Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Crushes Bernie Like a Gnat in SC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

I will be mailing my ballot in Monday for Hillary.

I love Bernie, but the impetus is to keep any of the bomb throwers in the GOP as far away from the Oval Office as humanly possible.

boards of FL

boards of FL

She is milking this victory speech. This is a very very good victory speech.

Salinsky wrote:I will be mailing my ballot in Monday for Hillary.

I love Bernie, but the impetus is to keep any of the bomb throwers in the GOP as far away from the Oval Office as humanly possible.

Ya... cause hillary ain't a bomb thrower... lol.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VX2N1

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Libya will become a failed state if the country's factions cannot unite, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Wednesday.

"We have been working really hard for the last months, particularly,to bring together a government in Tripoli," Kerry told U.S. lawmakers. "If they cannot get themselves together,yes it will be a failed state."

2seaoat

Mr. K had blown up American kids coming back from spring break all over the Scottish countryside. Make all the excuses you want, but Arab Spring is the movement and we jumped on the bandwagon and radical Islam jumped on the same......they are winning, and the average middle east citizen is no closer to freedom and justice than they have been under the corrupt colonial governments and dictatorships which have an iron fist on the populace. There will be chaos before there is stability, and that is what happens when people attempt to overthrow dictatorships in Syria and Libya. Who would of thought that it would go easy.........one only has to look at Iran to see what will evolve.

2seaoat wrote:Mr. K had blown up American kids coming back from spring break all over the Scottish countryside.  Make all the excuses you want, but Arab Spring is the movement and we jumped on the bandwagon and radical Islam jumped on the same......they are winning, and the average middle east citizen is no closer to freedom and justice than they have been under the corrupt colonial governments and dictatorships which have an iron fist on the populace.  There will be chaos before there is stability, and that is what happens when people attempt to overthrow dictatorships in Syria and Libya.  Who would of thought that it would go easy.........one only has to look at Iran to see what will evolve.

The only thing that works and appears to be peaceful in the middle east is dictatorships. What looked better to the world of Iraq - Saddam in power or what we have now after years of turmoil and warring factions - not to mention the American invasion.

The "diplomacy" of the Middle East under Clinton and Obama is a shamble. It brought nothing.

Read an article on Bernie yesterday. I want him as my neighbor. Not my President.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Salinsky wrote:I will be mailing my ballot in Monday for Hillary.

Ya... cause hillary ain't a bomb thrower... lol.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VX2N1

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Libya will become a failed state if the country's factions cannot unite, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Wednesday.

"We have been working really hard for the last months, particularly,to bring together a government in Tripoli," Kerry told U.S. lawmakers. "If they cannot get themselves together,yes it will be a failed state."

Yes, Libya was coming apart at the seams and was going to devolve into chaos regardless of what we did or did not do.

The Obama administration chose to take action to prevent an eminent genocide.

In retrospect, it was a waste of time and resources.

But, if you would have us believe if the administration had done nothing, you  wouldn't be on here today screeching about how Obama sat on his thumbs and allowed a genocide to occur, ...

... well, just read your avatar.  

We had a set up with Iraq/Saddam and Libya/Gaddafi where Presidents could send in planes and look tall in the saddle.

President Obama and Sec of State Clinton chose a different route.

We'll never hear the end of it.

Sal

Sal

Hillary Crushes Bernie Like a Gnat in SC Img_1810

We will walk in on one of the early voting days at the city offices. Small town living...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:Hillary Crushes Bernie Like a Gnat in SC Img_1810

When PeeDog comes here to lurk, his blood will boil and his hands will tremble when he sees that post.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum