Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't Miss Tonight's Episode of 'The Apprentice'.... Fox News GOP Debate Live from Detropit 8:00 PM CST

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Will Donald 'Fire' his two understudies tonight?

Don't Miss Tonight's Episode of 'The Apprentice'.... Fox News GOP Debate Live from Detropit 8:00 PM CST Rubio_trump_cruz

Donald Trump says he's 'ready' for Megyn Kelly at Fox debate
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/03/media/megyn-kelly-donald-trump-rematch/index.html

Donald Trump says "I'm ready, I'm absolutely ready" to face Megyn Kelly at Thursday's Republican debate.

The two have not spoken since the day they clashed at a debate last August.

Fox isn't calling it a rematch, but everyone else is. The face-off is expected to be one of the highest-rated GOP debates of the season thus far.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Wouldn't miss it for the world . . . . hope others will weigh in during the Clash of the Midgets!

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Wouldn't miss it for the world . . . . hope others will weigh in during the Clash of the Midgets!

Did watch it, knot (much to my chagrin; it was a pitiful display), and would've weighed in during the event were I not such a dinosaur that for posting here I actually use a PC far removed from the room where we watch our non-internet-connected TV.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
knothead wrote:Wouldn't miss it for the world . . . . hope others will weigh in during the Clash of the Midgets!

Did watch it, knot (much to my chagrin; it was a pitiful display), and would've weighed in during the event were I not such a dinosaur that for posting here I actually use a PC far removed from the room where we watch our non-internet-connected TV.

Heck I became so disgusted I went to bed half way through it . . . . not a pretty moment in American politics.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Heck I became so disgusted I went to bed half way through it . . . . not a pretty moment in American politics.

All very, very ugly for sure, but for once in my life I have to agree with nutty ol' Glenn Beck this morning -- the most frightening moment in the debate -- really among ALL the debates-- was when Trump indicated he would require our soldiers to kill the families of terrorists, in direct contradiction of the Geneva Convention.  When he was asked, "What if they refuse?" (because certain military leaders have already so indicated), he replied, in his arrogant way, something like "Oh, they'll do it.  They'll do it."  

OMG.  Did you people see that, and is there ANYONE on the forum who can condone this???  Wish I had time to find a clip and post it. This is NOT what America is about -- or is it??   Beck said that if this man is elected (paraphrasing), "I won't have left America -  America will have left me."

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
knothead wrote:Heck I became so disgusted I went to bed half way through it . . . . not a pretty moment in American politics.

All very, very ugly for sure, but for once in my life I have to agree with nutty ol' Glenn Beck this morning -- the most frightening moment in the debate -- really among ALL the debates-- was when Trump indicated he would require our soldiers to kill the families of terrorists, in direct contradiction of the Geneva Convention.  When he was asked, "What if they refuse?" (because certain military leaders have already so indicated), he replied, in his arrogant way, something like "Oh, they'll do it.  They'll do it."  

OMG.  Did you people see that, and is there ANYONE on the forum who can condone this???  Wish I had time to find a clip and post it. This is NOT what America is about -- or is it??   Beck said that if this man is elected (paraphrasing), "I won't have left America -  America will have left me."

I agree Linda this is astonishing absolutely astonishing . . . . this position was put out by Trump previously . . . . . I'm paraphrasing but he said something like "We gotta take out their families" . . . .
TRUMP 2016!!!

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:I agree Linda this is astonishing absolutely astonishing . . . . this position was put out by Trump previously . . . . . I'm paraphrasing but he said something like "We gotta take out their families" . . . .
TRUMP 2016!!!

Exactly so, knot.  It was indeed put out previously and that's precisely what prompted certain military leaders and spokespeople to publicly speak out against it and to say they would not order their soldiers to commit such a blatantly illegal act.   Last night was Trump's response -- "Oh, they'll do it."  

If this doesn't frighten every person on this forum there's something wrong.  I hope some others will speak up and speak out, I don't care of what political persuasion.

RealLindaL

I almost feel as if there should be a separate thread to discuss this issue.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:I almost feel as if there should be a separate thread to discuss this issue.

Do it Girl!!!!

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:I almost feel as if there should be a separate thread to discuss this issue.

Do it Girl!!!!

Wonder if there'd be much response, since we haven't seen it here except from you, knot.

From what I'm hearing, there seems to be a lot more discussion in the media - both conventional and social - about the likely state of Trump's private parts, than about the likely state of his dangerously dictatorial mind.

Gotta run for now but will BBL, LL

RealLindaL

OK, Trump musta heard us discussing this (ha), as he has reversed his position. From the AP this afternoon:

Donald Trump retreated Friday from his promise that if elected president he would order the military to kill family members of militants who threaten the United States.

Trump's campaign issued a statement quoting him as saying he would not order the military to take actions contrary to international or U.S. law.

His statement (per the same AP article), which I wouldn't doubt was issued under some duress, and appears written by others:

"I will use every legal power that I have to stop these terrorist enemies," the statement issued by his campaign said. "I do, however, understand that the United States is bound by laws and treaties and I will not order our military or other officials to violate those laws and will seek their advice on such matters. I will not order a military officer to disobey the law. It is clear that as president I will be bound by laws just like all Americans and I will meet those responsibilities."

Daggoned good thing he did reverse himself on this one, before Glenn Beck or someone else assassinated him.  Now, Donald, how about doing us all a favor and reversing the decision to run for the presidency?

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:OK, Trump musta heard us discussing this (ha), as he has reversed his position. From the AP this afternoon:

Donald Trump retreated Friday from his promise that if elected president he would order the military to kill family members of militants who threaten the United States.

Trump's campaign issued a statement quoting him as saying he would not order the military to take actions contrary to international or U.S. law.

His statement (per the same AP article), which I wouldn't doubt was issued under some duress, and appears written by others:

"I will use every legal power that I have to stop these terrorist enemies," the statement issued by his campaign said. "I do, however, understand that the United States is bound by laws and treaties and I will not order our military or other officials to violate those laws and will seek their advice on such matters. I will not order a military officer to disobey the law. It is clear that as president I will be bound by laws just like all Americans and I will meet those responsibilities."

Daggoned good thing he did reverse himself on this one, before Glenn Beck or someone else assassinated him.  Now, Donald, how about doing us all a favor and reversing the decision to run for the presidency?

Wonder who wrote Trump's official response? Someone sat him down and read the Riot Act to him me thinks . . . .

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Wonder who wrote Trump's official response? Someone sat him down and read the Riot Act to him me thinks . . . .

Methinks the same.  Guess we'll never know who -- well, unless Trump loses and this person (or persons) decides to tell all.

The important thing is he actually agreed to retract.  This is VERY rare for Trump, so apparently there's at least one other person in the world he respects.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum