Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290289/NASA-warns-unexpected-happening-Sun-year-supposed-peak-sunspot-cycle.html

the sun has stopped loving us. the next ice age is coming.

'Something unexpected' is happening on the Sun, Nasa has warned.

This year was supposed to be the year of 'solar maximum,' the peak of the 11-year sunspot cycle.

But as this image reveals, solar activity is relatively low.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290289/NASA-warns-unexpected-happening-Sun-year-supposed-peak-sunspot-cycle.html#ixzz2N0SY43Au
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BTW........................NASA is LYING................ no one cares though.

2seaoat

I care....but my mommy taught me not to look at the sun......so I know nothing.

2seaoat wrote:BTW........................NASA is LYING................ no one cares though.

I care....but my mommy taught me not to look at the sun......so I know nothing.

The problem is this story and this announcment. Scientist all over for at least the last two years that I know of are very aware the sun is slowing in activity. This was actually one of the things I used to talk about the next ice age.

I feel this announcment is a full blown cover up for the global warming crowd. They have to announce it this way to the public in order to cover thier asses. You cant even get honest to goddness science data anymore that isnt tainted by political agenda. agravating..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

The problem is this story and this announcment. Scientist all over for at least the last two years that I know of are very aware the sun is slowing in activity. This was actually one of the things I used to talk about the next ice age.

I feel this announcment is a full blown cover up for the global warming crowd. They have to announce it this way to the public in order to cover thier asses. You cant even get honest to goddness science data anymore that isnt tainted by political agenda. agravating..

where's teo when we need him.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

where's teo when we need him.

teo probaly got the hell out of this place. This place is like exlax for brains. Stay here long enough and youll shit your brains out.

He like i most likely understand that truth is only valid today if it is spoken well, even if it is a lie. and most times its a lie.

He most likely also understands that real shit, like science shit as this story is doesnt go iver well in a room full of fucking idiots who only care about the politics of any given situation.

So trying to talk about shit that isnt in one way or the other related to politics goes no where.

cheers

Chrissy wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290289/NASA-warns-unexpected-happening-Sun-year-supposed-peak-sunspot-cycle.html

the sun has stopped loving us. the next ice age is coming.

'Something unexpected' is happening on the Sun, Nasa has warned.

This year was supposed to be the year of 'solar maximum,' the peak of the 11-year sunspot cycle.

But as this image reveals, solar activity is relatively low.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290289/NASA-warns-unexpected-happening-Sun-year-supposed-peak-sunspot-cycle.html#ixzz2N0SY43Au
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LOL!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

teo probaly got the hell out of this place. This place is like exlax for brains. Stay here long enough and youll shit your brains out.

He like i most likely understand that truth is only valid today if it is spoken well, even if it is a lie. and most times its a lie.

He most likely also understands that real shit, like science shit as this story is doesnt go iver well in a room full of fucking idiots who only care about the politics of any given situation.

So trying to talk about shit that isnt in one way or the other related to politics goes no where.

cheers

Even if the conspiracies are all true, I can't make them stop.
Even if Obama and/or bush are the antichrists, I can't make them not be.
Even if the sun is dying and nasa is covering it up, I can't uncover it.

So all I can do is get some entertainment by running my mouth on here and listening to others run their mouths too. No shitting out of brains for me. I don't have enough brains left to spare. lol

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

cheers

Even if the conspiracies are all true, I can't make them stop.
Even if Obama and/or bush are the antichrists, I can't make them not be.
Even if the sun is dying and nasa is covering it up, I can't uncover it.

So all I can do is get some entertainment by running my mouth on here and listening to others run their mouths too. No shitting out of brains for me. I don't have enough brains left to spare. lol

thats ok, I can so relate. I to am just trying to get my grove on.

i am very well aware that no one give s aflying leaping turd about any of this shit. The thought of someone here, other than pkrbum knowing any damn thing about solar radiation or CME's or even what a strosphere is left me long long ago.

this is why i feel its more important for me to just go with it and be a forum hooker. Although being the forum hooker has not worked out well either.

so without science, or politics or forum hooking I really just dont have a whole hell of a lot to talk about any more to be honest. What a Face

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

i am very well aware that no one give s aflying leaping turd about any of this shit. The thought of someone here, other than pkrbum knowing any damn thing about solar radiation or CME's or even what a strosphere is left me long long ago.

this is why i feel its more important for me to just go with it and be a forum hooker. Although being the forum hooker has not worked out well either.

so without science, or politics or forum hooking I really just dont have a whole hell of a lot to talk about any more to be honest. What a Face

I dunno. If I believed the sun is going to go bonkers and start frying us, I think I would give a flying leaping turd about it. But I have to be convinced before my turds start leaping and flying.
So far you've given us a title which says "NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun". But then in your post you say "NASA is lying".
I'm just trying to sort that out is all. If I can eventually make sense of that then my turds might start leaping and flying. But as of now, they're still just falling into the toilet bowl like they always do.

Last edited by Bob on 3/10/2013, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ever wondered why they don't use co2 in party balloons?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Ever wondered why they don't use co2 in party balloons?

Well if you don't care if the party balloons will rise, then the reason is that plain air is cheaper than co2.
And if you do want party balloons to rise, we don't use co2 in party balloons for the same reason we don't put bricks in them (because we need something lighter than air in them).

But is the point of this that since co2 is heavier than air that it can't pollute the atmosphere? Or am I missing something?

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:

Well if you don't care if the party balloons will rise, then the reason is that plain air is cheaper than co2.
And if you do want party balloons to rise, we don't use co2 in party balloons for the same reason we don't put bricks in them (because we need something lighter than air in them).

But is the point of this that since co2 is heavier than air that it can't pollute the atmosphere? Or am I missing something?

What is occurring on the sun is simple to understand if only you pick up your miniature version of the Aztec calender and read it backwards. It will all be revealed. Sorta like playing the Beatles White Album backwards.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

No point I guess... there is a lot of science to our atmosphere that should interest anyone that believes in man made global warming... much that we don't fully understand. Even things as simple as you might think water evaporation/vaporization might be. The simple fact that the specific gravity of co2 is about 1.5 tells us that there is a finite atmospheric life... and that it has trouble reaching above much bigger drivers... like water vapor. btw... what happens when water evaporates? It's a cooling effect. What happens when water gets warmer? It evaporates more quickly.

Man made global warming is just a hypothesis... and not even a good example of occam's razor. The sun is better.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I dunno. If I believed the sun is going to go bonkers and start frying us, I think I would give a flying leaping turd about it. But I have to be convinced before my turds start leaping and flying.
So far you've given us a title which says "NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun". But then in your post you say "NASA is lying".
I'm just trying to sort that out is all. If I can eventually make sense of that then my turds might start leaping and flying. But as of now, they're still just falling into the toilet bowl like they always do.

i said NASA is lying because they already knew about this FOR DECADES.

and now because of political agenda they need to back off of all the shit they have been spewing and come out with this lip service to the public.

Hell, even with this it wont reach the public. the public is oblivious and will buy what ever they are told. Most likely the mass public wont even hear of this.

I dont know what pkr meant by the CO2 balloons, but Im interested to hear it. as you said, obviously Helium is lighter than CO2 or even O2 because of the molecules weight.

never the less i will stick by that CO2 is more prevailent to cause a cooling effect than it is a warming effect which i know is absolutly oposit of what is told.

The only thing i can wrap my head around about this at the moment is that CO2 can penetrate the upper atmosphere creating a boundry. It seems reasonable to me that with large amounts of this heavy molecule it could in a way act as a blanket for the earth as long as the sun is energizing it. but once the sun stops poking at it, seems it wouuld act as a vent to allow energy/heat to escape thus the reason for ice ages.

and a disclaimer on this hypothesis. Im a little tipsy Razz

April has been a freakishly cold month across much of the northern USA, bringing misery to millions of sun-starved and winter-weary residents from the Rockies to the Midwest.

"The weather map ... looks like something out of The Twilight Zone,"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/04/29/cold-snowy-spring-weather/2121737/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

4 of my favorite people posting here discussing the end of the world...I love this place...most times.

NASA warns 'something unexpected is happening to the Sun'  2Q==

No... scratch

But if you use a fire extinguisher of CO2 correctly it will cool down a beer in a pinch and make it...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1XdSqBQUg !!!!!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum