Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NASA ripping us off with false photoshopped images of Mars..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Interesting. Why in the hell would they do that?

I dont understand why in the hell we went back there anyway.

I was very upset to hear about that chinese rocket that failed that had bacteria on it that they wanted to leave there to see if it would grow.

Im not so sure we didnt leave something there the first time and went back for that reason.

Its just odd they would alter that like that. There has to be some reason.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:Interesting. Why in the hell would they do that?

I was very upset to hear about that chinese rocket that failed that had bacteria on it that they wanted to leave there to see if it would grow.

Im not so sure we didnt leave something there the first time and went back for that reason.

Follow the money... You send a rocket into space for a few 100 grand then photoshop the rest of the event and bill the tax payers for billions. Follow the money.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Follow the money... You send a rocket into space for a few 100 grand then photoshop the rest of the event and bill the tax payers for billions. Follow the money.

oh thats a interesting scheme idea.

so wheres the embezeled money going from nasa to?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

oh thats a interesting scheme idea.

so wheres the embezeled money going from nasa to?

Since the first group of people got together there are those that spun big yarns to bilk the flock out of the fruits of their labor. Only now they have a gun at the heads of each of us taxpayers daring us to say a word against them or do anything about it. We are a sniveling little nation of cowards that deserve to be ripped off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum