Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is pissed off at Fox News so won't be showing up at Thursday night's debate.

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/26/trump-will-definitely-not-participate-in-fox-debate-campaign-says/

It will interesting to see what the ratings are compared to the other debates.
My guess is it will effect the ratings to some degree BUT most of the viewers will tune in just to see what is said about Trump even if he's not there.

But the better question is,  what strategy will Cruz and the others take when Trump aint there?
Will they try to pretend Trump doesn't exist? 
Or will they go after Trump like gangbusters knowing he won't be there to put them down?

Sal

Sal

If there's a camera there, Trump will be there.

Markle

Markle

He'll be at the debate although they are not one of his strengths. His tactic even has Progressives talking about him and here starting threads.

He's playing the media like a finely tuned fiddle. He sucks the oxygen out of the race leaving the others begging for scraps.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:  His tactic even has Progressives talking about him and here starting threads.

Your obsession with calling others "progressives" is now laughable, markle.

Why?  Because you don't also call Trump one when he's taken every position on just about everything that anyone has ever heard of.  He's a chameleon,  markle.  He plays the part of a "progressive" when it benefits him and he plays the part of a "conservative" when that benefits him (like now).
He's made a complete mockery of your labels.  Including the label "Christian".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:If there's a camera there, Trump will be there.

That's true.  BUT he's going to have HIS OWN camera at an opposing event.  And what he's counting on is that probably as many people will be watching him on THAT camera as would have been watching him on the debate camera. 
That's because he knows that his decision to not be at the debate is THE biggest publicity stunt he's done yet.  lol

This is how wrastlin works,  Sal.  It's now Hulk "Donald Trump" Hogan vs Randy "Megyn Kelly" Savage in Wrestlemania VII.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  Trump says he's going to donate all the money raised at his event to this...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/26/wounded-warrior-project-reportedly-accused-wasting-donor-money.html

Reminds me of this...

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/6938/sean-hannitys-freedom-concert-scam-only-7-of-charitys-money-went-to-injured-troops-kids-of-fallen-troops-g5s-g6s-for-vannity/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In wrastlin,  they have what are called "beat downs".  This was last night's beat down. 

The last time Michael Moore appeared on Fox News Channel was over ten years ago.  That's because Michael Moore became a pariah to Fox News.
But he was brought back for last night's beat down.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That is one tough broad.  I think I now realize why she's the only one yet who is able to scare Trump.  It's because she's an Alpha female who is as strong as any Alpha male. 
She's the real-life version of the "Ripley" character.  lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:In wrastlin,  they have what are called "beat downs".  This was last night's beat down. 

The last time Michael Moore appeared on Fox News Channel was over ten years ago.  That's because Michael Moore became a pariah to Fox News.

Geez.

Talk about false advertising.

I sat through that whole fucking thing and did not see a beat down of any kind.

I want those eight minutes of my life back, Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A beat down is when more than one wrastler beats down an opponent. 

Megyn Kelly counts as one wrastler,  and from the way he filled out that chair he was sitting in,  Moore would count as two more.

But I will ackowledge that the way Murdoch and Ailes conduct wrastlin is a little different than the way Vince McMahon does it.   With his beat downs,  all the wrastlers seen in the beat down are doing the beating down.
But with this,  Megyn Kelly was standing back and letting Michael Moore do it by himself.
That's a better strategy.  Because she didn't want the Trump cult members to see her beating Trump down.  She let Moore do it for her allowing her to look like she was remaining neutral.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In order to get a feel for any of this,  sal,  first you have to know the one fundamental thing that all wrastlin is about.
Basically,  reduced down to it's most fundamental properties,  Wrastlin is a competition of egos.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:

Wow. I must say, I'm really liking Megyn's hair-do there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm with Moore.  I'd like to take her out to dinner too. 
Actually I'd like to do more than that with her but I guess food is the first thing Moore thinks about.  lol

Seriously,  I think it may be one of the personality quirks of bisexuality.  I love strong-willed take-charge women,  and especially one who is as hot as she is.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is Donald Trump really scared of Megyn Kelly?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/opinions/trump-scared-of-megyn-kelly-obeidallah/index.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:In wrastlin,  they have what are called "beat downs".  This was last night's beat down. 

That piece was awesome to watch.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Trump is not afraid of anybody. He is doing the smart thing. He is attacking the media as not being fair. Fox in some of their releases acted like Paris Hilton texting a friend and not a professional news organization. I think this is a no brainer for him. Takes the air out of Fox and does not allow ted cruz to score any points directly against him........brilliant as Monday approaches and he has once again stolen the show.

Sal

Sal

If Trump doesn't show, who's in charge of administering atomic wedgies to Jeb!?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  Jeb's now climbed up to 2nd place in one of the New Hampshire poll.
But he's still 20 points behind Trump.  I'm afraid that initial blast of atomic wedgies may have given him a lethal dose of radiation.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum