Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the fault of all that supported her in the nomination process

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/30/post-abc-poll-finds-tight-presidential-race-with-mixed-reaction-to-fbis-review-of-clinton-e-mails/

The Post-ABC Tracking Poll continues to find a very tight race, with Clinton at 46 percent and Trump at 45 percent among likely voters in interviews from Tuesday through Friday, followed by Libertarian Gary Johnson at four percent and the Green Party's Jill Stein at two percent.

Telstar

Telstar

This is the fault of all that supported her in the nomination process 29a26817

2seaoat

I guess I have to add you to Pace, and Markle who actually think that Romney was going to win, and Trump is going to win. Really. Wake up and smell the coffee. Don't you know after the election Breitbart will claim that the FBI released the memo to increase Hillary turn out and win the election......The demographics will not allow Trump to win unless people stay home. They will vote.

I didn't say he was going to win dilbert... the fact he even has a chance is because leftists lack ethics.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:I didn't say he was going to win dilbert... the fact he even has a chance is because leftists lack ethics.

This poses a basic logic conundrum in my mind: If leftists lack ethics then conversely can we say that rightists lack judgment?

2seaoat

Ethics. The same attacks that President Obama had to endure prior to the election, now becomes the problem of those who supported President Obama. Guess what. I never voted for President Obama and I am ashamed that I voted for the idiot Johnson, all because I could not bring myself to vote for a Democrat. I was clearly wrong and all those ethical problems of President Obama have him inching up to historical highs in approval by the American People.

Now the same fallow ethical attacks are being made against Clinton, and it is our fault.....those of us who are willing to vote for sanity over insanity. The logic is consistent. It is simply wrong. Hillary Clinton will make a very good President, and this anti woman hidden agenda will like the anti black nonsense of President Obama be buried in the truth of history.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I did not support her in the nomination.  I wanted Bernie...but Bernie didn't win...for whatever reason, and I'm not going into it because it's become a GOP talking point.  Bernie understands the electoral process; Bernie conceded like the gentleman he is; he will have a significant impact on a Clinton presidency.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum