Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump will soon clinch the GOP nomination

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

GOP reaches a crossroads
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/02/politics/donald-trump-super-tuesday-republican-party/index.html

"If the Republican Party were an airplane and you're looking out the window, you'd see some pieces of the surface flying off. And you'd be wondering whether the engine or a wing is next."
--Former Republican Governor of Minnesota, Tim Pawlenty

“By March 15, Republicans will know whether it is time to throw up our hands in despair and panic. We've now backed ourselves into a corner here -- and it's not very pretty. It’s not the final blow, but we will know in the next two weeks whether this is a done deal or not."
--Former (Republican) Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott

“A lot of people smugly said when we get down to reality, he is not going to be the nominee because in the end people aren't going to vote for him. Well, guess what — he's almost certainly going to be the nominee. Not voting for the Republican nominee is functionally a vote for Hillary."
--Newt Gingrich

"Just go ahead and support Hillary and forget it!"
--Former Republican Wyoming Sen. Alan Simpson

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yo Boards, Sal, FT....

You are missing out on so much opportunity to play in the sandbox today....

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Yo Boards, Sal, FT....

You are missing out on so much opportunity to play in the sandbox today....

Be kind of tough for BoF to come slinking back after running away since he got so much delight out of accusing others of "running away". Karma is a cast iron bitch.

knothead

knothead

Another quote that I found quite amusing came from Senator Lindsay Graham:

"Getting aboard the trump express was akin to buying a ticket on the Titanic after seeing the movie!"

Markle

Markle

Says ZVUGKTUBM:

Trump will soon clinch the GOP nomination

AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

Trump will soon clinch the GOP nomination Capt%20Obvious_zpsfjbuyoyt

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If the RNC tries to double-cross Trump at the GOP Convention, preventing his nomination, they will witness his vindictive wrath in November, as he takes his delegates with him and forms his 3rd Party run.

Can you see this: 'Both' Clintons winning their first elections to POTUS in a 3-way race?

Markle needs to take the long view, and focus on crafting propaganda that will target Hillary's re-election in 2020. I think 2016 is already in the bag for Democrats....

I imagine Markle will still be thinking she will somehow be indicted before she can be sworn in as our first female president next January.....

2seaoat

Be kind of tough for BoF to come slinking back after running away since he got so much delight out of accusing others of "running away". Karma is a cast iron bitch.

Boards has never ran away from anything. He is highly intelligent and when folks do not take the time to create a dialogue based on facts, it is a waste of his time. I think it is disrespectful not to acknowledge when somebody has presented winning facts. I think most of us are going to be the losers because he brought an incredible amount of knowledge to the forum. His reference to running away is after he has formulated a winning fact based argument, folks who have been spewing propaganda or lies, just fail to acknowledge the facts.....I think it is more disrespect than anything else.

2seaoat

Sal and Tex just have BS detectors and they will be back because there is still too much BS on this forum.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now the RNC is calling on Mitt Romney to undercut Trump's campaign......

Mitt Romney to speak on 'state of the 2016 presidential race' Thursday

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/02/politics/mitt-romney-to-speak-on-state-of-the-2016-presidential-race-thursday/index.html

The Republican Establishment must be terrified that the voters are going with Trump in droves. Watch them use convention shenanigans to broker him out.

He won't go away quietly..... I hope he consults Ross Perot on how to run an effective 3rd Party candidacy. He may need one. Hell, his supporters might demand this from him--and draft him into running 3rd party.

This election has become so exciting that my wife and I can't stop talking about it......

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If the RNC tries to double-cross Trump at the GOP Convention, preventing his nomination, they will witness his vindictive wrath in November, as he takes his delegates with him and forms his 3rd Party run.

Can you see this: 'Both' Clintons winning their first elections to POTUS in a 3-way race?

Markle needs to take the long view, and focus on crafting propaganda that will target Hillary's re-election in 2020. I think 2016 is already in the bag for Democrats....

I imagine Markle will still be thinking she will somehow be indicted before she can be sworn in as our first female president next January.....

Whew, you DO understand that if Donald Trump is somehow snookered out of the nomination, after winning the required delegates, he can take them NOWHERE. They are REPUBLICAN delegates no one else. He could indeed start a third party run, but it would have nothing whatsoever to do with Republican delegates.

Thinking anyone is "in the bag" at this point is just childish.

As for Hillary Clinton being indicted, even you have to admit the chances are better than zero.

More likely would be Huma Mahmood Abedin and others on Hillary Clinton's staff. That would be just as destructive.

2seaoat

That would be just as destructive.

There is nothing destructive about emails and Hillary Clinton. If one of her staff obstructed the investigation and is indicted, how exactly does that hurt Hillary? The email server was legal and the entire issue in regard to Hillary is silly political nonsense, and there is not a scintilla of a chance that she will adversely be impacted anymore than President Obama was hurt by the made up stuff about Benghazi........what will hurt Hillary is Trump converting the Republican Party away from the special interests, and developing a platform of drug pricing, immigration, and trade. The email fantasy like the Benghazi fantasy is just one more failed propaganda campaign hatched in the Karl Rove and Koch brothers brain trust which has done one thing very well in the last few years.....lose presidential elections.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Be kind of tough for BoF to come slinking back after running away since he got so much delight out of accusing others of "running away". Karma is a cast iron bitch.

Boards has never ran away from anything.  He is highly intelligent and when folks do not take the time to create a dialogue based on facts, it is a waste of his time.  I think it is disrespectful not to acknowledge when somebody has presented winning facts.  I think most of us are going to be the losers because he brought an incredible amount of knowledge to the forum.  His reference to running away is after he has formulated a winning fact based argument, folks who have been spewing propaganda or lies, just fail to acknowledge the facts.....I think it is more disrespect than anything else.

Uh huh, your memory seems to have slipped on some of BoFs "dialogue" with certain people. As the late Teo said at one point BoFs comments were "supercilious" and I couldn't agree more. And yes, what else can you call it when someone leaves with their tail tucked over a little public flogging except running away? Wow!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum