtMan wrote:If I hadn't done this thread to mock those who use the words, THEN the use of the words would have remained acceptable. But because those of you have now responded to this thread in no uncertain terms that you don't want to read these words THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM UNACCEPTABLE.
Get a clue damnit.

How many bottles did you consume before you started this dreadful thread Bob?

We needed you to remind us of those words so we could be reminded that we hate them?

Dude, you need rehab asap. cyclops

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:If I hadn't done this thread to mock those who use the words, THEN the use of the words would have remained acceptable. But because those of you have now responded to this thread in no uncertain terms that you don't want to read these words THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM UNACCEPTABLE.
Get a clue damnit.

Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very telling.

Slicef18 wrote:
Get a clue damnit.

Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very telling.

What do you do for a living,Slicer? If you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious. You don't seem to be the ordinary poster here.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I cun't git me fag to lite mate....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iUQZFp9MLtdv-FxgiCcR8oJYRlxw?docId=CNG.15df2dc3685d51e65aadd309680eff3c.191Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very tellin KangarooNappingAnimatedByHeatherGill

Slicef18

Slicef18

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Get a clue damnit.

What do you do for a living,Slicer? If you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious. You don't seem to be the ordinary poster here.

I'm retired. I'm just curious. Is you don't seem to be the ordinary poster a good thing or a bad thing?

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:
ButtMan wrote:It stands as a reminder that these words should never be used.

But you continue to use them, making them acceptable. If we set an example by NOT using them, perhaps it'll quit hitting the proverbial fan.

Bob is clever, as you know, Eric. What if he used words that rhyme with the invectivea?

all you hags and runts and bird fertilizing brother truckers

Last edited by Yella on 7/2/2012, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I cun't git me fag to lite mate....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iUQZFp9MLtdv-FxgiCcR8oJYRlxw?docId=CNG.15df2dc3685d51e65aadd309680eff3c.191Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very tellin KangarooNappingAnimatedByHeatherGill

I love that, TEO, never stop being good and silly.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Twas the Vandals that sacked Rome ! Aye badasses they were.

They live yet today, up in the mountain region of France near the Germanic border. They are France's equivalent of the back woods mountain people of our Carolina's

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Twas the Vandals that sacked Rome ! Aye badasses they were.

They live yet today, up in the mountain region of France near the Germanic border. They are France's equivalent of the back woods mountain people of our Carolina's

Lucky for us they have been domesticated. Sorta.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I cun't git me fag to lite mate....
okay obviously this proves that I didn't accomplish a thing with this thread. nothing is ever going to make some of these retards stop wanting to use those words.
so I've now given in and edited it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum