Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this picture photoshopped ?

+3
boards of FL
EmeraldGhost
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this picture photoshopped ? Empty Is this picture photoshopped ? 6/30/2015, 1:37 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is this picture photoshopped ? 12310

Why wasn't the shadow warped and expanded by the background...it looks like he may have been holding a rifle instead of a flag...his hand looks awkward...

Is this picture photoshopped ? 4c8d4510

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

The photo-shopping aside .... his posture hand/arm placement indicates in the original picture he was probably holding a long gun of some sort.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's a sad world when you have to question everything the government does...

boards of FL

boards of FL

Is this picture photoshopped ? PWQ8l

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Look at the hand/arm shadow ... does that look like natural photograph to anyone?  Or like a photoshop job?   (The shadow is clearly on a flat backdrop)

Is this picture photoshopped ? Cdbdf64cfc884a0dfa33794e7a796bdf

Sal

Sal

Silliness.

2seaoat

They who blow the dog whistle the loudest now think the flag is silent and fake in this man's life......I love this place.....you really get insight into evil and the fear, prejudice, and ignorance which drives the same.......Da boogey man put those flags there.

Sal

Sal

So, the theory is they removed a gun from the picture and replaced it with a flag ...

This after nearly seven years of hysterics revolving around the theory that Obama is looking for an excuse to take their guns.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

He thinks gun control is an appropriate topic for a funeral... and terrible karoake... so I think anything goes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:They who blow the dog whistle the loudest now think the flag is silent and fake in this man's life......I love this place.....you really get insight into evil and the fear, prejudice, and ignorance which drives the same.......Da boogey man put those flags there.

Enough with the dog whistle.

No more.

Don't make me pull over.

no stress

no stress

SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:They who blow the dog whistle the loudest now think the flag is silent and fake in this man's life......I love this place.....you really get insight into evil and the fear, prejudice, and ignorance which drives the same.......Da boogey man put those flags there.

Enough with the dog whistle.

No more.

Don't make me pull over.  
same here, he needs a new phrase

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Has it occurred to anyone that the photos were photoshopped to make it look like they were poorly photoshopped?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You mean like the 911 plane impact films. Hum maybe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum