Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola child abuser arrested after childs death. License to breed? We need it.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_pensacola-woman-arrested-child-abuse-after-toddler-autopsy-25393.shtml

It wasn't her child,Einsetin.LOL!
The mother knew who watched her child. Einstein. Time for your meds?

What does that have to do w/ a license to breed,Einstein?

For the poster child of mental health, I'll explain it: Anyone who leaves their child with an abusive crackhead shouldn't have children. Understand?
We all know how dumb you are. You don't have to prove it to us every day.

No, you do a better job of proving it. That's not breeding and save your explaining for someone who knows what breeding is.You don't.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I have finally deciphered the lies that dreams has been telling.
She is a special needs adult living in fantasy land due to high doses of medication.

ghandi wrote:I have finally deciphered the lies that dreams has been telling.
She is a special needs adult living in fantasy land due to high doses of medication.

You're not intelligent enough to decipher anything.You can't even spell correctly.

VectorMan

VectorMan

ghandi wrote:http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_pensacola-woman-arrested-child-abuse-after-toddler-autopsy-25393.shtml

Liberals should be okay with this....it's just a late term abortion to them.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Gunz wrote:I thought that they integrated the S.E.S kids back into mainstream classrooms.......something smells fishy here.

I thought dreams was a social worker. I cant keep up with all the professions she's claimed to have had.

and pray to god if she is anywhere near special needs children. that cant be good.

I haven't been a social worker in many years.Pay attention-I know it's hard.Actually, I feel the same way about you. I question the abilities of someone who can't spell or write properly to manage anything let alone a lab. How do you write reports or send emails?

its very difficult to keep up with how many professions you have had. You must be as old as dirt or cant stay in one profession very long.

Dont worry how I write reports or send emails. I can assure you I do it very well. People all over the country seek my advice in regards to my professional capabilities. Matter of a fact I will be earning my family some extra christmas cash soon bringing on line fluorescent techniques for another afiliated lab.

dont you just hate it.

btw... as a mother of a autistic child , I would say you really shouldnt be around children. And if you have any say so with these tyes of children there, that could explain why the programs there suck so much. The people down here have been appaled at how crappy and negligent the programs are there in pcola. Perhaps its time for you to change professions again.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very sad... another child, in our area, is dead at the hands of the one that is suppose to protect him.

2seaoat

I think the three year old died from choking on a hot dog. The PNJ said after viewing the body, they saw injuries consistent with a belt. The death of the child choking on a hot dog, and the alleged abuse are two separate issues, but if you read the PNJ headline you think that this person beat the child to death with a belt. The PNJ inflames and people read the newspaper and wrongly jump to conclusions. I think what the PNJ did to this woman was wrong. Your reaction and most that have been posted here do not reflect the reality. Hallmark got it right. The world for children and those who care for them after a mother dies is tough....I am not excusing what may be child abuse, but to have a headline that says someone is dead and the person has been arrested for child abuse.....and then in paragraph 3 you find out the child died choking on a hot dog.......what if this person is innocent of using the belt?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum