Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey bds: About your claim that the loss of our country's manufacturing employment base has not contributed to decreased government revenues and increased borrowing and debt

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
boards of FL
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bds,

Virtually all of the democrat politicians you worship,  including Sanders and Hillary,  have continually preached to us about how our wages have been stagnant because we've lost so many of the good paying jobs we once had.
And they've pointed out how that's resulted in a diminishing middle class.

Assuming you don't believe they're all lying about this,  do you really not understand that when people are earning less money that they pay less in income taxes? 
Are you under some misconception that when your income goes down that you pay the same amount of income tax?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Assuming you don't believe they're all lying about this,  do you really not understand that when people are earning less money that they pay less in income taxes? 
Are you under some misconception that when your income goes down that you pay the same amount of income tax?

Bob, I think you've have nailed it. All this time, I have been under the gross misconception that when income decreases, taxes miraculously stay the same. That's it! I always thought that when income goes down, people still keep paying the same in taxes!

Who would guessed that that is not correct!? Thank you, Bob!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I had a feeling that was the explanation,  bds.   No hard feelings I hope.  It was probably my fault for assuming you at least had a high school diploma.
Don't feel bad though,  I've noticed that arithmetic is not the strong suit of a great many millenials and Gen X'ers.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hey bds:  About your claim that the loss of our country's manufacturing employment base has not contributed to decreased government revenues and increased borrowing and debt - Page 3 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Darnit if ya'll keep showing me those Wurther cough drops I'm gonna have to try one.  Can you get them at any pharmacy? 
Back when I was young I used to eat the Smiths Brothers cherry flavored cough drops.  Those were very good.
I'll give the Wuthers a try but only if it's not butterscotch.  I can't stomach that crappy flavor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum