Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary: ‘I’ve Always Tried’ To Tell the Truth, ‘Don’t Believe’ I’ve Ever Lied Or Ever Will

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

No different than every other day. She knows her record is demonstrably that of a pathological liar. So here she is in a corner, can't give a straight answer so she gives a hysterical answer that gives her all the cover and wiggle room possible.

Keep in mind Progressives, this is an interview on CBS.

Hillary: ‘I’ve Always Tried’ To Tell the Truth, ‘Don’t Believe’ I’ve Ever Lied Or Ever Will

by IAN HANCHETT18 Feb 201613,314
Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that she has “always tried to” tell the truth and doesn’t “believe” she’s ever lied or ever will in an interview on Thursday’s “CBS Evening News.”

After she was asked about Jimmy Carter’s pledge that he wouldn’t lie to the American people, Hillary said, “Well, I have to tell you, I have tried, in every way, I know how literally, from my years as a young lawyer, all the way through my time as secretary of state to level with the American people.”

She was then asked if she’s always told the truth to which she responded, “I’ve always tried to.”

After anchor Scott Pelley stated, “Some people are gonna call that wiggle room that you just gave yourself.” Hillary said, “‘[Y]ou’re asking me to say, ‘Have I ever?’ I don’t believe I ever have. I don’t believe I ever have. I don’t believe I ever will. I’m gonna do the best I can to level with the American people.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/campaign-2016-hillary-clinton-ive-always-tried-to-tell-the-truth/

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/18/hillary-ive-always-tried-to-tell-the-truth-dont-believe-ive-ever-lied-or-ever-will/

cool1

cool1

shes like I try to tell the truth Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum