Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mississippi senate race is a wild ride. Dont miss it LOL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tony, this is Lane Murray again—you just hung that dang phone up on me,” Murray says in the voicemail, an audio recording of which was obtained by Breitbart. “You want me to come down there and shove it up your ass? You better get your ass back on that telephone and you better get that shit retracted—what you said I was doing. You understand this don’t you? I know where Picayune, Mississippi, is you son of a bitch. You better get that shit straight on my name."

Reached by phone early Friday afternoon, Murray says he didn’t threaten Smith—just promised he would beat him up if he didn’t retract a screenshot of Cole’s claims about Murray.

“I didn’t threaten him, I promise. I’m one of your people,” Murray said. “That son of a bitch put something on the blog that wasn’t true about me and I called him and he wanted to be smartass and I didn’t threaten him—I promised to whoop his ass if he didn’t retract what wasn’t true. Now it went viral and he told a lie about me that wasn’t true.”

L. C. Murray of Natchez, Miss., was an outspoken Klansmen in the 1960s, attending banquets and rallies across Louisiana and Mississippi as ‘grand kligrapp,’ the state secretary for the United Klans of America (UKA),” an LSU student wrote in a piece published by the CBS News affiliate in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in 2012.

Murray confirmed his Ku Klux Klan ties to Breitbart News, but refused to discuss the details of it.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/20/Threats-Bribes-and-the-KKK-The-Most-Insane-Story-Of-The-MS-Senate-Race

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Murray needs to drop out of the race or switch parties. Having a KKK connection in your past is only acceptable if you're a Democrat.

Im hoping for a tea party upset here. Smile

Chris McDaniel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum