Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reasonable Moderate John Kasich Defunds Planned Parenthood

+5
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Markle
Sal
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Markle is an inveterate liar.

I mostly scrolled thru his BS anyway.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:So you banned him because he injured your delicate leftist sensibilities? You're a fucking nazi punk.

Here comes the butthurt.

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:In a climate where politicians are revoking funding from organizations like Planned Parenthood based upon entirely fabricated narratives - and to appease Markle's and those like Markle - I can't ethically give a voice to someone who will push such narratives.  Real organizations lose funding, real people lose jobs,  real people lose care.    

Planned Parenthood is not a business peddling in baby parts.  Planned Parenthood doesn't "sell" baby parts in the same sense that is purported on the videos.  This is factually well established by numerous courts and the producers of this misinformation have been indicted.  The problem with that is that the damage has already been done in some cases, such as in Ohio.

Now that's really funny. As if anything Markle had to say on this tiny forum would have any impact. No, you have just shown you aren't a "moderator" you are an agenda driven narcissist. And this is not a forum "where anything goes". LOL, what a tool.

You've managed to run a bunch of people off already with your petulant BS attitudes and infantile BoFshit endless questions. Pretty soon no one will be left for you to harangue. The threads will look like this:

BoF: The employment picture is GREAT (see the usual charts)
Sal: Yes, great news for liberals, bad news for everyone else
W/S: It's the knuckledragging nazi MIC controlling the country
2SO: 27 paragraphs of something
FlaTex: It's that criminal Bush's fault it's taking so long
All your other butt lickers: Great post Bds!!!

This ought to get real boring real quick, even more so than now. Now this is real entertainment, yawn....

2seaoat

27 paragraphs of something......now that was funny. Very Happy

but that was with Mr. Markle around.....because 26 paragraphs were never enough to correct his posts.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:27 paragraphs of something......now that was funny. Very Happy

but that was with Mr. Markle around.....because 26 paragraphs were never enough to correct his posts.

Well you're probably right, LOL. I don't recall responding to any of his posts since I usually didn't read them but still it strikes me as BS to run him off because a "moderator" doesn't like his position. Isn't the object of a public forum the back and forth with those you agree and disagree with? Otherwise what's the point?

2seaoat

I agree. Some of Mr. Markle's cut and paste propaganda was harmful and hateful, but he still had many valid posts. If he was disruptive, was posting obscene photos, or just attacking folks personally with threats, I could understand a restriction, but he really did none of that. I guess Boards had a bad day. It is his sandbox, and I am thankful to still have had a chance to discuss things with Mr. Markle, and I think Boards does not understand that Mr. Markle is getting older, and he is sick......so maybe some of his posts do not make as much sense as they once did, but I believe there are reasons beyond his control.

knothead

knothead

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:In a climate where politicians are revoking funding from organizations like Planned Parenthood based upon entirely fabricated narratives - and to appease Markle's and those like Markle - I can't ethically give a voice to someone who will push such narratives.  Real organizations lose funding, real people lose jobs,  real people lose care.    

Planned Parenthood is not a business peddling in baby parts.  Planned Parenthood doesn't "sell" baby parts in the same sense that is purported on the videos.  This is factually well established by numerous courts and the producers of this misinformation have been indicted.  The problem with that is that the damage has already been done in some cases, such as in Ohio.

Now that's really funny. As if anything Markle had to say on this tiny forum would have any impact. No, you have just shown you aren't a "moderator" you are an agenda driven narcissist. And this is not a forum "where anything goes". LOL, what a tool.

You've managed to run a bunch of people off already with your petulant BS attitudes and infantile BoFshit endless questions. Pretty soon no one will be left for you to harangue. The threads will look like this:

This ought to get real boring real quick, even more so than now. Now this is real entertainment, yawn....

You conveniently omitted my paltry contribution to the conversation:
His radicalized right wing view of the world needs to be here . . . . . it's called free speech!

gatorfan

knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

You conveniently omitted my paltry contribution to the conversation:
His radicalized right wing view of the world needs to be here . . . . . it's called free speech!

Not intentional! But true, if there isn't two sides to a conversation you have nothing.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Acorn, Shirley Sherrod, and now Planned Parenthood - and I'm sure I'm leaving others out.  These are stories that begin as heavily edited videos that purport to show something that didn't actually take place, then they are picked up by Markle-types and repeated as objective fact, then these organization lose funding, fold up, or the people involved lose their jobs, and after all of that we find out that the narrative in the videos was entirely fabricated and the creators are then indicted.  But it doesn't matter at that point because the damage has already been done.  Mission accomplished.

My point is that this type of bullshit has real-world consequences.  As I said, I can't in good conscience give a platform to a mouth breather who is going to repeat such bullshit as fact - particularly when we have already seen the story play out and the video creators indicted.  

I'd rather see those who propagate the bullshit lose their voice, rather than the Acorns, Planned Parenthoods, and Shirley Sherrods lose theirs.  And this is the case no matter the size of the forum membership.

Some of you make it sound as if Markle was a well informed poster who spoke in complete paragraphs that were chalk full of substance.  In reality, Markle was a guy who copy and pasted bullshit for optics. There was never any intent to engage, to discuss issues, or anything of the sort. Intellectually honesty did not exist in Markle-land, and that is why he's out. And, trust me, I gave him ample warning.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: but he still had many valid posts.  

No, he really didn't.

The problem with Markle is he was an inveterate lying drone, and when confronted with facts that obliterated his bullshit, he'd simply run away only to return later in a different thread to repeat the same lie.

It was tiresome, and I only occasionally read his posts anymore.

I'm not going to offer an opinion on Board's action, but it will certainly save some wear and tear on my mouse's scroll wheel.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I agree.  Some of Mr. Markle's cut and paste propaganda was harmful and hateful, but he still had many valid posts.   If he was disruptive, was posting obscene photos, or just attacking folks personally with threats, I could understand a restriction, but he really did none of that.   I guess Boards had a bad day.  It is his sandbox, and I am thankful to still have had a chance to discuss things with Mr. Markle, and I think Boards does not understand that Mr. Markle is getting older, and he is sick......so maybe some of his posts do not make as much sense as they once did, but I believe there are reasons beyond his control.

Sorry, Seaoat, but that charitable analysis doesn't hunt...Markle hasn't changed his stripes, except possibly to become ever more of a bully and a liar, since the PNJ days. I think he's completely lucid...just not all that bright and not particularly empathetic. If that sounds cold on my part, so be it. His brand of propaganda is toxic to real discourse, and he ridiculed everyone who disagreed with him, instead of trying to have a valid discussion...you know...the exchange of ideas. I can't stand lying and liars. State your position and defend it, but don't come here day after day for years spouting the same old lies...and even when exposed, never stand corrected...he has not to my knowledge ever been called to account. Even my grandkids understand that actions have consequences.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum