Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary: Australia’s “buyback” program for guns is worth considering No surprise, HILLARY TRYING TO GO FURTHER LEFT THAN BERNIE.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

No surprise, HILLARY TRYING TO GO FURTHER LEFT THAN BERNIE.

Here Hillary Clinton tries to make it sound like some sort of voluntary buyback program. As we all know, it was anything but voluntary. It was confiscation. Confiscation which led to an increase in violent crime.

Hillary: Australia’s “buyback” program for guns is worth considering

Hillary Clinton said that a gun buyback measure similar to the one implemented in Australia “would be worth considering” at the national level on Friday.

Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall whether she thought an Australian-style policy could be implemented in the U.S.

“Recently, Australia managed to get away, or take away tens of thousands, millions of handguns. In one year, they were all gone. Can we do that? If we can’t, why can’t we?” A New Hampshire man asked Clinton.

“I think that’s worth considering. I do not know enough detail to tell you how we would do it, or how would it work, but certainly your example is worth looking at,” Clinton said.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-australian-style-gun-control-worth-considering-for-u-s/

Sal

Sal

Hillary is obviously not well informed regarding Australia's program.

What they call a "buy back" was, in reality, confiscation.

That won't fly in this country of 300+ million firearms.

The carnage will continue unabated.  

Congratulations.

Carnage is what would happen if the government tries to take folks guns. I just don't see the military taking firearms away from people and it would take the military to accomplish that and it would take a military that would follow illegal orders and that's not gonna ever happen

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I read where around 2000 died in the Australian "buyback". Including the real Crocodile Dundee who wound up taking two police with him as he was gunned down....I reckon that wasn't well publicized and maybe Hillary's little gesture will bring it to light....

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t4913-the-real-crocodile-dundee-was-killed-by-gun-confiscation-police-in-oz-he-took-two-of-them-with-him

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Hillary is obviously not well informed regarding Australia's program.

What they call a "buy back" was, in reality, confiscation.

That won't fly in this country of 300+ million firearms.

The carnage will continue unabated.  

Congratulations.

I must presume you are uninformed of the fact that Australia has a much higher violent crime rate than does the United States.

It seems to have slipped my mind. Which party is it that runs the cities where the carnage is the greatest? Would you remind me please? I know you'd love to do so. Democrat or Republican?

polecat

polecat

Hillary: Australia’s “buyback” program for guns is worth considering   No surprise, HILLARY TRYING TO GO FURTHER LEFT THAN BERNIE. Guns%2Bin%2Btheaters

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum